Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

Pages: 1
Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm
      #365938 - 26/05/22 11:31 PM

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-xten.html?...m_source=Eloqua

DETAILS
The latest addition to the SIG P320 family brings all of the features of the XSeries into a carry style handgun in 10mm for shooters and hunters looking for performance to the power of 10. The P320-XTEN comes standard with a 5” bull barrel, Xray3 day/night sights, and an XSeries optic-ready slide with front and rear serrations. For those looking for even more precision, every P320-XTEN is optic ready and compatible with the SIG SAUER ROMEO2 reflex optic which is designed to withstand the abuse the 10mm cartridge delivers. To reduce the recoil, a completely redesigned XSeries polymer grip module provides a strong purchase and stippled finish and makes shooting comfortable for any type of round. Each P320-XTEN comes standard with two 15-rd magazines. The new SIG P320-XTEN takes performance to the power of 10.

Optic Ready Slide compatible with Romeo2 and Trijicon RMR

5” Bull Barrel

All-new XSeries 10mm/45 Auto Grip Module

Flat XSeries trigger with 90-degree break

XRAY 3 Day/Night Sights

(2) 15rd Steel Magazines

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: Ripp]
      #366100 - 31/05/22 09:15 AM

The 10mm is making quite a comeback the last few years.. Yet another

Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5-inch 10mm Optical Sight Pistol:

First Look

Springfield Armory has added the XD-M Elite 4.5-inch OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) to its striker-fired handgun lineup. Here's a first look.

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/springfield-xdm-elite-45-inch-10mm-osp-pistol/461062

--------------------

3DogMike
.400 member

Reged: 29/01/15
Loc: Western Slope, Colorado USA
      #366103 - 31/05/22 09:23 AM

Meh…….I'll keep my Colt Delta Elite thanks.
Aftermarket Novak low profile tritium sights, full length guide rod, 24lb spring, buffer, and matched firing pin spring. Great with the 220 grain Buffalo Bore Outdoorsman loads or alternately the 167 grain Underwood HP's

Probably stepping on toes here, but that Springfield looks like a Japanese anime cartoonist designed it…….
- Mike

--------------------
"Here's to killing people you don't like with people you do"

"Will Rogers never met a fighter pilot"
- Anon

“Always carry a flask of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake."
-- W. C. Fields

Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: 3DogMike]
      #366111 - 31/05/22 10:24 AM

Quote:

Meh…….I'll keep my Colt Delta Elite thanks.
Aftermarket Novak low profile tritium sights, full length guide rod, 24lb spring, buffer, and matched firing pin spring. Great with the 220 grain Buffalo Bore Outdoorsman loads or alternately the 167 grain Underwood HP's

Probably stepping on toes here, but that Springfield looks like a Japanese anime cartoonist designed it…….
- Mike

Agree.. I the Delta's as well.. Nothing feels as good as the 1911 style handgun..

Also have a higher end Kimber in 10mm ... along with several of the plastics..

--------------------

ThreeThreeEight
.224 member

Reged: 18/05/22
Loc: BC, Canada
      #366591 - 11/06/22 03:58 AM

I do not currently own a 10mm. In the past the only 10mm's I have had any experience with was a Colt Delta Elite. I have handled others but not shot them. I think if I ever decide I needed one I would still opt for the Colt Delta Elite. Like the feel of it in my hands. Not a lot of them though up here north of the 49th, and those who have them are usually hesitant about selling them.

Mind you, with the latest firearms laws put forward by our useless Prime Minister and his minions, most stores are completely sold out of their stock of handguns so getting anything is becoming problematic. My daughter has been looking for a 9mm to buy before the new legislation becomes law and she cannot find anything.

Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: ThreeThreeEight]
      #369328 - 18/09/22 05:16 AM

Headed out today to put a few hundred rounds down range with the Sig 10mm..Will advise

--------------------

Ripp
.577 member

#369413 - 21/09/22 04:33 AM

I worked doing drills with this a few days back.. not a lot but managed to put several hundred rounds down range with it..was shooting from 15 to 50 yards..

My finding is that it has a good feel to it. Really like the rougher texture on the grip. Grip angle is awesome.. sights are perfect.. Comes with Night Sights ..

Very accurate and easy to keep on target for fast follow up shots...Heavier weight and balance help with that.. 5" BULL barrel helps

Had zero issues of any kind with it... really like the 15 round mags.... lots of fire power... Was shooting 180gr Armscore ammo...

--------------------

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #369436 - 21/09/22 10:17 PM

Several hundred rounds! Wow!

For my .38 Super I've only got a few hundred and are hoarding them. Might have to shoot them off soon. My handgun club's range has had its lease cancelled. Have to find a new club asap to my shoots in.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: NitroX]
      #369444 - 22/09/22 02:45 AM

Quote:

For my .38 Super I've only got a few hundred and are hoarding them. Might have to shoot them off soon. My handgun club's range has had its lease cancelled. Have to find a new club asap to my shoots in.

Currently 10mm is easy to come by.... so been buying it by the truck load.. I have 6 or 7 now in 10MM so been shooting them more and more..they hit with an undeniable authority..

I am thankful I no longer have to drive to a range..walk out my door and I am at the range.. makes it handy and so I am practicing more..

--------------------

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
      #369456 - 22/09/22 08:34 AM

Good to see the 10mm making a resurgence. I would like to get a 1911 version but that will have to wait.

Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: Rule303]
      #369467 - 23/09/22 02:25 AM

Quote:

Good to see the 10mm making a resurgence. I would like to get a 1911 version but that will have to wait.

AS mentioned by others, I thing the Colt is a nice shooting gun.. looking for one of those as well..wehn I find one it will be purchased.. I have one 1911 style in a Kimber..but, feel they are kinda like the Christenson Arms of 1911's.. luck of the draw as to quality..

--------------------

458Win
.333 member

Reged: 15/12/06
Loc: Alaska
      #370212 - 12/10/22 05:57 PM

I have become a fan of the Sig 320. I shoot it better than my S&W 3954 9mm and in a 10 mm think it is probably about as good a "bear protection" pistol as currently available

--------------------
Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either never used one - or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#370216 - 12/10/22 11:12 PM

Quote:

Can I ask how you justify it for the pta?

Vic may be different from SA.i think Vic allows IPSC exemptions, SA does not. I believe if I take up metal silhouette my desire for a 1911 .45 ACP might be possible.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: 458Win]
      #370222 - 13/10/22 01:20 AM

Quote:

I have become a fan of the Sig 320. I shoot it better than my S&W 3954 9mm and in a 10 mm think it is probably about as good a "bear protection" pistol as currently available

Agree.. I now have several 320 versions--its modularity makes it very attractive.. feels good in the hand..all very accurate and, up to this point, have never had any jam on me..

I carry a version of the 365 daily.. nice and compact and yet reasonably high mag capacity.. also very accurate.. See they just come out with another slightly larger version that can be purchased with a red dot, or install one after the purchase..

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-xmacro.html

--------------------

Ripp
.577 member

#370223 - 13/10/22 01:31 AM

Quote:

Never thought I would say this.. but the 320 X-Ten feels as good in my hand as any 1911 version I have fired or currently own..AND, has way more rounds available when shit hits the fan.. 8 vs 15...16 with one in the pipe..

Now my go to carry when riding the horse checking cattle or riding fences..

--------------------

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
      #370237 - 13/10/22 03:50 AM

Quote:

When I was working in Corrections, every 2 years the firearms instructors had to be re-certified.
Don and I would fly to Vancouver on Sunday, flying home on Saturday next and during the in between 4(5) days, we would each go through roughly 1,500 rounds of .38 Spl.
We did a lot of shooting and some instruction. On Wed., the recruits who were failing their shooting, whether Van. City Police, Port Moody or Richmond recruits, they'd come out to the range and get some one on one or one on two instruction.
They always were running passing grades by the end of the day.
That was fun!!

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Ripp
.577 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: DarylS]
      #370238 - 13/10/22 04:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

When I was working in Corrections, every 2 years the firearms instructors had to be re-certified.
Don and I would fly to Vancouver on Sunday, flying home on Saturday next and during the in between 4(5) days, we would each go through roughly 1,500 rounds of .38 Spl.
We did a lot of shooting and some instruction. On Wed., the recruits who were failing their shooting, whether Van. City Police, Port Moody or Richmond recruits, they'd come out to the range and get some one on one or one on two instruction.
That was fun!!

On the instruction days we do here it is very common for us to go through 5-600 rounds during the day -- a day that is typically 6-8 hours of instruction and training... so yes, 1500 is totally doable..

--------------------

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: NEW Sig Sauer P320--In 10mm [Re: DarylS]
      #370260 - 13/10/22 03:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That was fun!!

Not so hard when the govt is paying for your ammo. I assume.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Ripp
.577 member

#370288 - 14/10/22 07:08 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That was fun!!

Not so hard when the govt is paying for your ammo. I assume.

Not sure what ammo costs down there.. BUT, in Montana.. PRE-Plandemic.. on sale you could pick up $100 rounds of 9mm for $20.... 1000 rounds under $200 if you had connections.. cheap entertainment..

--------------------

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
      #370295 - 14/10/22 09:45 AM

Factory ammo is a LOT more expensive up here.

Ours was all handloads. One of the RCAF vets who shot 3-position with me in the 70's, had a Star Progressive loader and he loaded all the ammo for the Justice Institute's training of Police and Corrections in the Province of B.C., so yes, Goernment.
The bullets were commercial cast and lubed. Pretty sure he was loading something other than Bullseye, as the guns were not THAT dirty after a day's shooting.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2425

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com