Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

9.3x57
.450 member

Reged: 22/04/07
Loc: United States
Re: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes
      07/12/09 12:32 PM

Interesting piece.

I'd rather see them keep their dough and reinvest it in their own company.

What can a resurrected "Redfield" do for us that Leupold can't unless Leupold merely wants a name to use to sell low-end junk?

I like Leupold scopes, and am afraid that this will be a millstone around Leupold's neck, doing nothing good for "Redfield" and hurting a great company like Leupold.

Let Redfield wither. I'd rather see Burris resurrected. For years they made the best value in scopes IMO, that is until they ceased circling the drain and finally just slipped down the pipe.

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes Ripp 07/12/09 12:24 PM
. * * Re: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes 9.3x57   07/12/09 12:32 PM
. * * Re: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes Ripp   07/12/09 01:42 PM
. * * Re: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes 9.3x57   07/12/09 01:45 PM
. * * Re: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes peter   07/12/09 09:36 PM
. * * Re: Leupold purchases Redfield--new line of scopes Der_Jaeger   07/12/09 10:47 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2963

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com