Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: S&W Shield Plus Performance Center.. .NEW

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

Pages: 1
Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
S&W Shield Plus Performance Center.. .NEW
      #354508 - 22/06/21 07:08 AM

Picked one of these up recently..been busy however yesterday was my time to take a few hours off..

Tested it for accuracy at 10 and 25 yards with Rem 115Gr jacketed ammo.. 250 rounds.. ..shot very well --accurate tight groups with no failures of any kind...also ran it through several scenarios I have set up with metal targets at my handgun range.. Personally, I really like the feel of this handgun. Thin enough for CC, It has a more aggressive pattern of stippling to eliminate any slippage during warmer weather..

Was very easy to keep on miniature human silhouette targets (1/4 scale)at 25 yards..used it on a dueling tree as well as separate bank of flip metal targets I have set up.. points very well.. grip angle IMHO is much better than any of my Glocks.. This is actually easier/nicer to shoot for me than my Glock model 19 ..

Like the fact that for a somewhat smaller handgun the extended mag holds 13 plus 1 in the pipe.. In today's crazed world, MORE ammo is better.. For a factory handgun, and yes,. it is touched up a bit at the "Performance Center", the trigger is very good..in fact for once I don't plan on replacing it..which I have done on almost every other pistol I own..I had carried a standard S&W Shield off and on for the past 7 to 8 years..might be more.. did have the sights and trigger changed on that one.. is still one of my favorites for CC..

For cooler weather the 4" barrel will not present a problem for CC... NOT sure how well it will conceal while in my speedo's riding horse around the ranch.. ..guess I could put it under my hat..

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/mp-shield-plus-performance-center?sku=13252

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Edited by Ripp (22/06/21 09:24 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 419

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com