Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: 'Classic' Firearms Archive Forum

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> 'Classic' Firearms Photos & Archive

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
'Classic' Firearms Archive Forum
      #52593 - 16/03/06 08:14 PM

A new forum to form a permanent archive on 'Classic' Firearms. Single shots, combination rifles/shotguns, bolt actions, other designs.

'Classic' firearms could include: Wnchester pre-64's; old English bolt actions or single shots; new ones too; the famous Mannlichr Schoenauer bolt actions; Martini Henry singles; famous lever actions; the designs of combinations of rifle and shotguns so popular on the Continent of Europe; really anything extraordinary, ground breaking currently or in the past, vintage, or even ultra-modern.

Please post photos of your 'classic' firearms here, or those of friends if they are interested. If possible also post descriptions and any known histories.

In the title name the make, model (if any) and calibre(s).

Please use a new thread for each one.

I hope this forum forms a permanent useful, entertaining and educational archive on the various 'classic' firearms in existence.

I will see I can assist anyone with posting if they do not have the means. For this option please start your own thread and I will insert the photos. Email these photos to:

Photos AT NitroExpress.com (edit this address to add the @ and correct the email address)

Please only use this email address so my principal one is not filled up.

Threads and photos posted may be edited to place the photos on the NE.com server so they stay a permanent fixture in the threads. They will get up faster if you can load them up on the net somewhere in the first place however but I will get to them as soon as I can.

This forum is intended as an ARCHIVE forum, or a LIBRARY and DISPLAY forum. To allow easy browsing of the various models and firearms. While some discussions might occur here, the usual discussions should take place on the relevant forum to keep the discussions consolidated and mainly keep this forum easy to browse.

A similar forum for Double Rifles already exists.

Thanks to everyone and I hope your enjoy these forums!

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 8263

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com