Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: SIG Handguns P226 and P320

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
SIG Handguns P226 and P320
      #348566 - 29/12/20 12:25 AM

Was shooting at the range recently in December, have to get all my required shoots in a month in, rather than the usual year. The guy in the booth next to me had a SIG P320. Said it was only A$800 and I thought, hell for that, I will buy one, and try it. Sell it if needed.

Went to the gunshop he said and the sales dude, one of the usual "20 year old" know it all experts, said he had never heard of that sort of price. Got a prices of $1300 to $1500. None in stock to look at anyway.

BUT they did have two SIG P226's in 9 mm.

What I have always wanted! But out of my price league new.

These were both in seemingly good condition, and A$1800.One all black. The other tan with some crappy black dots on the grip. Two mags for the tan one, only one mag for the black one. I will need at least five magazines in total.

This shop is not known to be cheap!

Now handguns here are almost certainly more expensive than in the USA and perhaps elsewhere.

Interested in comments on the SIG P226. Also from Aussies, comments on the price. Reasonable? Or expensive"

I don't really have the funds right now, except on the credit card ...

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: SIG Handguns P226 and P320 [Re: NitroX]
      #348567 - 29/12/20 12:28 AM

BTW I was looking previously for a STI Trojan. They were usually going second hand for more than these prices. Sometimes much much higher.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: SIG Handguns P226 and P320 [Re: NitroX]
      #348576 - 29/12/20 03:29 AM

Quote:

Was shooting at the range recently in December, have to get all my required shoots in a month in, rather than the usual year. The guy in the booth next to me had a SIG P320. Said it was only A$800 and I thought, hell for that, I will buy one, and try it. Sell it if needed.

Went to the gunshop he said and the sales dude, one of the usual "20 year old" know it all experts, said he had never heard of that sort of price. Got a prices of $1300 to $1500. None in stock to look at anyway.

BUT they did have two SIG P226's in 9 mm.

What I have always wanted! But out of my price league new.

These were both in seemingly good condition, and A$1800.One all black. The other tan with some crappy black dots on the grip. Two mags for the tan one, only one mag for the black one. I will need at least five magazines in total.

This shop is not known to be cheap!

Now handguns here are almost certainly more expensive than in the USA and perhaps elsewhere.

Interested in comments on the SIG P226. Also from Aussies, comments on the price. Reasonable? Or expensive"

I don't really have the funds right now, except on the credit card ...

Here is an add available here in the US..
https://www.topgunsupply.com/firearms/handguns/sig-sauer-handguns/p320.html

Personally I have a 320 X-Carry.. slightly upgraded from the standard model.. straight trigger, sights, etc...believe that particular model is no longer available..

I like it for a polymer.. think the concept of having basically the trigger assembly as the registered portion of the handgun is very good. Allowing any number of grips, slides, etc to be used in conjunction with the trigger assembly makes for a wide variety of possibilities

I personally like the grip and feel better than my Glocks..but prefer the lower bore axis of the Glocks... I also have a couple of 226's.. one new in the box never fired actually.. the one issue I don't like about Sig's, more so in the 226, is the high bore axis vs most other models...I prefer lower axis models for quick follow up shots..

Still prefer the H&K the most out of Sig, Glock and H&K.

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Edited by Ripp (30/12/20 03:54 AM)

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: SIG Handguns P226 and P320 [Re: Ripp]
      #348642 - 30/12/20 03:56 AM

John

Saw this article this morning and thought of your post.. just thought you might find it interesting based on your comments..

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 839

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com