Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Amoeskeg auction #58 on March 24th?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifles

Pages: 1
hobbyguymaine
.224 member

Reged: 03/02/07
Loc: Maine USA
Amoeskeg auction #58 on March 24th?
      #75621 - 05/04/07 09:12 AM

Did anyone buy the $35- catalog for the past Amoeskeg auction #58 on March 24th? I've been waiting to hear how much the Pedersoli Kodiak 8x57JRS brought, but never had it's item #. Amoskeag has finally posted their post auction pricelist PDF http://www.amoskeagauction.com/PAP/58PAP.pdf -
with over 3,000 items listed w/sell prices ... but only identifying by Item # ... HELP!!!!!!!! I've been waiting to find out whether I blew a good deal on that Pedersoli by not attending the auction, and there were other double rifles sold also and I'm sure we'd all be interested!

Thanks, Joe (hobbyguymaine)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
hobbyguymaine
.224 member

Reged: 03/02/07
Loc: Maine USA
Re: Amoeskeg auction #58 on March 24th? [Re: hobbyguymaine]
      #75757 - 06/04/07 11:01 PM

Just called Amoskeag Auction, and the pleasant young woman there was kind enough to look up the # of that Pedersoli Kodiak 8x57JRS for me. I've been putting together some of the tools I need to fit up my barrels on planned Rossi hammer shotgun to double rifle conversion(s), calling around to locate some tooling and also attempting to straighten out some credit card issues, and have dealt with mostly "too busy to deal with you, our time's too valuable!" attitudes, but Amoskeag was a pleasure - polite and pleasant, item #255 sold for $1,900- (plus 15% buyer's premium), so cost out the door was $2,185-, had I gone and bid I might've pushed it up to an out the door price of $2,500!

Thanks, Joe(hobbyguymaine)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
3 registered and 142 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1538

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com