Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Reflex sight - What do you think of this one?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Reflex sight - What do you think of this one?
      #377654 - 29/06/23 03:43 AM

https://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Green-Sight-Reflex-Reticles/dp/B06XH22W2D

the Ohuhu Store
Reflex Sight, Ohuhu Red Green Dot Gun Sight Scope Reflex Sight Holographic Sight Airsoft Sight with 4 Adjustable Reticle Patterns 20mm Rail

Details
Brand
Ohuhu
Color
Sand
Item Dimensions LxWxH
4.5 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches
Sport
Hunting
Item Weight
0.26 Pounds
Material
Aluminum
Magnification Maximum
1 x

https://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Green-Sight...w_1687974475185

https://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Green-Sight-Reflex-Reticles/dp/B00YRIHYIW?th=1&psc=1

Solid Construction

Compatible with all 0.8"/20mm rail

No need to rezero when remounting the dismounted sight

Mounting:

A 33 mm sighting system allows for fast target acquisition, and the open design allows the shooter to stay aware of the surroundings. The Ohuhu red and green sight can be used with the built-in mount ( 20mm Weaver/Picatinny ) for standard bases, very sturdy and secure rail mounting system.No need to rezero when remounting the dismounted sight.It can be firmly mounted on your rifle or shotgun and is durable.

Zeroing:

Select the reticle you desire by turning the reticle selector knob and set the intensity at the best position for you. With the sight mounted, rest the gun on a solid support and aim at a target 50 to 100 yards away. Test shots should be done in the same conditions to achieve maximum accuracy for adjustment, for which the use of firm rest for firing and same type cartridge is recommendable. Each click adjustment moves the point of impact by 1 MOA (approximately 1"± at 100 yards 1/2"± at 50 yards)

Specification:

Objective aperture: 33mm
Field of View: 15.8@100m
Magnification: 1x
Windage/Elevation Click Value : 1 MOA per Click
Adj. Range: +/- 30 MOA
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Length: 82mm
Weight:4.1oz/115g
Battery: 1xCR2032
Package size: 4.5 x 3 x 2.8 inch

Features & details

Reticles Insect-traps
4 Reticle: Reticle of red and green sights allows for 4 different reticles and 5 illumination intensity. Built-in scope mount base for 20mm (0.8") rails for standard bases, no need to rezero.
Wide View: The red dot sight has a tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view, quick target acquisition it works great. Great for rapid-fire at moving targets from short to mid-range distances.
Easy Installation: The reflex sight is very sturdy and secure rail mounting system. Will not come loose, made to last. Allows for easy sight remounting with all required mounting tools and cleaning cloth included.
Adjustable Angle: Gun sight has parallax correction and unlimited eye relief, Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw.
Durable Material: The red and green scope is made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which is ultra lightweight and compact, waterproof and shockproof, durable, and has a protective cover to avoid lens scratches and dust adhesion.

Product information
Item Package Dimensions L x W x H ‎4.75 x 3.5 x 2 inches
Package Weight ‎0.2 Kilograms
Brand Name ‎Ohuhu
Country of Origin ‎China
Warranty Description ‎1
Model Name ‎OH-4R-GR
Suggested Users ‎Unisex-adult
Manufacturer ‎Ohuhu
Part Number ‎916-86600-81
Included Components ‎1 xSolidCLEANER CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer, 1 x CR 2032 Battery, 2 x Wrenches, 1 x Rubber lens Cap Cover, 1 x 4 Reticles Insect-traps

Additional Information
ASIN: B00YRIHYIW
Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 4,602Reviews
Best Sellers Rank: #127,991 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
#15 in Paintball Sights
Date First Available: June 3, 2015

Edited by NitroX (29/06/23 03:57 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Reflex sight - What do you think of this one? [Re: NitroX]
      #377655 - 29/06/23 04:00 AM

For a 20mm Weaver/Picatinny.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

eagle27
.400 member

Reged: 24/01/09
Loc: Nelson, New Zealand
      #377658 - 29/06/23 06:55 AM

Made in China as is some Leupold items so not necessarily a minus. Looks classy, 1 MOA at 100m a bit coarse but then not made for precision long range use. Price?

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Reflex sight - What do you think of this one? [Re: eagle27]
      #377664 - 29/06/23 06:54 PM

Not in stock. Was cheap. Not a big issue if it didn't work it wouldn't be a big problem. I note now it is an airsoft?

It is desined fo piccatinny. I see it is possible to get a 11 mm to piccaninny converter.

I want a red dot sight with a non dot. Allowing better accuracy but yet a bigger dot than 2 or 4 MOA.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

eagle27
.400 member

Reged: 24/01/09
Loc: Nelson, New Zealand
      #377665 - 29/06/23 07:29 PM

Back in the early 80's I used an occluded eye sight, the Single Point, on my Mauser 404 for a while until swapping it out for an EER Leupold 2x scope. The Single Point dot sight relied on available daylight to work so didn't require switching on or off i.e. it was available for use instantly, the green dot version which I had better for low light conditions.
The above Ohuhu sight requires switching on like all other current holograph/reflex sights but notably requires switching off when not required i.e. not auto off. I don't have experience with other holograph/reflex type sights to know if they are auto off or require manual off.

If using a dot sight for hunting dangerous game you would not want auto off to occur just as a buffalo emerged from the scrub in a full flight charge, likewise if manual off you may run the risk of a flat battery if forgetting to turn the sight off at the end of a hunt day!!!!

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Reflex sight - What do you think of this one? [Re: eagle27]
      #377668 - 30/06/23 12:04 AM

High chance it wouldn't be worth it.

Any links to these aimpoints with other than DOTs? Thanks.

They need to be suitable for a combination rifle or double rifle. Not a AR15 only.

12 mm dovetail or with an adapter.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Edited by NitroX (30/06/23 02:47 AM)

85lc
.375 member

Reged: 19/01/18
Loc: Georgia, USA
      #377671 - 30/06/23 03:54 AM

I use reflex sights Leupold and Holosun) on pistols and have tried one on a AR15. On Glock 40 (10mm), Ruger Super Redhawk (454) and Glock 37 (9 for action pistol). Also have one for a Beretta A400 for use with slugs.

One issue is the size of the dot which can be fairly large and, for me, unacceptable on a pistol. The ones I use have a 1 mil dot which doesn't cover up much.

This one doesn't have auto-off/on which I like. BTW, the batteries do last a long time but suggest changing batteries before a major hunt (just to be safe).

Positive thing is battery is on the top. Some reflex require removing the reflex to change batteries because the battery is on the bottom - seems stupid.

--------------------
RB

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Reflex sight - What do you think of this one? [Re: 85lc]
      #377679 - 30/06/23 05:48 AM

Quote:

I use reflex sights Leupold and Holosun) on pistols and have tried one on a AR15. On Glock 40 (10mm), Ruger Super Redhawk (454) and Glock 37 (9 for action pistol). Also have one for a Beretta A400 for use with slugs.

One issue is the size of the dot which can be fairly large and, for me, unacceptable on a pistol. The ones I use have a 1 mil dot which doesn't cover up much.

This one doesn't have auto-off/on which I like. BTW, the batteries do last a long time but suggest changing batteries before a major hunt (just to be safe).

Positive thing is battery is on the top. Some reflex require removing the reflex to change batteries because the battery is on the bottom - seems stupid.

Holosun looks very good.

Closing this thread.

See new one:

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat....true#Post377676

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1178

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com