Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Double rifle top ribs

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Birdhunter50
.375 member

Reged: 03/06/07
Loc: Iowa,U.S.A.
Double rifle top ribs
      30/12/11 12:43 AM

Since the passing of our good friend, Tom Ondrus, there has been a gap in the building supplies for double rifles. In an attempt to fill the most difficult part of this void, I have had some ribs machined that are very similar to the ones Tom had for sale. They measure 24 inches long and will work for 26 inch barreled guns if monoblocked. If the rib section is removed from your monoblock, then these will work for 24 inch barrels. The standing quarter rib and the front sight sections are all built right in and this makes a neater and much easier installation.
The quarter rib section is just over seven inches long, then there is a concaved mid section that is 15 inches long and then a 1.5 inch front sight ramp section. They are beveled on the bottom corners at 45 degrees. These also work out well for double barreled slug guns.I have sold many of these and people are very happy with them. Current cost is $100.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. I can send multiples for the same cost. If you buy before the end of January, I will pay the shipping. You can PM me or email me at : roberthynden@yahoo.com

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Double rifle top ribs Birdhunter50 30/12/11 12:43 AM
. * * Re: Double rifle top ribs philbert   03/01/12 11:10 AM
. * * Re: Double rifle top ribs Birdhunter50   15/01/12 11:53 PM
. * * Re: Double rifle top ribs Birdhunter50   16/02/12 07:37 PM
. * * Re: Double rifle top ribs Birdhunter50   02/05/12 02:10 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2615

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com