Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: how do you prepare

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifles

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
k80
.333 member

Reged: 07/05/04
Loc: San Antonio ,Texas, U.S.A.
how do you prepare
      #93631 - 06/01/08 02:31 PM

Do you practice with your double rifle?
Do you have a routine you go through?
If you have a routine is it something
that includes moving targets,reloading
under the clock? What other types of
pressure do you put on yourself to
preform?

--------------------
Ken
San Antonio

Welcome to South Texas

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
CptCurlAdministrator
.450 member

Reged: 01/05/04
Loc: Fincastle, Botetourt County, V...
Re: how do you prepare [Re: k80]
      #93652 - 06/01/08 11:36 PM

I like to shoot balloons at 50 yards with my .500NE. I inflate them to 8" or so, staple the tails to a horizontal pole a few feet off the ground, and shoot offhand, consciously trying to make a quick followup shot. It's fun and effective practice.

Curl

--------------------
RoscoeStephenson.com

YOUR DOUBLE RIFLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

JPK
.375 member

Reged: 31/08/04
Loc: Chevy Chase, MD
Re: how do you prepare [Re: CptCurl]
      #93663 - 07/01/08 12:45 AM

I might have to try the baloons, but with a twist. I think I might try stapling a five or six foot length of string to a short vertical 1x2 and tying the baloon to the string so that it can move more in a breeze. Anyone tried that?

JPK

CptCurlAdministrator
.450 member

Reged: 01/05/04
Loc: Fincastle, Botetourt County, V...
Re: how do you prepare [Re: JPK]
      #93671 - 07/01/08 01:40 AM

They can flutter right much the way I do it. Your suggestion might add some sport for sure. No harm in trying.

Curl

--------------------
RoscoeStephenson.com

YOUR DOUBLE RIFLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
      #93674 - 07/01/08 01:52 AM

I practice--however I practice first and foremost for accuracy of the first shot--before I go on a hunt of any kind I practice, practice and practice shooting off hand, prone or whatever..I shoot the guns I am taking with but also shoot others just for the fact of shooting alot..

I shoot clay pigeons on a dirt bank at 100 yards---once you can hit them consistently off hand you are doing well I feel..I also shoot small plastic containers filled with water at 100 yards for the effect---

Ripp

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Anonymous
Unregistered

#93696 - 07/01/08 06:12 AM

Quote:

preform?

Yes, practice till your shoulder can't take anymore. The best is, assuming you have some land to fiddle with. Set up a course, open targets placed 25 to 50 meters apart (balloons on sticks, or steel rotating targets), both in front and aside bush. Always practice with the gun you intend to hunt with, this notion of practicing with a 22 is absurd. Wear your hunting clothing, and the shoes you intend to use as well. Where your ammo belt, etc etc..

As you walk toward and aside the targets, use approx 25 and 50 meters distance points, point and shoot one shot with a quick follow up, reload as fast as you can, repeat it then move on. 4 shots per stand. Make a couple of rounds of this routine per practice round.

If you do this a couple of times a week, shooting your double rifle will be second nature. At that point your ready for dangerous game hunting with a PH. It's all about confidence with your rifle, knowing your weapon inside and out, and point of impact in various scenarios.

Ripp
.577 member

Re: how do you prepare [Re: ]
      #93697 - 07/01/08 06:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

preform?

Always practice with the gun you intend to hunt with, this notion of practicing with a 22 is absurd. .

Not sure if you didn't understand what my point was --but here it is again-I am saying by all means shoot the weapon you plan to hunt with--HOWEVER that does not have to be the only weapon you shoot and practice with..the more shooting you do, the better shot you will be, period..

Ripp

--------------------

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: how do you prepare [Re: Ripp]
      #93699 - 07/01/08 06:34 AM

Quote:

Not sure if you didn't understand what my point was --but here it is again-I am saying by all means shoot the weapon you plan to hunt with--HOWEVER that does not have to be the only weapon you shoot and practice with..the more shooting you do, the better shot you will be, period..

Ripp

Ripp,

No offense I see you changed your post an erased the 22 part, I understood your point clearly. However, shooting your little 22 is not going to do anything for getting ready for Africa with a double rifle; and or shooting double rifles period. The fellow that posted this thread is looking for advise on handling double rifles. To advise practicing with a unweighted, non-recoil bolt gun is just bad advise in my opinion, per his inquiry.

Ripp
.577 member

#93704 - 07/01/08 07:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ripp

Ripp,

No offense I see you changed your post an erased the 22 part, I understood your point clearly. However, shooting your little 22 is not going to do anything for getting ready for Africa with a double rifle; and or shooting double rifles period. The fellow that posted this thread is looking for advise on handling double rifles. To advise practicing with a unweighted, non-recoil bolt gun is just bad advise in my opinion, per his inquiry.

Sinner,

Actually I did not change my post--the 22 part you mention is in another post..
No offense taken..I merely subscribe to the fact as mentioned in my first post in the subject.. that ones needs to shoot and shoot a lot..however I do believe the more you shoot off hand or any other manner one chooses, the better one will be, no matter what type of weapon one shoots..you train the muscles needed to hold steady...as you stated, this is my opinion as well..

Take care

Ripp

--------------------

500Nitro
.450 member

Reged: 06/01/03
Loc: Victoria, Australia
      #93707 - 07/01/08 08:34 AM

Do you practice with your double rifle? YES, very much so

Do you have a routine you go through? YES, very much so
such as making sure your clothing and ammo holder are in the same place as when you will be hunting. You will son find out on the range any possible hiccups.

What other types of pressure do you put on yourself to
preform? Shoot and reloading, starting off slowly to get the sequence going, then practice it faster but while still maintaining accuracy (ie so still shoot at multiple targets).

JPK
.375 member

Re: how do you prepare [Re: 500Nitro]
      #93725 - 07/01/08 11:52 AM

Sinner,

I am the one who posted about shooting a 22 for practice. It does work. Just to make make this obvious, I'll ask this question: When was the last time you shot 120 rounds of 470, or equivelent in recoil, out of a rifle in ONE range session? (100 rounds of 22lr, 20 of 470)

The answer will be never, or suspect. Trigger control is all, and it can be learned on any rifle. But of course needs to finished up on the rifle you intend to hunt with, and that doesn't take much.

If you want to practice the function of your double rifle then go shoot skeet or sporting clays with your SxS shotgun. Speed of reloading too. Mount and point, similar.

A flat of 12ga shotgun ammo (250 rounds here) doesn't cost too much, is fun to shoot and doesn't beat you like even 50 rounds of 470 would. Importantly, it teached fluidity, which much rifle shooting does not. Fluidity is the key to close range shooting imo, especially when the ele swings to look at you as you push your approach, or the buff for that matter. If it doesn't notice you as you close to,say fifteeen or ten yards - and they all will if you keep approaching to close as close as possible, then your long practice with a 22 and then with your 470 or so will make a set shot a breeze.

JPK

Anonymous
Unregistered

#93726 - 07/01/08 12:19 PM

Quote:

I am the one who posted about shooting a 22 for practice.

JPK

You mean your also the one. In any event..

Regardless of how much you shoot your 22, it will not properly prepare you for a double rifle, period.

When was the last time you shot 120 rounds of 470, or equivelent in recoil, out of a rifle in ONE range session? (100 rounds of 22lr, 20 of 470)

Neeegro please... I have shot enough large bore ammo to fill a house. Whats the old adage, when you assume you...

The answer will be never, or suspect. Trigger control is all, and it can be learned on any rifle. But of course needs to finished up on the rifle you intend to hunt with, and that doesn't take much.

Trigger control? Well if thats your practice method thats just super.

If you want to practice the function of your double rifle then go shoot skeet or sporting clays with your SxS shotgun. Speed of reloading too. Mount and point, similar.

God my side is aching from laughing so hard.

A flat of 12ga shotgun ammo (250 rounds here) doesn't cost too much, is fun to shoot and doesn't beat you like even 50 rounds of 470 would. Importantly, it teached fluidity, which much rifle shooting does not. Fluidity is the key to close range shooting imo, especially when the ele swings to look at you as you push your approach, or the buff for that matter. If it doesn't notice you as you close to,say fifteeen or ten yards - and they all will if you keep approaching to close as close as possible, then your long practice with a 22 and then with your 470 or so will make a set shot a breeze.

Well by this time you should be wonderfully accustomed to your shotgun, and not your double rifle.

bonanza
.400 member

Reged: 17/05/04
Loc: South Carolina
      #93731 - 07/01/08 01:09 PM

This past year I participated in the Vintagers SXS rifle match in both Stopping and Stalking. The first being a 500/450 and the later being a 35 Winchester. I shot 20 in each over two days. I've shot a lot of skeet and it simply is not the same as speed shooting (6 in one minute) a stopper.

If you have time. Go and buy some two liter water bottles, set them up at 25 FEET and start snap-shootng. It's really fun and you learn instinctive shooting.

B.

Ripp
.577 member

#93732 - 07/01/08 01:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I am the one who posted about shooting a 22 for practice.

JPK

You mean your also the one. In any event..

*ACTUALLY NO, JPK WAS CORRECT THE FIRST TIME..I NEVER MENTIONED A 22 ON THIS POST--AGAIN, IF YOU WERE NOT SO EAGER TO BE SARCASTIC YOU WOULD HAVE READ THAT I MENTIONED THE 22 IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT POST..

Regardless of how much you shoot your 22, it will not properly prepare you for a double rifle, period.

**THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF IT--YOU DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU AND OTHERS CAN DO WHAT WORKS FOR THEM..

RIPP

--------------------

Edited by Ripp (07/01/08 03:06 PM)

JPK
.375 member

#93742 - 07/01/08 02:41 PM

Sinner,

I am the only one, recently, to have posted about shooting a 22 to learn to shoot off hand better. Read Ripp's post, or review the post here and on other threads and confirm this yourself.

No one learned to shoot shooting a 470. Not you, not me - no one. To pretend otherwise is just ignorant and absurd.

I don't doubt that you have shot enough big bore rounds to "fill a house", so have I, so what. Reread my post, I asked when was the last time you shot 120 rounds of 470, or any equivelent cartridge so far as recoil is concerned, IN ONE SESSION. Don't BS me and other with the "fill a house" in a lifetime red herring. That isn't the issue and not the point.

It takes time to shoot enough big bore ammo to "fill a house". I takes no time to do the same with the 22, and that is the point.

And again, reread my post, I never said that shooting a 22 will prepare you for shooting your double rifle, I said that shooting the rifle you will hunt with will prepare you for your hunt. And I said shooting a 22lr will teach you to shoot well off hand, with a double or any other rifle.

If you don't know your trigger, you will never shoot well, even with a shotgun. Knowing when your rifle or shotgun will fire in critical to hitting any target. Most of us have struggled with a rifle or shotgun with heavy or gritty triggers, this is just an indication of how critical triggers, and knowing them, are. No man can hold a bull off hand with 100% consistency, all will woble, even if just a bit as our heart beats. Knowing when the rifle will fire is the only asurance that the round goes where intended if any distance is involved.

So far as learning to shooting a double rifle with a shotgun, I never said that either, I inferred that loading and handling are so similar that familiarity and proficiency with one leads the same with the other. If you shoot an ejector SxS rifle and an ejector SxS shotgun you will know both, likewise an extractor. If you load from a belt with a shotgun and do the same with a double rifle it will be second nature. "No" big bore rifle is shot the volume a shotgun is. I'll stand by my comments. Same with knowing your two triggers, which most here do not grow up with.

So far as dynamic shooting, you will never learn that at a rifle range. Opportunities to shoot moving targets with a rifle are thin, not so with a shotgun. I am a firm believer and practicioner of shooting a double rifle like a shotgun when the game is close and moving. Of course, this only works if your rifle fits you as it should, wiht the sights aligned when you mount the rifle. Mounting is also the same as the shotgun, and so the benefit of easy, inexpensive, fun, high volume practice with a SxS shotgun.

JPK

9.3x57
.450 member

Reged: 22/04/07
Loc: United States
      #93746 - 07/01/08 03:10 PM

C'mon guys, be buddies!

JPK, Rhett Butler, RIPP and Sinner, you guys are in one area in agreement; SHOOT!

Have fun, too!

I don't have a double, but the principles apply to all guns; Shoot everything you can, and shoot under all conditions and as RIPP says, if it works for you...Do It! {How a guy does it enough with a rifle that costs $20.00 a shot to shoot is beyond me, but I only have a job, not the income of a Kingdom! }

Regardless, getting closer to your hunt, shoot the gun you'll take, and shoot it a lot! Practice reloading from the cartridge carrier you intend to use on the hunt.

Only thing NEW I'll add here is try doing wind sprints before your shot strings. It sort of helps to duplicate the adrenaline rush/stress most feellows experience in the presence of game. We sprint, ski, snowshoe, whatever. Do pushups if you are at a public range {my range is on my own place}. All that stuff works.

.22's are GREAT for all purposes as long as you don't develop bad shouldering habits that can haunt you when firing a rifle that kicks even a bit.

Here we are having fun, practicing, not doubles, but simply putting into practice the same principles that apply to shooting ANY gun, this during some bad weather a while back...

Targets are chunks of firewood. "Rhett's" waterbottles are fun for effect, too, as long as they don't freeze before ya' get'em...

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

Ripp
.577 member

Re: how do you prepare [Re: 9.3x57]
      #93748 - 07/01/08 03:20 PM

Quote:

C'mon guys, be buddies!

JPK, Rhett Butler, RIPP and Sinner, you guys are in one area in agreement; SHOOT!

Have fun, too!
I AM EVERYONES BUDDY...

I don't have a double, but the principles apply to all guns; Shoot everything you can, and shoot under all conditions and as RIPP says, if it works for you...Do It! {How a guy does it enough with a rifle that costs $20.00 a shot to shoot is beyond me, but I only have a job, not the income of a Kingdom! }

THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF RELOADING--DO IT ALOT AND OFTEN--CUTS THE COST DOWN SUBSTANTIALLY..AND LIKE YOU I DON'T HAVE THE INCOME OF ANY KINGDOM--MAYBE JUST A SMALL VILLAGE.

.22's are GREAT for all purposes as long as you don't develop bad shouldering habits that can haunt you when firing a rifle that kicks even a bit.

Here we are having fun, practicing, not doubles, but simply putting into practice the same principles that apply to shooting ANY gun, this during some bad weather a while back...

Targets are chunks of firewood. "Rhett's" waterbottles are fun for effect, too, as long as they don't freeze before ya' get'em...

AGREE--WITH THE WATER BOTTLES--I HAVE BEEN FILING UP PLASTIC JUGS OR NUT CONTAINERS WITH WATER--FANTASTIC EXPLOSIONS.. AND YES--SHOOTING ALOT NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING WILL HELP.. ALSO AGREE THAT SHOOTING THE WEAPON YOU ARE GOING HUNTING WITH THE MOST MAKES PERFECT SENSE...HOWEVER OTHERS CAN FILL IN --HELPS IN KEEPING THINGS EXCITING...

RIPP

--------------------

Anonymous
Unregistered

#93751 - 07/01/08 03:24 PM

Bonanza,

Thanks I'll give it a try, sounds like good fun.

---------------

Ripp, JPK,

I made my relevant points previously, no hard feelings.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #93752 - 07/01/08 03:28 PM

Quote:

preform?

I like to shoot other things with hair or fur.

Cow water buffalo was a good practice session once. Wild pigs. What I am really looking for is a local farmer with a kangaroo culling permit and hopefully a few hundred tags per year. By law the carcases have to be left on the property and not harvested, ie the farmer and his dogs can eat them but you are in trouble for taking them away. A hopping kangaroo at full speed would make great practice target. Deer too are good practice. I haven't used a double on feral goats yet but they would be particularly good practice.

Paddy melons in the field also make excellent targets. Set them up on fence posts. Once I used a series of limestone rocks (head size) and shot them in order, furtherest first and simulating a charge, until they got real close. When you hit them they explode if a fantastic display with bits of rock falling many metres away. The last one I hit made a little mushroom cloud and bits were even falling behind me. Very exciting (I made up the mushroom cloud ). Shoot as fast as you can, reload etc, until the last is hit. Try not to hit the farmers posts though especially when it is your own fenceline.

Something else good to use is 2 litre soft drink plastic bottles filled with water and maybe a little bit of dye.

I like these sorts of size targets as I'm not looking for MOA accuracy when practicing. I want to hit a reasonably sized target quickly and hit it every time. A paddy melon is a good ele brain sized target too but far easier to hit.

If shooting at targets, if checking/working up loads, then use proper standing rests etc, otherwise forget the circular pistol targets. Put a game animal target up, and snap shoot them as quick as you can and get the sights aligned. Do it from different ranges. Right I am talking about shooting in my own paddock, not an overly officious formal target range.

I want to set up a couple of running targets, one a charging buff and another crossing one.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Edited by NitroX (07/01/08 03:52 PM)

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #93753 - 07/01/08 03:42 PM

Quote:

Actually I did not change my post--the 22 part you mention is in another post..
No offense taken..I merely subscribe to the fact as mentioned in my first post in the subject.. that ones needs to shoot and shoot a lot..however I do believe the more you shoot off hand or any other manner one chooses, the better one will be, no matter what type of weapon one shoots..you train the muscles needed to hold steady...

Not relevant to this topic, but a .22 bolt action is very good practice for hunters to use to get rid of the stupid practice of working the bolt from the hip. The bolt should be worked from the shoulder. Shooting 50 rounds off at a session rapid fire from the shoulder with a .22 and you quickly learn to reload from the shoulder.

I understand both arguments on this thread. Only just read them so am adding to my posts here!

The two arguments are: learn how to shoot in general; and learn to shoot your particular rifle.

Before you can learn to shoot a double rifle well, you need to be able to shoot well. A .22 or other rifle is great practice and no one learns with a .500 NE.

The other argument is you need to master and become familiar with the recoil of the actual rifle you will shoot, its triggers, its feel and balance, its sighting arrangements etc.

Both arguments are quite true.

Relevant to this topic, is not to develop a flinch. If you believe as some people write that shooting 20 rounds from your .470 at targets is easy, and give it a try, stop when it hurts. Then go to a different lower recoiling rifle. Shoot that a bit. Then shoot a few more shots from your DR .470 or whatever it is. Personally I find my tolerance level is about 8 to 12 shots from a .450 on targets in a session. Maybe more if I have a break and do another session.

On live animals I probably have shot six or eight rounds very quickly, and while I felt no pain, your shoulder has a "ringing/numb" feeling to it.

Some people recommend shooting lots of rounds from heavy recoiling rifles, but don't develop a flinch.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Edited by NitroX (07/01/08 03:49 PM)

Ripp
.577 member

#93790 - 08/01/08 01:00 AM

---------------

Ripp, JPK,

I made my relevant points previously, no hard feelings.

Sinner,

None taken or ever intended.

Have no problem with criticism-even if its wrong..

Ripp

--------------------

JPK
.375 member

#93796 - 08/01/08 03:04 AM

Sinner,

You made no points, and didn't really try. Just drive by sarcasm.

Mostly you ducked my question:

"When was the last time you shot 120 rounds of big bore in ONE session?"

And answered with a red herring about having shot "a house full" of big bore in your lifetime. Your point here was...?

So when was the last time you shot 120 round of big bore in one session?

You ducked my comment to the effect of, "No one, not you or me or anyone learned to shoot shooting a 470, or similar recoiling rifle. To pretend otherwise is absurd," as well.

Or do you continue to imply that you cut your teeth with the big bore doubles?

Yea, sure, just as the sun rises in the west.

Or lets take the shotgun annalogy and dig deeper, what multiple of shotgun ammo have you expended shooting a SxS vs. the count of big bore SxS double rifle ammo you have expended?

JPK

gatsby
.375 member

Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: inland valley CA USA
      #93801 - 08/01/08 04:29 AM

The shooting ranges in the area where I live are very formal and wouldn't allow any ballons, buckets, jugs,etc. I rely on handling the gun and dry firing. I dry fire the gun approx. 10 times to every 1 round expended at the range. I also practice different shooting positions at home and try them later at the range where I can set targets up at various distances. I limit big bore shooting to 10 or 20 rounds per range visit unless I am working up loads on various guns.
I agree that all shooting is good practice but being proficient on the shotgun range doesn't mean you can shoot a 40 on the silouette range or visa versa.

--------------------
"Recoil is insignificant when there is a tiger on the head of your elephant" The Maharaja of Cooch Behar

JPK
.375 member

Re: how do you prepare [Re: gatsby]
      #93804 - 08/01/08 05:23 AM

"I agree that all shooting is good practice but being proficient on the shotgun range doesn't mean you can shoot a 40 on the silouette range or visa versa."

I couldn't agree more, but you won't forget your second trigger if the shotgun you shoot has one too. And you won't be hunting for the top lever either, or trying to find that sliding tang safety, and if you load from a belt on the range it won't be unfamiliar in the field after buff or elephant. I'd bet on the fellow who does quite a bit of shotgunning, as well as his share of rifle practice, when it comes to putting a second shot into anything running.

JPK

Anonymous
Unregistered

#93805 - 08/01/08 05:31 AM

Quote:

preform?

I answered this thread on topic, from an informed position.

Quote:

Sinner,

You made no points, and didn't really try. Just drive by sarcasm.

I made my point relative to the handling of a double rifle, in preparation of a hunt. Sarcasm was based on your degree of knowledge and "know it all" attitude.

Quote:

Mostly you ducked my question:

"When was the last time you shot 120 rounds of big bore in ONE session?"

This statement is absurd, you don’t need to shoot a double rifle 120 rounds in one session to prepare. Your shoulder will have had it by 20 rounds. Your comparing shotgun shooting, to large bore double rifle shooting, again.

Quote:

answered with a red herring about having shot "a house full" of big bore in your lifetime. Your point here was...?

My point was; that I have collected, hunted with, and practiced with double rifles my whole life, and certainly know the ins and outs of getting ready for a hunt with a DR.

Quote:

when was the last time you shot 120 round of big bore in one session?

Do you have a stutter? You asked this two sentences ago, and my answer hasn't changed.

Quote:

You ducked my comment to the effect of, "No one, not you or me or anyone learned to shoot shooting a 470, or similar recoiling rifle. To pretend otherwise is absurd," as well.

This was never my point nor was it asked by k80, you eluded and assumed this, not I.

Quote:

Or do you continue to imply that you cut your teeth with the big bore doubles? Yea, sure, just as the sun rises in the west.

You let me know when dealers start calling you and asking your opinion on double rifles, and hunting.

Quote:

Ok lets take the shotgun annalogy and dig deeper, what multiple of shotgun ammo have you expended shooting a SxS vs. the count of big bore SxS double rifle ammo you have expended?

JPK

I enjoy trap, skeet, and sporting clays as much as the next guy. Though it’s not what I divulge myself in over my DR to get ready for a dangerous game hunt. I would say 60/40 double rifle shooting over shotgunning for me, unless I'm getting ready for a dangerous hunt, then my focus is my double rifle. However, again the topic is how do you prepare with a double rifle, not how do you prepare with a shotgun.

BTW I have yet to see any of your double rifles posted on this site, I would think such an expert as you in the field would want to at least share a few.

Your certainly welcome to your views, however, they are not mine thankfully.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
3 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7301

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com