Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: TANZANIA 7 DAY BUFF HUNT (4!) MAY PASS>MY LOSS,YOUR GAIN!

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
SAFARIKID
.275 member

Reged: 08/09/05
Loc: Savannah,Ga. USA
TANZANIA 7 DAY BUFF HUNT (4!) MAY PASS>MY LOSS,YOUR GAIN!
      #82544 - 16/07/07 10:43 PM

I have a 7 Day hunt, 5th – 13th September 2007 in Northern Tanz booked with TGTS(Tanzania Game Tracker Safaris),a Fantastic Safari Company,with 5 star acomodations and services!(Been Hunting with them for over 10 years now)I may not be able to make it and will have to forfeit some of my 20k deposit(negotiable)The balance is approx 15K and that includes ALL(Hotels,Med Jet,Trophy Fees,Day Rate,Observer,etc.), plus the Charter flight for one hunter and one observer,but it can be changed to two hunters with 2 buff each if desired(cost will go up some if that is done)You will basically be getting the entire hunt for approx 25k!Tanzania is the Best(thus most expensive)Country as it has by far the most game.I have always seen "thousand" of animals daily there,like a ZOO with no bars! There are alot more details,so call me if intereted..TOM 912 484 4700 http://www.legendaryadventure.com/LAI-hunting/index.htm

--------------------
Lots of BIG Bores!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 69 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1083

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com