Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: I LOVE THE SNOW

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Europe

Pages: 1
larcher
.416 member

Reged: 11/01/05
Loc: Saverne, Alsace, France
I LOVE THE SNOW
      #42374 - 25/11/05 07:49 PM

This morning the lanscape is white. 2 inches of snow everywhere and more to come.
Sure it's a PITA for the ones who need to drive a car but it's a God's gift for the keen hunter.

As soon as possible I'll go and look at stag tracks for I have to shoot a couple, mandatory.
Snaring the fox was bad. The snow permit to discover the new foxtracks and to snare them.
Driven hunts in the snow is great, one sees the game from very far and the contrast between the game's coat and the surrounding is helping a lot for aiming and shooting accurately.

Better, tomorrow the french rugbymen confront the SPRINGBOCKS. The Springbocks aren't accustomed with the frost and the snow, thus we have a little chance to beat them. Have we Jaco????????

--------------------
"I don't want to create an encyclopedic atmosphere here when we might be having a beer instead" P H Capstick in "Safari the last adventure."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Chasseur
.375 member

Reged: 18/11/03
Loc: Hunting classic Indian game!
Re: I LOVE THE SNOW [Re: larcher]
      #43175 - 06/12/05 05:10 AM

It was beautiful to see the snow in France Thanksgiving weekend. First time I've seen snow in Bretagne before Christmas. The best was being on a driven partridge and pheasant shoot in the snow on the 26th of November. Simply beautiful, just wish my camera hadn't have broken...

--------------------
In regards to action he should devote himself to hunting...
-Machiavelli

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 24 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1368

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com