Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

shakari
.400 member

Reged: 09/02/03
Loc: South Africa
Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed.
      21/07/10 04:33 AM

Latest update from Larry for you:

Update on John. Actually spoke to him tonight (afternoon for him) and suprisingly he sounded very normal considering broken jaw, etc. Very encouraging to me when you think of what he has been through. I think maybe in a couple of weeks we will have him on here and he can tell his story. It is pretty much the way you know it but there is nothing like from the Horses mouth. You might find it interesting to know that he has no real criticism for events that happened, other PH's actions, medivac that Raul arranged was phenominal. This was one of those stuff happens kind of events.

He had a bit of an infection today when they were beginning a surgery so had to delay the rest of it until the infection cleared up. Several times he specifically asked to thank all of you for your support and mentioned many of you by name and memories as well as the many new friends that he has on AR. I think Marc is quite right in that John is one of those unassuming type of guys that has earned huge respect from his peer group as well as clients. The quiet type that gets it done!

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. shakari 13/07/10 07:20 PM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. Ben   13/07/10 08:00 PM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. CHAPUISARMES   13/07/10 10:48 PM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. shakari   13/07/10 11:42 PM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. NitroXAdministrator   14/07/10 01:57 PM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. shakari   14/07/10 04:15 PM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. shakari   21/07/10 04:33 AM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. RLI   14/07/10 06:29 AM
. * * Re: PH & appy badly mauled in Tanzania.- Your help needed. shakari   14/07/10 06:49 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 5849

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com