Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Vaughan Fulton Classic Safaris

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunt Reports

Pages: 1
mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Vaughan Fulton Classic Safaris
      #33370 - 19/06/05 08:47 AM

I recently had the pleasure of hunting in Northern Namibia with Vaughan Fulton Classic Safaris www.fultonclassicsafaris.com
The area we hunted was West of Etosha, about 1 1/2 hours North/Northwest of Kamijab, on the Ehi-Rovipuka Conservancy. The area is over 800,000 acres, and is totally unfenced, except for the government veterinary fence on the southern border.

The camp is about a 6-7 hour drive from Windhoek, and is a traditional tented camp, with all the mod-cons. The extra large/spacious tents are equipped with brand new, hotel style box springs and mattresses, a wardrobe, writing desk, battery powered lights, and flush toilet, sink and shower with hot and cold running water.

Game in the area is very healthy, and occurs in large numbers. On the conservancy, you can hunt Eland, Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbok, Mt. Zebra, Black Faced Impala (not importable into the U.S.), Ostrich, Steenbuck, Duiker, Klipspringer and Damaraland Dik-Dik. All animals occur naturally, and there is no game brought into the area.

On nearby ranches, arrangements can be made to hunt other animals such as Southern Impala, Blesbok, Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Sable, Burchell's Zebra, and others.

Trophy quality is excellent. The highlight of my trip was taking a Gemsbok Bull that measured 41 X 41 5/8 inches.

Check out Vaughan's website. If you want any other information, just drop me a PM.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Re: Vaughan Fulton Classic Safaris [Re: mikeh416Rigby]
      #73588 - 11/03/07 04:49 AM

Just a follow up to my original post: I enjoyed my hunt with Vaughan so much, that I recently went ahead and booked a Cape Buffalo hunt with him for next year in his Caprivi Strip Conservancy Area. Last year he took several Buffalo over 40", with massive bosses.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  HuntReports, NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *****
Topic views: 3074

You rated this topic a 5.
Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com