Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: New Landrover Defender maker

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
New Landrover Defender maker
      #329826 - 05/07/19 03:42 PM

LAND SERWIS LAND ROVER DEFENDER SERIES I SUV

Land Rover is rebooting the Defender after production stopped in 2016. The only option for fans of the model to get their hands on one was to a find used Defender — until now. Based in Krakow, Poland, Land Serwis is one of four companies in the world that has the plans and tooling to build the original Series I Defender, and they're starting production now. Land Serwis adds modern manufacturing methods, including laser-cut frame members made from thicker steel than the original and galvanizes the pieces to prevent rust. This means that a customer can build the bespoke Defender of their dreams, with almost any option inside the realm of possibility. The best part? The Land Serwis starts at only $67,000, with the downside being that you can't get them in the US.

https://uncrate.com/land-serwis-land-rover-defender-series-i-suv/

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Edited by NitroX (09/07/19 12:31 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: New Landrover Defender maker [Re: NitroX]
      #329827 - 05/07/19 03:43 PM

I will have to fix this image a bit later.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#329828 - 05/07/19 03:52 PM

https://lr.pl/new-land-rover-defender-manufactured-by-land-serwis-factory-defender-has-been-launched

The Polish website.

Strona główna » Newsy Land Rover
THE NEW LAND ROVER DEFENDER – MANUFACTURED BY LAND SERWIS. THE FACTORY DEFENDER HAS BEEN LAUNCHED.

29 January 2016 was a day of mourning for legions of Land Rover Defender fans scattered all over the world. On that day the last of these vehicles, which had become an icon in its own lifetime for heavy terrain driving, left the production line in Solihull. In the Kraków Land Serwis works no one was going to accept the departure of this legend. Using knowledge gained during the last quarter of a century, specialized technical facilities and access to an inexhaustible database of spare parts, an experienced team started the "Defender Factory" project, whose first fruit is a "new build" Defender Crew Cab Pickup in the exclusive Heritage version. The vehicle’s premiere took place exactly 3 years after the official end of manufacturing.

“This is not an ordinary post-renovation Defender” - says Piotr Kowal, head of Land Serwis. “Our intention was to build the car from scratch using new, tuned or used parts, but all subjected to comprehensive refurbishment. The result is a car that, with its equipment and capabilities, leaves new factory version models standing. This particular vehicle is the demonstrator of our capabilities. Our ambition is to build new Defenders working together with the client and with a full understanding of their needs, which are sometimes very specific, right from the building of the chassis. Our advantage is that we are also manufacturers of Defender chassis (as one of four companies in the world and the only one outside of Great Britain ). This distinguishes us from other companies in the world repairing Defenders. Hence, already at the design stage, we can introduce appropriate changes into the chassis construction, reinforcements, handles, etc. that will be used for e.g. mounting additional tanks, a stronger suspension, another type of engine, building a mechanical winch, a crane or a lift. What is important is that we can do this in the case of a single order; no minimum quantity is required for the design and production of a special frame. Even in the case of standard equipment, the frame is much thicker and stronger than the original and it is hot-dip galvanized - it is virtually eternal. So regardless of whether you want the Defender as a vehicle for daily use, to travel around the world, to compete in rallies, to go hunting or just to treat it as a capital investment, we always advise and find optimal, proven solutions.

The "new" Defender is based on a 2010 model equipped with a 2.4 Puma engine. Although Land Serwis has in its warehouse stocks of new chassis for models with 90, 110 and 130 inch axle spacing which are available immediately, in this case the decision was made to use the original frame, which was in excellent condition; it was carefully cleaned and then refurbished and painted.

It is worth noting that Defender is the only modern off-road car, which is composed of individual parts screwed together. The repair technology allows you to replace any part of the body without cutting and welding. Each part of the car has its own catalogue number and which is (or was) available from authorised sources.

The engine was also refurbished (including the replacement of the entire fuel system and all moving parts), new coolers and rubber elements were mounted, and it was equipped with an exhaust system made of stainless steel. The drive system has also been completely refurbished, for example a new reducer, drive shafts, and axle differentials. All components can be replaced with new ones, which are still available on the market.

The basic modification of the vehicle for "off-road" work is the lifting of its suspension, which could not, of course, be omitted in a "new" Defender put together by Land Serwis, who have built many rally vehicles. SuperGaz suspension, with carefully selected performance characteristics and ride firmness, not only raised the vehicle by 2 inches, but also significantly improved its drivability and off-road potential. Goodyear Wrangler MT / R tyres, size 235/85/16, with reinforced steel Wolf rims are the defensive mechanism in direct contact with obstacles. Vehicle control is exercised by brakes built from scratch with new components. Standard axle housings are used; reinforced (HD) versions are available on request.

An exceptional car should have a unique appearance; this was guaranteed by the choice of an unusual model which has a double cabin and a load platform. This is the specification most often used by hunters. The entire body was dismantled and redecorated (inside and out) with a green pearl varnish (Grasmere Green) which distinguishes the limited edition of the Defender series in the Heritage version; the detailing of the roof in a "white" colour (Alaska White) was not forgotten. Paying homage to Land Rover's legacy, specifically the 1947 Series I prototype with the registration number HUE 166, the car was equipped with a classic radiator grille, silver front bumper, fender extensions painted in the colour of the body and a whole set of “extras” giving an air of newness such as door handles, mirrors and front lamps. A trained eye will also notice a new and complete set of door seals. The icing on the cake is the original emblems and stickers characteristic of final models of the Defender.

Following the carefully crafted bodywork in every detail, the interior of the pickup was also thoughtfully finished, and, which will surprise every passenger, there is an absence of the noise and resonance that used to be characteristic of the Defender. This is due to the entire cabin (including the door, roof and bulkhead) ) being fitted out with Dynamat Xtreme acoustic mats. The headlining and the floor have been fitted with new carpeting which had been made to order. Just like the upholstery of the seats, it is made of eco leather. As befits a bespoke off-roader, all the metal elements of the interior (the dashboard, door panels, and window posts) were protected with a Raptor coating, which is also to be found on the floor of the loading platform. At the same time, lowering and raising of the windows (which were moved manually in the original) has been "powered", the seat belts have been replaced with new ones and - for the sake of car users' comfort – a Webasto Air Top 2000 ST parking heater was installed.

We devoted many weeks of work to our project, striving to make our new Defender a real rarity, and at the same time a demonstrator of our technologies” says Piotr Kowal. “Here, we based the work on an original, a very good vehicle, in which the key elements (e.g. the chassis) just had to be refurbished to bring them back to factory condition. At a customer's request, however, we are in a position to build a car using 99% new parts, based on our chassis and parts stored in our warehouses. We are able to make a specific, personalised car, making it significantly superior to a factory one. To take an extreme example, you just need to bring us your id. and license plates - on that basis, we will create a car from scratch. Of course, the better the vehicle’s starting base, the lower the cost of producing a new car. Our Factory Defender has a guarantee which is the same as that of the original vehicles once manufactured by the Solihull factory - 3 years or 100 thousand km. The best thing about this whole undertaking is the fact that we are not letting the Defender go to a museum. It is a car which deserves immortality because of its hard-working life.

Lots of other photos on this Polish website.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
      #329847 - 06/07/19 08:22 AM

Well that is way better than the new Defender Land Rover looks like releasing. It appears to be no more than a revamped earlier model Discovery. The newer Disco's looking like and off road performance little more than revamped Freelanders.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: New Landrover Defender maker [Re: Rule303]
      #329851 - 06/07/19 07:21 PM

One would hope they would do better than that awful bland chuck light green colour though. A deeper green would be much better.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rule303
.416 member

#329854 - 06/07/19 11:45 PM

According to their blurb any colour you want as they build to your requirements.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#329864 - 07/07/19 04:34 PM

Only for $67,000 ! I assume US $, so a mere A$100,000 here !!! I'll buy TWO!

Pretty steep price for a big standard commercial level vehicle without any frills at all. Look at that plain dashboard for example. They might be leather seats? No bullbar.

I think I would stick with as Homer calls them "Battlecruisers".

They don't need weekly oil top ups either.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rod4861
.300 member

Reged: 12/06/07
Loc: Queensland, Australia
      #329866 - 07/07/19 07:07 PM

Hopefully they come with a heated tailgate.

Rod

Yochanan
.375 member

Reged: 26/01/03
Loc: Volksdiktatur Schweden
Re: New Landrover Defender maker [Re: Rod4861]
      #329869 - 07/07/19 11:51 PM

No Winch and no bullbar... a hipster ride..

--------------------
© "I have never been able to appreciate 'shock' as applied to killing big game. It seems to me that you cannot kill an elephant weighing six tons by ´shock´unless you advocate the use of a field gun." - W.D.M. Bell: Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter.

Rule303
.416 member

#329907 - 08/07/19 06:16 PM

Quote:

Only for $67,000 ! I assume US $, so a mere A$100,000 here !!! I'll buy TWO!

Pretty steep price for a big standard commercial level vehicle without any frills at all. Look at that plain dashboard for example. They might be leather seats? No bullbar.

I think I would stick with as Homer calls them "Battlecruisers".

They don't need weekly oil top ups either.

Well most dont come with a decent bull bar or winch here. They don't leak like they use to, and those Polish ones may be even better at not leaking oil.

Battlecruiser, spare me Efen days. If they were that good they would have meet the specs required so they could tender for the Aust Army contracts. Simply put, they could not meet the spec to tender. Even the Mercs are having trouble meeting the reliability standards the old Perentie vehicles set.

Waidmannsheil
.400 member

Reged: 19/04/13
Loc: Melbourne Australia
      #329913 - 08/07/19 09:55 PM

Rule, I normally agree with most of what you say but this time I would have to ask if you have ever actually worked on a Perentie. While they look the part they are as far as design and construction goes a giant heap of shit. Terrible build quality, horrific electrical wiring, very difficult to work on, crap layout, noisy and uncomfortable to drive, gutless, piss weak drive line components, difficult to maintain and no diff-locks. The only reason that they ran as long as they did was due to constant maintenance and parts replacement. The only good part about them is the huge tray on the six wheel drive models and the hand brake which is the best of any 4WD.

Compared to the 70 Series V8 Landcruisers, the Land Rover product and Army Perentie's are a joke. The build quality, electrical system, driveline strength, engine power, driveability and reliabilty are streets ahead of the LR product. Don't get me wrong, I love old Land Rovers for their looks and nostalgia but compared to a Land Cruiser they are complete shit. The 70 Series have their faults as well, mainly the handbrake (which can easily be fixed by a Marks Adaptors transmission brake) but on the whole the difference is chalk and cheese.

As for the G-Wagon, the current models are some of the worst vehicles for serious off-road work that MB have ever made, with so many problems of unreliability coupled with an air filter system that is so poor that filters are only good for 1500 KM's of bush work. Engines are needing to be rebuilt at 20000 km, very poor engine braking especially in reverse as they only have an auto transmission with no manual option, Diff-locks that disengage when the ignition is turned off and engines that go into limp home mode if they smell any smoke. Life threatening if you are fire-fighting or in a combat situation. They are nothing like a Uni-Mog which is a superb vehicle with exceptional reliability and driveabilty. You only need to speak to the people have been forced to use them and hear the horror stories. All of that coupled to a dealer network that only has outlets in the major cities, no ability to get them serviced or repaired in the country let alone the bush unlike Toyota which have dealers in every larger country town and most medium and even many small towns. Whoever signed of on those Army and government contracts either knew nothing about 4WD vehicle requirements or how they are used, or was paid very handsomely by MB for signing.

Nothing personal against you, however I work on four wheel drives every day and the worst vehicles by far after a Jeep are Land Rover defenders. Having said that the Defender is a shit load better than any Jeep.

The best by far are Toyota and Nissan.

Matt.

--------------------
There is nothing wrong with vegetarian food, so long as there is meat with it.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: New Landrover Defender maker [Re: Waidmannsheil]
      #329914 - 09/07/19 12:49 AM

Interesting comments.

The reason I remember reading the Army went for a Landrover second to last time, and also considered Mercedes was allegedly their gearing was designed for lower ranges, and so better off road handling on rough and steep terrain, mud etc etc. And lesser road performance.

True? No idea. Also no idea while MB won the contract this time. Also not a mechanic, and far too little knowledge of that field.

BUT while Landrover forty years ago had dealers and parts available in the outback, I doubt anyone other than wreckers yards carries their stuff nowadays in most of the bush.

Unlike Toyota which as mentioned is everywhere. But as Curl and I discovered last year, not on the days you need them! During a flat tyre change I noticed what looked like a bolt missing off the suspension. Ended up driving to Ayers Rock without it, 300 to 400 kms driving at least. The mechanic there was closed on the day we were there. Might have been useful. Drive to Alice Prings, maybe 500 to 600 kms (?). All the dealers closed on Sunday. Hardware stores, bought some bolts as emergency parts if required. Ended up driving to Katherine. Dealer there, no help, need a BOLT from Singapore, several days ... Someone suggested a wreckers yard, and success, he relented off his busy timetable, and said tomorrow ... tomorrow morning we were there, but he couldn't fit it ... suggested somewhere else. That guy, also had a moan about a busy schedule, but after we explained we were heading on bumpy tracks i Kakadu etc, he also relented and did the ten minute job. Also checked the other suspension bolts, at least one of these were loose.

Now we could have fitted it ourselves but we told it was tricky. The mechanic guy also said it had to be tightened very tight, and used an extension on a very long wrench. Said if they were not extra tight would come loose, and a normal long wrench was inadequate. Obviously my mechanic at home hadn't done this with the service a couple of months earlier. A reason one bolt was missing.

As for the missing bolt, I had checked it regularly when stopping and nothing had sagged or dropped, yet anyway ... Didn't want to drive heavy corrugations or rough roads or tracks without it in place however.

Usually I have few or no problems with the vehicle, this time was different. AFTER major expenses to upgrade old components, fix up dents etc. Big cost for me last year. An old Series 80- from 1990, so 29 years old now. Still otherwise going well, and only say 250,000 kms for a diesel. The gearbox may be the next worry per one mechanic. Probably cost more than the vehicle is worth. But a "new" second hand is probably $60,000 plus ...

But Toyota parts are available. Some of these older vehicles not necessarily in dealers but almost certainly in wreckers.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: New Landrover Defender maker [Re: Rod4861]
      #329915 - 09/07/19 12:49 AM

Quote:

Rod

Why?

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Waidmannsheil
.400 member

#329930 - 09/07/19 07:21 AM

John, any Toyota wrecker would have had one of those suspension bolts for sale, the same bolts are also used on 100 series LandCruisers. I think you were a bit unlucky and maybe had some idiots giving you some lazy answers.
Parts like bolts are never normally kept in stock by any dealers of any brand of car but parts like that are normally always kept by Toyota at their Melbourne or Sydney warehouses, which you are correct would take a couple of days but would be available. We are often purchasing genuine nuts and bolts from Toyota and the majority of parts are available from Australia. It is quite rare to have to wait for parts from Japan. At most you will have to wait is two weeks but normally it takes much less. They have their own fleet of Container ships and deliver to Australia every week. Never heard of parts coming from Singapore, European brands yes but not with the Japanese.

We find that Toyota still offer a huge range of parts for many older models, it is not very often that we can't buy genuine parts. The other big difference is that with Toyota and Nissan you can in almost all cases buy even the smallest parts from within an assembly as individual parts even on new models. For example I can buy a single thrust washer form inside the rear diff on a new LandCruiser whereas with a Ford Ranger I can only buy a whole differential assembly drum to drum at mega expense.

The low range gearing on the Army Land Rovers is excellent but their high range gearing is shit as they only have a four speed gearbox and rev their heads of at high way speeds which is one of the reasons they are limited to 80 km/h and at that speed you are required to wear hearing protection. The reason they used a four speed gear box in the Army vehicles even though the civilian vehicles already had a five speed box is because the LT77 five speed box that Rover was using at the time was from a 2 liter Triumph car was not considered strong enough, which is correct as it is tiny. The LT95 four speed box used was from the old Leyland delivery vans and is marginally better.
I am working on one at the moment and compared to the Gearbox used in your 80 Series they are a pile of shit. Dumb design and difficult to rebuild compared to the H151 which is in your car, which is the strongest and best designed box ever made as far as used in a 4WD, and a dream to work on. The same box was used in most models of 100 Series and is still used on the current 70 Series. The components are twice the size.

Rebuilding your box is not that expensive, that's if it actually needs a rebuild. Most don't need looking at until about 350000 km's and even then it is normally only second gear syncro. The bearings are massive and even after 500000 they are still in good condition.

Matt.

--------------------

Waidmannsheil
.400 member

#329931 - 09/07/19 07:24 AM

Just for the record, I am not affiliated with Toyota at all, I just own them and work on them.

Matt.

--------------------

Rule303
.416 member

#329932 - 09/07/19 08:25 AM

1st time I have ever heard of the Gear box in the Army Landrovers been described as weak or little better. Seems to work alright in the 6X6's.

Rule303
.416 member

#329933 - 09/07/19 08:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Rod

Why?

Rod is being sarcastic. Though I agree with him for that sort of price and I want a chrome plated fox tail on the radio aerial as well.

Edited by Rule303 (09/07/19 08:27 AM)

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#329941 - 09/07/19 12:58 PM

Quote:

Rebuilding your box is not that expensive, that's if it actually needs a rebuild. Most don't need looking at until about 350000 km's and even then it is normally only second gear syncro. The bearings are massive and even after 500000 they are still in good condition.

Matt.

Good to read. I don't plan to do anything about it soon. Hopefully it does not give up suddenly somewhere in the Flinders Ranges, an hour or two from a track, or the middle of the NT somewhere!

An RAA mechanic took my 'cruiser for a test drive. I had a morning drive in peak hour traffic one morning, where the engine repeatedly decided to stall and turn off unexpectedly, eg when slowing down approaching a red light, changing down gears, or even changing up gears. Had to keep the revs up and constantly or it would stall. Annoying. But thankfully always started up again straight away.

Called the RAA when at my city house. He marginally increased the timing, and no problems since then. He said the gearbox sounded like it had some issues. I can't hear or feel anything. Will ask my mechanic next service what he thinks. Need a new mechanic though. Can have my vehicle sit in his shop for 3 weeks or 3 months again like the last two times ...

A problem in our world is even a guy like this is much in demand, with lots of trucks and other diesel vehicles. Good mechanics are overworked, even if the are sometimes a bit of a ffffaround ... So many mechanics are crooks and hopeless! My B-I-L has a large rural dealership and mechanic shop, and I sometimes use them. Mostly for my tractors. Not cheap. No family rate!

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#329942 - 09/07/19 01:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rod

Why?

Rod is being sarcastic. Though I agree with him for that sort of price and I want a chrome plated fox tail on the radio aerial as well.

Thanks. Funny. A heated tailgate on an open back ute. I get it now.

Thought Landcrover uses must get frosty fingers opening the ancient horsecart like tailgate on the Landrovers on frosty mornings.

If you want an expensive version of this LR, I mean, probably a ridiculously super expensive one, I have pics of one specially made for a Middle Eastern customer. Commissioned by an internet 'friend' who does special projects for the "seriously rich". I hope to be able to post some of the photos for your viewing pleasure.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#329953 - 09/07/19 05:50 PM

I'll risk an image or two.

"Heated" Landrover tailgates for you.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#329954 - 09/07/19 05:56 PM

A Fine English Company creation.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rule303
.416 member

#329957 - 09/07/19 09:00 PM

I don't think I want to know the price of that one. If it is more than $100,000 then it would need to cook your meals and drive itself as well.

paradox_
.375 member

Reged: 12/05/07
Loc: Australia
      #330185 - 16/07/19 07:33 PM

They're ok if you can keep the water out, and the oil in!

--------------------
Walk softly and carry a big stick

Rothhammer1
.400 member

Reged: 06/01/17
Loc: The Redwoods of California
      #333808 - 24/10/19 07:31 PM

Quote:

Dig those closed knuckles - like the old Willys Jeep:

--------------------
Citizen of the Cherokee Nation

Rule303
.416 member

#333831 - 25/10/19 11:35 AM

Quote:

Rule, I normally agree with most of what you say but this time I would have to ask if you have ever actually worked on a Perentie. While they look the part they are as far as design and construction goes a giant heap of shit. Terrible build quality, horrific electrical wiring, very difficult to work on, crap layout, noisy and uncomfortable to drive, gutless, piss weak drive line components, difficult to maintain and no diff-locks. The only reason that they ran as long as they did was due to constant maintenance and parts replacement. The only good part about them is the huge tray on the six wheel drive models and the hand brake which is the best of any 4WD.

Compared to the 70 Series V8 Landcruisers, the Land Rover product and Army Perentie's are a joke. The build quality, electrical system, driveline strength, engine power, driveability and reliabilty are streets ahead of the LR product. Don't get me wrong, I love old Land Rovers for their looks and nostalgia but compared to a Land Cruiser they are complete shit. The 70 Series have their faults as well, mainly the handbrake (which can easily be fixed by a Marks Adaptors transmission brake) but on the whole the difference is chalk and cheese.

As for the G-Wagon, the current models are some of the worst vehicles for serious off-road work that MB have ever made, with so many problems of unreliability coupled with an air filter system that is so poor that filters are only good for 1500 KM's of bush work. Engines are needing to be rebuilt at 20000 km, very poor engine braking especially in reverse as they only have an auto transmission with no manual option, Diff-locks that disengage when the ignition is turned off and engines that go into limp home mode if they smell any smoke. Life threatening if you are fire-fighting or in a combat situation. They are nothing like a Uni-Mog which is a superb vehicle with exceptional reliability and driveabilty. You only need to speak to the people have been forced to use them and hear the horror stories. All of that coupled to a dealer network that only has outlets in the major cities, no ability to get them serviced or repaired in the country let alone the bush unlike Toyota which have dealers in every larger country town and most medium and even many small towns. Whoever signed of on those Army and government contracts either knew nothing about 4WD vehicle requirements or how they are used, or was paid very handsomely by MB for signing.

Nothing personal against you, however I work on four wheel drives every day and the worst vehicles by far after a Jeep are Land Rover defenders. Having said that the Defender is a shit load better than any Jeep.

The best by far are Toyota and Nissan.

Matt.

Waidmannsheil, sorry I am late coming back to this. In essence I agree whit most of what you have said. I had a 109 with the Isuzu 3.9lt donk. Most of the electrics where Nipndenser not Lucas. Most reliable vehicle I have ever had,and easy to work on, leave most Tojos behind. Note I never had to strip down gear box etc. OK that is just one example. In its day the Perentie was regarded by the troops testing the vehicles to be the most comfortable. Says alot about comfort back then. LOL. The US wanted the 6x6 to replace their HUMVEEs in Afghanistan.

Most of my comments are about off road ability and the Rover leaves the Tojo's and Nissan's behind in this area. On the selection trials for the miserable G Wagon the Canning test route was an eye opener. All the old Perenties completed the tract and with less maintenance then the G wagon. The 6x6 from the SASR were sent up the track to assist with the recover the G wagons that broke down, according to a Transport WO I was talking with. Matt what you say about the G Wagon going into limp home mode. An Infantry mate tells me they have an LDA alarm that does this. They call it the Limp Dick Alarm.

Yes they are noisy, slow, woeful electrics - should have ditched Lucas back in the 60's - and construction, yep that is a joke but they still out performed the Cruisers in the rough and Toyota could not make the cut for testing stage. Rover also needed to put larger sized engines in most of their models.

Going to travel around Australia, I say get a Toyota Land Cruiser. Far more outlets and parts availability than any other 4x4, so far no major problems with the $14,000 replacement DPF as on the Hi Lux.Comfortable, great air-conditioning. Whats not to like. Huuuuuummmm, do they come with a heated tail gate
Cheers
Greg

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5953

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com