Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

Pages: 1
buckstix
.400 member

Reged: 07/11/12
Loc: Whitetail Country
Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal.
      #382440 - 10/02/24 10:17 PM

Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. - Gold & Silver Inlays

I had originally posted this in the Classified forum because I was selling it for my friend, Kenn Paulson. Well, I finally bought this one myself.

Master Engraved theme: "Back The Blue" "Blessed are the Peacekeepers" - A Custom Colt Python 357 cal. with Gold & Silver Inlays -

Kenn Paulson is a friend from my Gun Club. I was helping to sell his first public offering - his first Fully Engraved Gun. (but I'm no longer helping to sell it, because I bought it myself)

Its a Beautifully Engraved Colt Python that Commemorates our Law Enforcement Officers and their dedication to serve. It also Honors a Fallen Officer William "Billy" Robertson, who died in the line of Duty. It also Honors all the Officers that have made the Ultimate Sacrifice.

Over the years, Kenn Paulson studied under several Master Engravers to perfect his skill. And although Kenn had been engraving on and off for over 30 years, up until this Colt, all of his work was done solely for family and friends. But now, Kenn is a Full Time Master Engraver. One of his customers is KOLAR ARMS. (see the link below and scroll down and click "Engraving")

https://www.kolararms.com/kola...ns/#woodandengraving

You may remember this post from last year. It shows Kenn's talent.

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat....true#Post373465

This remarkable Colt Python was Kenn Paulson's "First" public offering for sale. Truly a Wonderful Work of Art. One of a kind. A must for any Law Enforcement / Python Collector. So, since I owned another Python that was Factory lettered to the Milwaukee Police, I decided to become a Law Enforcement / Python Collector too, so I bought this one.

Features: "Gold #1 Police Shield" - "Remember the Fallen" - "Thin Blue Line" - "Sacrifice" - "Back The Blue" - "American Flag" - "Gold Rampant Colt" - "Gold & Silver Lines" - "Gold Lettering" - "Beautiful Scroll Engraving" - "Billy" - "K.Paulson"

As always, your comments are most welcome.

--------------------
"You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
FlatTop45
.300 member

Reged: 31/05/16
Loc: South Texas, U.S.A.
Re: Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. [Re: buckstix]
      #382443 - 11/02/24 03:33 AM

Very nice Colt Buckstix! The thing about Pythons, their actions are honed, stoned and fine-tuned before they even leave the factory, so they actually are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. What a great choice of firearm to commemorate the "Back the Blue" theme and a fine job dressing her up. I like that they chose Pachmyar rubber grips for her as they are much more in keeping with the service revolver heritage. Thank God they did not use a Glock. It would have been like putting lipstick on a pig....

(Now, like a pig, a Glock is a fine thing when used as intended. But, it ain't something you want to tart up and take to the Prom!)

J

Edited by FlatTop45 (11/02/24 03:35 AM)

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. [Re: FlatTop45]
      #382445 - 11/02/24 04:24 AM

Well now, isn't that special!!

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 184

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com