Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Mannlicher Discussion forum & Archive

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group [Re: NitroX]
      #327038 - 09/04/19 05:28 PM

BTW at one time if you did a good image search, it could have been on Mannlichers, or perhaps something else but similar, the first 30 to 50 images all used to be from NitroExpress.com.

No wonder why the bottom feeders come here to poach. They poach not just traffic, but regular pinch images, the articles from Nickudu files, stories and all sorts of stuff. Facebook pages and groups are the swamps populated by the current day bottom feeders.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Rothhammer1
.400 member

Reged: 06/01/17
Loc: The Redwoods of California
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group [Re: NitroX]
      #327039 - 09/04/19 06:02 PM

So..., you don't like Facebook?

--------------------
Citizen of the Cherokee Nation

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group [Re: Rothhammer1]
      #327040 - 09/04/19 06:42 PM

If you like that you are using a media platform controlled by a nephew of the Rothschild's and a platform very much part of the NWO then ....

It is a necessary evil at the moment.

As less and less people use real forums like NE and istead get their instant fixes on facebook that last all of 5 seconds or 5 minutes if one is lucky.

But i REALLY DISLIKE traffic poachers who contribute NOTHING to NE.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rothhammer1
.400 member

#327042 - 09/04/19 08:05 PM

A previous post of mine:

Quote:

I'm no fan of 'Faceplant' myself. Never used it, actually, many horror stories heard.

I do appreciate this 'site. The camaraderie and exchange of information far outweigh the occasional 'ruckus'.

--------------------
Citizen of the Cherokee Nation

bopi
.224 member

Reged: 11/10/17
Loc: Italy
      #327054 - 09/04/19 11:59 PM

Egr. Sig. Nitrox
Non ho capito ( a causa della mia non conoscenza dell’inglese e della dubbia attendibilità del traduttore di Google ) se mi accusa di “ parassitismo “. Se avessi dato con il mio intervento questa impressione, me ne scuso con Lei e con tutti i Forumisti. Volevo soltanto sottolineare il fatto che se un ignorante qual sono io ( almeno in questa materia ) chiede lumi, questo va a vantaggio non solo del richiedente ma anche di tutti i Fruitori del Forum.
A cosa servirebbe dunque un Forum ? E’ una nicchia per pochi eletti ? che lo si dica chiaramente. Soprattutto si dica di quali conoscenze si debba già essere provvisti e quali esami bisogna fare per l’ammissione.
A questo Forum devo molto. Basti dire che l’ex proprietario del mio ( ora ) Stutzen lo avrebbe ripreso cedendomi un … Concari a blocco cadente. Di sicuro si saprà chi sia Concari eppure a me ha lasciato indifferente. Mi tengo il mio Shuler.
Soprattutto mi tengo l’Amicizia che tutti coloro che erano intervenuti a dare un contributo nella ricerca mi hanno dimostrato.
Con doveroso rispetto.
Pietro.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group [Re: bopi]
      #327055 - 10/04/19 12:14 AM

Quote:

Egr. Sig. Nitrox
Non ho capito ( a causa della mia non conoscenza dell’inglese e della dubbia attendibilità del traduttore di Google ) se mi accusa di “ parassitismo “. Se avessi dato con il mio intervento questa impressione, me ne scuso con Lei e con tutti i Forumisti. Volevo soltanto sottolineare il fatto che se un ignorante qual sono io ( almeno in questa materia ) chiede lumi, questo va a vantaggio non solo del richiedente ma anche di tutti i Fruitori del Forum.
A cosa servirebbe dunque un Forum ? E’ una nicchia per pochi eletti ? che lo si dica chiaramente. Soprattutto si dica di quali conoscenze si debba già essere provvisti e quali esami bisogna fare per l’ammissione.
A questo Forum devo molto. Basti dire che l’ex proprietario del mio ( ora ) Stutzen lo avrebbe ripreso cedendomi un … Concari a blocco cadente. Di sicuro si saprà chi sia Concari eppure a me ha lasciato indifferente. Mi tengo il mio Shuler.
Soprattutto mi tengo l’Amicizia che tutti coloro che erano intervenuti a dare un contributo nella ricerca mi hanno dimostrato.
Con doveroso rispetto.
Pietro.

Quote:

g. Mr. Nitrox
I did not understand (due to my lack of knowledge of English and the dubious reliability of the Google translator) if I am accused of "parasitism". If I had given this impression with my intervention, I apologize to you and to all the Forumists. I just wanted to emphasize the fact that if an ignorant person like me (at least in this matter) asks for enlightenment, this is to the advantage not only of the applicant but also of all the Users of the Forum.
What then would a forum be for? Is it a niche for a select few? let it be said clearly. Above all, tell us what knowledge you must already have and what exams you need to do for admission.
I have a lot to this forum. Suffice it to say that the former owner of my (now) Stutzen would have resumed giving me a ... falling block Concari. Certainly we will know who Concari is, yet he has left me indifferent. I keep my shuler.
Above all, I keep the friendship that all those who intervened to contribute to the research showed me.
With due respect.
Peter.

Quote:

I did not understand (due to my lack of knowledge of English and the dubious reliability of the Google translator) if I am accused of "parasitism".

Pietro,

No it was a reference to the original poster who started this thread.

I will close this thread very soon to new replies.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rothhammer1
.400 member

Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group [Re: bopi]
      #327093 - 10/04/19 12:54 PM

Quote:

Egr. Sig. Nitrox
Non ho capito ( a causa della mia non conoscenza dell’inglese e della dubbia attendibilità del traduttore di Google ) se mi accusa di “ parassitismo “.

Signore:

I believe what 'Nitrox' takes exception to is that 'WindSurgeon', the originator of this particular thread, took the opportunity of his seventh post to this forum to advocate for another website without having contributed anything significant to this one.

John ('Nitrox') has expressed his disdain for Facebook in general and specifically for one who would, as he sees it, 'poach' members of this forum to increase viability of a Facebook forum. As he posted prior: "Fucking parasite. First post is an "advertising" poost for his "new" faecesgroup. All of his posts on the same thread." I doubt that 'Windsurgeon's reply to John had done anything to diffuse the situation.

A bit passionate, perhaps, but John shows justifiable pride in this website and has put a great deal of work into it over the years. perhaps he's a bit of a 'protective parent' in that regard.

There are some strong personalities on this 'site. I, being a bit of a 'smartass' myself, have stepped on a land mine or two on the 'Opinion, News, and Politics' forum and been met with impassioned replies. As you've noted, however, this is probably the best 'site anywhere for those with an interest in, or needing information about, 'old school' Nitro Express rifles, double guns, and other fine European sporting arms. Here one can find accurate information freely and enthusiastically shared by members with qualified opinions and experience. I recommend it highly to anyone seeking information about Mannlicher Schönauer rifles and stutzen, for example.

For the language barrier, this is truly an international 'site. I speak what we in the United States refer to as 'English' (it's close), and would surely sound foolish if I attempted to write in Italian. Stick to the common interests, here, and you can't go wrong. I'm certain that 'John' had no intention of implying that you have done anything 'parasitic'.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#327104 - 10/04/19 05:15 PM

Quote:

John ('Nitrox') has expressed his disdain for Facebook in general and specifically for one who would, as he sees it, 'poach' members of this forum to increase viability of a Facebook forum. As he posted prior: "Fucking parasite. First post is an "advertising" poost for his "new" faecesgroup. All of his posts on the same thread." I doubt that 'Windsurgeon's reply to John had done anything to diffuse the situation.

A bit passionate, perhaps, but John shows justifiable pride in this website and has put a great deal of work into it over the years. perhaps he's a bit of a 'protective parent' in that regard.

No its ffffing simple. "Windsurgeon" was a traffic poacher. Simple.

Traffic poachers are common a crap sites like facebook.

Traffic poaching is going to a successful established website and trying to get traffic, members, posts to move to your new site.

Most forums ban traffic poachers out of hand.

WindSurgeon made his first ever post about his new facebook group as a traffic poacher. Every one of his posts were all on this thread.

It has nothing to do with Pietro/Bopi.

I am SICK of this thread and closing it.

In future if someone I believe is traffic poaching, I will simply delete their thread and probably ban them instantly. Ffffing simple.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Edited by NitroX (10/04/19 05:17 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 47 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *****
Topic views: 6881

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com