Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt them

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

gatsby
.375 member

Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: inland valley CA USA
Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt them
      31/12/09 11:56 AM

Quote:

I almost started crying when I read this, I feel so sorry about these poor business men ! I guess it`s the same misery that drug dealers are going through. They have to feed their family and all that shit. Maybe they should consider to start working,at least that is what some plain people out here are doing to make a living. My suggestion is to feed them to the lions and then bring the noble beasts to places where they are free and save from these bastards. Just my opinion, of course !

Kalunga

These "ranchers" were working within the framework of existing laws and regulations and with the stroke of a pen their investments were renderered worthless. I don't see how they can be equated to criminals who deal in drugs. There are alot of canned hunts and stocked fields worldwide

--------------------
"Recoil is insignificant when there is a tiger on the head of your elephant" The Maharaja of Cooch Behar

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt them gryphon 31/12/09 07:59 AM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt them Kalunga   31/12/09 11:01 AM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt them gatsby   31/12/09 11:56 AM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt gryphon   31/12/09 12:33 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt bwananelson   31/12/09 03:51 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt NitroXAdministrator   31/12/09 04:23 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt gryphon   31/12/09 04:51 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt bwananelson   31/12/09 05:56 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt JabaliHunter   01/01/10 01:46 AM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt albertan   05/01/10 04:50 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt NitroXAdministrator   06/01/10 02:57 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt cooch   06/01/10 11:57 PM
. * * Re: We don’t breed lions to kill them,we breed them to hunt them Bramble   31/12/09 11:26 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 48 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3017

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com