Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: What happens regarding trophies when game laws change?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in the Americas

Shackleton
.300 member

Reged: 11/08/07
Loc: Iowa
Re: What happens regarding trophies when game laws change?
      08/12/09 06:04 PM

Quote:

Hi Shackleton,

, there is a saying in Australia and possibly the US that goes along the line of; "It is better to be judged by 12 then carried by six"

Jeff Gray

Yes, that's common here too. It is unfortunately also said in many states that if you shoot a bear in self defense and don't have bite wounds on your body you're better off killing another human(assuming self defense shootings). That said, if I'm attacked by a bear, I'm shooting it. I have this aversion to becoming a meal.

--------------------
"I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."--Stephen King

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What happens regarding trophies when game laws change? Shackleton 08/12/09 04:54 PM
. * * Re: What happens regarding trophies when game laws change? CHAPUISARMES   08/12/09 05:39 PM
. * * Re: What happens regarding trophies when game laws change? Shackleton   08/12/09 06:04 PM
. * * Re: What happens regarding trophies when game laws change? CHAPUISARMES   08/12/09 06:35 PM
. * * Re: What happens regarding trophies when game laws change? bwananelson   10/12/09 04:12 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1879

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com