Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The hunt - passion for generations

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Europe

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
The hunt - passion for generations
      #313058 - 25/02/18 05:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5AVt0_BAY&t=5s

Peter Dafner's great little film on hunting in Germany and teaching one's son about the forest, wildlife, conservation and the joys and skills of hunting.

The Hunting Seasons, Krieghof film reminded me of this one and I had to go looking for it. Could not remember who had made it, just it was an online acquaintance. And we had chatted online about it. A great little film, with excellent videography. Worth watching.

Die Jagd - Leidenschaft über Generationen

PD Safaris
Published on 13 Jun 2016
Erinnerst Du dich noch an Deine ersten Abenteuer in der Natur? Die frische Morgenluft, der kühle Tau, der an den Blättern ruht... Die erste Berührung eines Waldpilzes? Der Hase, der aus Sicht eines kleinen Jungen so riesig erscheint...es sind Erinnerungen, die wir alle tief in uns tragen und manchmal wünschen wir diese Zeiten zurück...

The hunt - passion for generations

PD Safaris
Published on 13 Jun 2016
Do you remember your first adventures in nature? The fresh morning air, the cool dew that rests on the leaves ... The first touch of a forest mushroom? The hare that seems so huge from the point of view of a little boy ... it's memories that we all carry deep inside us and sometimes we wish those times back ...

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: The hunt - passion for generations [Re: NitroX]
      #313068 - 25/02/18 05:39 AM

"D Safaris
Published on 13 Jun 2016
Do you remember your first adventures in nature? The fresh morning air, the cool dew that rests on the leaves ... The first touch of a forest mushroom? The hare that seems so huge from the point of view of a little boy ... it's memories that we all carry deep inside us and sometimes we wish those times back ..."

Yes, I do and still revel in it, in late September or early October, leaning back against a huge spruce or pine tree, sitting on the pine or spruce cone 'cuttings' and dropped needles, just soaking it all in. It's all part and parcel of living, really living, in God's Country.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1287

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com