Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Burkina Faso.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
Rell
.375 member

Reged: 03/12/04
Loc: Oyster Bay, NY, USA
Burkina Faso.
      #314711 - 30/03/18 10:21 AM

So i’m Starting to hear about great deals in Burkina Faso for multiple buff, bushbuck and roan. The prices are very compelling. As long as you can get into and out of the airport .....

Anyone hunt there and know a reputable operator?

--------------------
450-400, 9.3x74r and 7x65r.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Yochanan
.375 member

Reged: 26/01/03
Loc: Volksdiktatur Schweden
Re: Burkina Faso. [Re: Rell]
      #314862 - 02/04/18 09:29 AM

Soum (main Djibo), Oudalan (Gorom Gorom main square) and Séno (main town Dori) and the Parc W nature reserve adjacent to Benin and Niger. Furthermore, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises against all travel to the border with Mali west of the cities of Djibo, Ouahigouya (including Ouahigouya), Tougan, Gassam, Soin, Nouna, Sanaba, Solenzo, Diontala, Orodara, Banfora and Niagoloko. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs also advises against unnecessary travel to the area west of Bobo-Dioulasso. The decision of dissuasion was taken on October 11, 2016. The original decision of dissuasion was taken on July 22, 2010. From the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The background to great prices is pretty obvious. If you are interested in perilous adventures - go for it.

--------------------
© "I have never been able to appreciate 'shock' as applied to killing big game. It seems to me that you cannot kill an elephant weighing six tons by ´shock´unless you advocate the use of a field gun." - W.D.M. Bell: Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 23 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1250

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com