Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: 7mmPRC..Honrady's latest...

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: 7mmPRC..Honrady's latest... [Re: NitroX]
      #371224 - 09/11/22 03:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ripp, I grew up on a farm and wish I could have done the same for my kids, nothing like it. Your kids will remember their childhood fondly. That picture of your daughter is one to be framed.

Good comment.

Thank you--yes ..very good comment.. and true.. Many of my fondest memories is growing up on our farm as a kid.. literally a lifetime ago now..

My kids have taken to the ranch lifestyle in the past 4 years like a fish to water.. They absolutely love it..and all that comes with it..

Yesterday, my son, age 10 gets up, gets dressed..goes outside to get a vehicle going we have for him.. drives it down to some cattle we are getting sold this week.. chops the ice out of the tank for them to drink, gives them feed, goes across the road and takes care of the horses and chickens then comes back to the house for breakfast and to start his day of home schooling.. NOT too many 10yr olds doing that kind of growing up anymore ..

I've been incredibly blessed with these kids and wife..

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: 7mmPRC..Honrady's latest... [Re: Ripp]
      #371227 - 09/11/22 04:03 AM

Yes indeed, Art. Blessings on you and your family.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

93x64mm
.416 member

Reged: 07/12/11
Loc: Nth QLD Australia
Re: 7mmPRC..Honrady's latest... [Re: DarylS]
      #371235 - 09/11/22 07:02 AM

Quote:

Yes indeed, Art. Blessings on you and your family.

Never truer words said!
Far better than I could have ever put it!

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
      #371244 - 09/11/22 12:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ripp, I grew up on a farm and wish I could have done the same for my kids, nothing like it. Your kids will remember their childhood fondly. That picture of your daughter is one to be framed.

Good comment.

Thank you--yes ..very good comment.. and true.. Many of my fondest memories is growing up on our farm as a kid.. literally a lifetime ago now..

My kids have taken to the ranch lifestyle in the past 4 years like a fish to water.. They absolutely love it..and all that comes with it..

Yesterday, my son, age 10 gets up, gets dressed..goes outside to get a vehicle going we have for him.. drives it down to some cattle we are getting sold this week.. chops the ice out of the tank for them to drink, gives them feed, goes across the road and takes care of the horses and chickens then comes back to the house for breakfast and to start his day of home schooling.. NOT too many 10yr olds doing that kind of growing up anymore ..

Unfortunately kids these days are not doing that kind of growing up. I did not have a vehicle except a pony. Still had chores to do before breakfast and then off to school and some chores in the evening. More innocent times I fear.

I agree with Daryl.

Ripp
.577 member

Re: 7mmPRC..Honrady's latest... [Re: Rule303]
      #371296 - 10/11/22 07:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good comment.

Unfortunately kids these days are not doing that kind of growing up. I did not have a vehicle except a pony. Still had chores to do before breakfast and then off to school and some chores in the evening. More innocent times I fear.

I agree with Daryl.

More innocent times indeed.. Like yourself and perhaps many here, I had cows to milk, feed,etc.. grab a bowl of cereal quickly before the bus got there for school..90 minutes in --90 minutes back home, grab a snack.. go manure out the barn, put feed in the stalls, get the cows in.. head in for supper, go back out and milk 30 to 40 cows.. put out hay for them to eat overnight then go in and do homework.. next morning, repeat..

Kids today would melt..

--------------------

Ripp
.577 member

#371326 - 11/11/22 06:35 AM

Head to Head: 7mm PRC vs. 7mm Remington Magnum..

by PHILIP MASSARO posted on November 8, 2022
NEWS, GUNS & GEAR, AMMO

https://www.americanhunter.org/content/head-to-head-7mm-prc-vs-7mm-remington-magnum/

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5009

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com