Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Lee Speed Forum & Archive

Brithunter
.300 member

Reged: 17/03/10
Loc: Lincolnshire, England
Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee
      19/03/10 08:34 PM

Sadly due to the stupidity of my local licensing officer I am only allowed to shoot certain rifles in my collection and this is not one of them. Despite this restriction having no basis in law and actually contridicting Home Office Guidence the Firearms Licensing Department here just make the rules up as they go along and will not change. I have had meetings with representatives from one of the senior shooting and collecting organisations here with the Licensing officer and her deputy and even after being shown that they are wrong their response was to just get up and leave.

I will be trying to swop some rifles around and one that I am wanting to have on the "to shoot list" is a BSA Model E in 303 that I recently fitted with a new Redfield 70 RWH reciever sight and a "Watson" foresight by Parker-Hale the intention is to take it stalking for Roe providing I can get the accuracy required from the rifle and myself!

--------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee Brithunter 18/03/10 01:10 AM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee 4seventy   19/03/10 09:23 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee Brithunter   20/03/10 12:20 AM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee 4seventy   20/03/10 04:05 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee Brithunter   20/03/10 09:56 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee mehulkamdar   19/03/10 02:58 AM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee Brithunter   19/03/10 08:34 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee 375BSA   22/04/10 01:31 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee MarinePMI   22/05/10 02:28 AM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee Brithunter   28/05/10 05:14 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee Phillip   31/05/10 08:04 PM
. * * Re: Hello, new here but some will reconise the name. BSA Lee darwinmauser   18/03/10 10:10 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 8504

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com