Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Submitting articles, photos, graphics for the Ezine

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

NitroExpress.com eMagazine >> Photo Albums

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Submitting articles, photos, graphics for the Ezine
      18/09/08 03:03 AM

The NitroExpress.com forums Ezine is intended as a permanent record of stories and articles, online books etc for members and visitors reading pleasure.

As such to keep these entries "uncluttered" and easier to find and read, replies are not possible in the ezine.

However there is no problem starting off a relevant thread with duplication or not in the normal discussion forum relevant to the topic for discussion, feedback and replies.

The two threads - ie the ezine article and the discussion thread should be linked together in either direction. The ezine editors will fix any links if the submission is shifted to an appropriate ezine forum.

Possible subjects:

* Online vintage, hunting, guns and shooting articles and books
* Hunt stories are very welcome - Africa, Australia, North America and South America, Asia, Europe!
* Interesting stories of early explorers and life in the dark places of the Earth
* Technical articles - especially dealing with double rifles, vintage rifles, Nitro Express cartridges, reloading etc
* Many other topics!

If unsure just drop us a line and enquire.

HOW TO SUBMIT AN EZINE ARTICLE OR SUBMISSION?

Methods:

1. Send the article with attached photos to

Ezine AT NitroExpress.com

Remove the AT and substitute a @

Please keep photos/graphics smaller, suitable for the web - around 100kb or less each, if much larger please send me a PM first. Large detailed photos might be appropriate eg if of detail of engraving, guns, etc. The larger graphic might be hot linked in the eventual article so members can view it at their desire.

Please also drop me a PM to let me know you have sent an Ezine email so I check for it!

2. Submit an article via the new Ezine Submissions forum.

Ezine Submissions Forum - click here

NOTE the ezine submissions forum will be moderated! So please use the preview button until you have your article finished and laid out. If posted it can not be viewed until a moderator/admin approves it.

ARTICLES / PHOTOS / OTHER

When submitting an article by email please include the placement of photos/graphics in the text identifying the appropriate graphic. Also place captions for the graphic underneath the appropriate position for the graphic.

COPYRIGHT

Please make sure you have appropriate copyright to submit an article.

MATERIALS SUBMITTED

As with any submission or post on the NitroExpress.com forums materials submitted are covered under the membership rules and conditions and articles, photos, graphics etc become the property of NitroExpress.com to display on the website and NE related websites. These submissions are intended to remain for members benefit for the future.

We welcome articles, photos, stories for your own benefit as the author or photographer and for the pleasure and benefit of all members.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Submitting articles, photos, graphics for the Ezine NitroXAdministrator 18/09/08 03:03 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 4922

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com