Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: SELL: 2-Person Warmlite Tent (or trade .577 reload or O/L)

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Pages: 1
MCJ
.224 member

Reged: 21/12/19
Loc: CT, USA
SELL: 2-Person Warmlite Tent (or trade .577 reload or O/L)
      #336217 - 06/01/20 08:08 AM

2-Person Stephenson's Warmlite tent (2RSLTP). Has side windows and large door; teal end cones and dark purple top.

Warmlite tents are 4-season tents, and considered the lightest most storm-resistant tents available. Features include an aerodynamic design to reduce wind load stress to the tent, elliptical ARC shape for wind stability, fast and easy setup even in strong winds, and adjustable vent system for full control of warmth and humidity. Made right here in the good old USA. See their website for more information and photos.

This tent was purchased by me directly from the manufacturer as a "store demo" having been set up outside for 1 week. I purchased it for an alpine hunt that never happened, and have never taken the tent out of the box since purchasing it. Cost for the base tent new is $1187. Selling for only $525 shipped anywhere in Continental US, which is a 50% discount over new and less than I paid for it.

Will also consider full/partial trades for .577 BPE reloading equipment and components, or possibly a vintage Oak & Leather gun case (wood and exterior leather must be in good condition; interior not at as important as I will likely strip/re-line it).

PM me if interested.

Edited by MCJ (06/01/20 08:46 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 334

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com