Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
rigbymauser
.400 member

Reged: 15/05/05
Loc: Denmark
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: szihn]
      #309335 - 23/12/17 12:19 AM

Quote:

Be careful about that kind of emotions leading your logic.

We need to grow out of that kind of illogic.

As stated..eventually I did too.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DoubleD
.400 member

Reged: 23/11/03
Loc: Retired in Oklahoma
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: rigbymauser]
      #309339 - 23/12/17 02:07 AM

Couple of days ago I was in the library reading a Boddington article on 7x 57 vs 7-08.

That article is just the same as Towsley's. Both writers needed 2500 words to fill the contract this month. So they sat down with the ammunition catalogs and loading manual's, quoted a bunch of stuff from them added in a bunch of anecdotes, bingo contract fulfilled.

Then Towsley article gets quoted here, and we get more of the same from you guys.

This proves one thing. Towsley wrote a good article. He got us thinking, he got us talking. Good job Bryce.

My 2 cents on the 270, well years ago I had a .270, think it was a Remington 700, could have been a Winchester 70 or even a Ruger. Shot a box of factory ammo to get brass. Tried to develop a load. I could not get that gun to shot and every time I fired that gun it bit me. Sold the gun and have avoided .270's ever since.

--------------------
DD, Ret.

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: DoubleD]
      #309341 - 23/12/17 04:32 AM

Interesting, DD -I have read, over the years, that the .270 has never been known as an "accuracy cartridge", as many

.30's, 7mm's and 6.5's have, thus, bullet construction and
dies for it, lack the precision of the 'accuracy calibres'.

True or not, I do not know. I have seen some really good shooting .270's, as have many

guys here, but then some really mediocre ones as well. Most Euro rifles chambered for the .270 seem to do very well

indeed, such as Belgium Brownings, Sako, Styer, etc.All three makes you named, Win, Ruger, Rem. have at times had

difficulty with production rifle accuracy, regardless of
the calibre, however, in those times, their offerings of

.308 and .30/06 were still reasonably accurate, being
better balanced ctgs. quite likely.

I recall, many years ago reading an expose' on the .270,
written by Ed Mathieus (sry Ed, just looked for your name

spelling and could not find it in the mess).He used 5 or 6 different .270 rifles and chronographed them

all with the same ammunition. In his tests, he noted he thought he discovered why a lot of people swear by the .270

for long range deer-type game shooting, while others were disappointed with it. His velocity recordings with 130gr. bullets were all over

the map, while the 150gr. readings from the same rifles
were spot-on, almost exactly box numbers.

He noted for some reason, 130gr. speeds ran from
2,740fps to just over 3,100fps, while 150gr. averages were

all in the 2,900fps range. Like I said, this was some time ago - maybe 15 years back,

but these numbers kind of stuck with me.
He said he contacted Remington and pretty much asked them

"Why". Their ballistics expert noted the 130gr.
.270 load was the most difficult to get consistent results

with, but did not know why, and to use 150's if the 130's
were sub-standard in his rifle. Ed felt that if you had a

.270 running 130's at 2,740fps, that you would be totally
dissatisfied with it's long range performance on deer,

compared to the guy running over 3,100fps, who would be elated with it's performance, thus polar opposite results.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Dogfish858
.300 member

Reged: 08/08/15
Loc: Western Canada
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: DarylS]
      #309344 - 23/12/17 06:59 AM

That ^ is an interesting anecdote. So what would cause inconsistency? Powder volume?

--------------------
But what about you? he asked. Who do you say I am?

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
      #309354 - 23/12/17 09:05 AM

Daryl I have heard similar but only experienced the 2700 figure with a barrel whose shot out throat made a Weatherby throat look short. My second 270, a Steyr Prohunter does not like 130 grain pills- mono metals excepted- grouped about 1 1/2 inch at 100mts. The 110grains, 140 grains and 150's group around the .75"

When I finally twigged to the 140grain pills and how close they travel to the 130 velocities I wondered why the fook I ever bothered with 130 grain pills.

DarylS
.700 member

Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: Rule303]
      #309358 - 23/12/17 09:46 AM

That reminded me of something I almost forgot. Some years ago, in the 1990's, I worked up a load for another friend & his Remington 270. The best shooting load in it was with 140gr. BT's - Hornady I think, BTSP's IIRC. The load escapes me now, but was likely H4831 and the velocity was just over 3,000fps, with .75" accuracy at 100 meters of double bags.

He shot one bear with it, in the ribs at about 70 yards, the bear collapsing at the shot. He said the entrance hole allowed him to put his whole felt-pack boot into it - Sorrel's I think he wore - LOL. He said something exited as the exit hole was larger than the entrance hole, not much left in between, but it was a decent bear - 5 or 6 year old, maybe 250 or 300 pounds - before the shot - 6 1/2 footer.

He got some 150gr. Partitions and we played with those after that experience - and 1" groups sufficed for his moose loads. Most guys around here shoot moose from 25 yards, out to 100yds or so.
I did have a 200yard shot once and took it, with my 9.3x57. THAT bullet blew up, too.

szihn
.400 member

Reged: 24/06/07
Loc: Wind River Valley, Wyoming
      #309369 - 23/12/17 02:26 PM

Just out of curiosity Daryl, what 9.3 bullet was that?
Speer?
RWS?

TexasJohn
.300 member

Reged: 06/04/10
Loc: Texas
      #309387 - 24/12/17 12:12 AM

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression". Many of us judge rifle calibers by the firearm that they were housed in or by the ammo that we used. It is often held forth by gun writers that the .318 Wesley Richards (.330 diameter bullets) developed a sterling reputation in Africa due mostly to the good luck of having the available bullets of good quality and built to match the velocity of the loads of the time. I have a friend who was a Deer Culler in New Zealand for a number of years and he used and observed the use of many different available rifles during that time. He killed more deer than most of us will ever hope to. His favorite caliber was the .270. His favorite rifle was a ZKK 600. I do not know what brand of ammo the Game Department furnished during his time, but likely it was also loaded with good bullets that performed well at .270 speeds. He gifted me with a ZKK in .270 that has the bridge-mounted pop-up peep sight for a backup sight. I have lever release rings on it and it has become one of my go-to rifles. It has killed everything I have shot with it like a lightning bolt. This is a limited number of animals but includes deer and hogs. I loaned to a friend in camp after he suffered a mechanical failure in his 30-06 auto. He is a life-long '06 fan - and talked smack at the .270. He shot only one animal with only one shot and was very impressed as it never took a step. Luck? Good bullets? I will tell you the ammo is stuffed with IMR4831 and old fashioned Sierra 130 grainers. Not my first .270 but the first one that has really impressed me.......and I had previously shot deer both with a pre-64 Model 70 and a Browning 1885 and was not a .270 fan after using them. I don't think anyone could take it out and shoot a dozen animals with it and tell me what caliber it is without looking. Is it the rifle or the caliber? Another favorite of mine for North American game is the 6.5 X 55 Swede - there is not much difference.

John

--------------------
John

"In the Texas Oilfield, everything that does not kill me today, gets another chance tomorrow."

DarylS
.700 member

#309391 - 24/12/17 03:08 AM

Quote:

Just out of curiosity Daryl, what 9.3 bullet was that?
Speer?
RWS?

Speer's varmint 9.3, the 270gr. semi-round nose. Very accurate and very explosive, even at an impact speed of 1,800fps. Nothing but pieces. Did hit bone, but it was only a bull calf, not a big bull at normal range. The bone it hit WAS 2" in diameter.

--------------------
Daryl

szihn
.400 member

#309396 - 24/12/17 04:31 AM

Yeah that was my first guess Daryl. I have had horrible results with the Speer 270 grain in my 9.3X74R even on small deer. It's a big varmint bullet for sure. Super accurate, but the worst kind of bullet that can be made for big game.
Speer doesn't care either, and is pretty up-front is saying so if you write to them about it. I know, because I did.

And Texas John, you experience is very similar to mine. I started out with a 300 Savage and went to a 270 when I was very young. I started doing gunsmithing in my teens and I have done it for many many years now. About 1/2 a century. I can have any caliber I want for the same price, because the labor is "free" to me. And believe me, I have done it. I have made and owned a LOT of different calibers and I killed game with them all. I have to say I have seen more killed on game than I can count and when I compare good bullets to good bullets, I have not been able to see any real difference in how more powerful rifles have killed elk any faster than my 270, and the truth is many of them were not AS FAST as the 270
I can only speculate as to why. If I had seen it 3-4 times I might explain it away as "luck", but I have seen it probably 40 times on elk, at least 250 times on deer and maybe 45 times on pronghorns. Throw in a few moose 1 Bison, about 15 big horn sheep and 3 goats as well as a few bear and about 25 horses and cattle on the ranch. That's not luck.

What is it? I don't know for sure, but I can say without any reservations at all the 270 will kill well past it's supposed power level and it's been doing so for about 80 years.
Anytime theory and facts disagree it's easy to guess which one is wrong.
The 270 stands of facts.

Yes there are failures, as there are with any caliber loaded with bullets that break up. It has nothing to do with the brass powder bottle we call a "caliber". I have seen in in "buffalo rifles" and so have others. Daryl and I both have had such experience with 270grain .366 bullets fired from guns WAY more powerful than a 270. I have seen it probably 12-14 times from various 300 magnums and about 10 times from 7MM mags as well as a few dramatic failures from a 338 magnum. All were bullet failures, not "caliber failures".

But when we compare apples to apples, and good bullet to good bullet, the 270 needs no apologies at all.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: DoubleD]
      #309402 - 24/12/17 05:49 AM

Quote:

Couple of days ago I was in the library reading a Boddington article on 7x 57 vs 7-08.

That article is just the same as Towsley's. Both writers needed 2500 words to fill the contract this month. So they sat down with the ammunition catalogs and loading manual's, quoted a bunch of stuff from them added in a bunch of anecdotes, bingo contract fulfilled.

Then Towsley article gets quoted here, and we get more of the same from you guys.

This proves one thing. Towsley wrote a good article. He got us thinking, he got us talking. Good job Bryce.

"I HATE THE X POPULAR CARTRIDGE (OR RIFLE ETC)"

Always gets people excited or angry. Usually the articles aren't worth paper they are published on, or nowadays, the bandwidth ...

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: NitroX]
      #309403 - 24/12/17 05:59 AM

Funny about the "I hate the X cartridge" articles and also the sort of logic in them, and also by many shooters.

One of our members LOVES the .270 and has used it on almost everything. When he hunted lion he wanted to use his .270 but the PH would let him, so he had to use his .375 H&H. This was that super light Blaser I have mentioned shooting before, 6.25 lbs including ammo and scope. He wounded the lion. The black Zim PH refused to follow it up into thick bush, so my mate went in alone, fired a couple doaen shots at anything that moved and finally got the lion. The black PH was sitting in the car waiting ... "Orion" says it would have been a one shot kill with his .270.

Orion says the 8x68S is a great killer of everything.

But hates the .338 Win Mag and says it is hopeless ...

And so it goes. People who either don't like the shooter, or see it used, or use it with crap ammo, bad shooting, bad bullets etc etc

To me it is logic. If the calibre is adequate, the bullet weight is right, the section density appropriate, the bullet construction is suitable, the velocity right, the rifle accurate and the shooter can shoot and does make a good shot ... all things being equal, ANY suitable calibre/cartridge will do it.

The 10.75x68 had a reputation for bad performance. Because of the bullet construction in the cartridges at the time.

There is NO reason why a properly constructed 130 gr in a .270 would not kill similar to a 150 gr in a .30-06 or .308, or a 120 gr in a 6.5, etc etc etc

All things being equal, however in the field many things are not equal and that is why there are variations and differences in performance.

I never liked the .270 because I thought it was common. When I acquired my .30-06 EVERYONE had a .270 ...

Nowadays it is referred to as a pipsqueak rifle ...

Animals have since become armour plated ...

--------------------
John aka NitroX

szihn
.400 member

#309415 - 24/12/17 06:49 AM

Well there is nothing wrong with liking things that are "not as common".

But one thing we need to admit:
If something is common, and it's being purchased in huge numbers buy folks that work hard to get their money, there is probably a reason it's so popular. In the USA the 30-06 and the 308 are more popular then the 270 today and the 308 was in 3rd place in the 60s and 70s, the 270 being #2

I have had very good success with many common guns and calibers. Ones that are or at one time were common still work as well as they ever did. With upgrades is guns and powder, some of the oldest common ones are better today they they were in their golden age.

45 Colt 1873
45-70 1873
303 Brit. 1888
8X57 1888
7X57 1892
6.5X55 1893
30-30 Win 1895
404 Jeffery 1906
9.3X62 1905
30-06 1906
375H&H 1912
270 Win. 1925
and there are many more.

New cartridges come and go. Some come and stay.

But no matter what new goodie comes out, it doesn't mean the old one, which was quite good, suddenly becomes bad.

DarylS
.700 member

#309416 - 24/12/17 08:10 AM

I shot & killed 2 elk, 1 bullet each, with a Winchester Model 94. It's 16" barrel provided 1,584fps from the .45 Colt chambering, with a cast 300gr. .458" I sized down to .452" after lubing them. The mould was a DC RCBS mould of which I converted one chamber to produce a HP bullet. In my alloy, the flat point cast at 322gr. I used the HP on the Elk. Both bullets exited leaving 1" exit holes.

Both were shot at approximately 75/80 yards. The cow was running, the bull calf was not. Both died very quickly, no further shots were necessary.

That load produced identical ballistics to the 1884, .45/90 Winchester factory load, all from a .45 Colt Revolver ctg loaded to .44 Magnum pressure & is only usable in RP brass due to the feed ramp at the rear of the Winchester's chamber.

--------------------
Daryl

CarlsenHighway
.300 member

Reged: 19/03/09
Loc: Port Chalmers, New Zealand
      #309419 - 24/12/17 08:59 AM

I chronographed some Sellier and Bellot .270 not too long ago, 130 grain bullets clocked 2770fps out of a 23.5 inch barrel.
The same rifle shoots a 130 grain interlock to 3105fps with a max charge of H4831

So factory ammo is still about the same level as a 7x57.

I have shot three red deer with a black powder loaded .44-40 just recently, At 80 metres. I chronographed the pure lead bullet afterwards at 1125 fps.
None of those three went more than six yards.

This is what makes a mockery of his article. If he cant kill a little whitetail with a .270, well, I dont know what to say. Some people kill grizzly bears with them.

--------------------
If you carry a cat home by the tail you will receive information valuable to you for the rest of your life.
Mark Twain

416rigby
.300 member

Reged: 16/11/05
Loc: Port Angeles, Washington USA
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: CarlsenHighway]
      #309425 - 24/12/17 12:15 PM

Drivel like this is one reason I've stopped reading the shooting magazines altogether. Sporting Classics is the only one I read any more.

--------------------
"Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun"

U.S. Coast Guard, retired

Dogfish858
.300 member

Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: 416rigby]
      #309426 - 24/12/17 12:32 PM

I use the .303 because the cartridge is pretty...

--------------------
But what about you? he asked. Who do you say I am?

paradox_
.375 member

Reged: 12/05/07
Loc: Australia
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: Dogfish858]
      #309427 - 24/12/17 01:01 PM

The 270 was " popularised " in the USA by marketing experts and gun writers....including his Royal Highness Jack Oconnor.
" Poularity" does not necessarliy translate in to greatness.
Many cartridges are great , but not necessarily sold in huge numbers.
The cartridge has a reputation well beyond what is deserves. As previously stated its not terrible, nor is it fantastic...its just the child of a marketing company who "invented " something different at a time when inovation was needed and the market was sucked in to buying it. At least the US market.

Its interesting to note that arguably the greatest sporting rifle ever built up the end of 1946 was not chambered in this " popular " cartridge. Yes, thats correct there is a huge hunting and shooting community outside of America.
ts called the rest of the world.

Mauser already had a line up of truly great cartridges including the truely great 7x57 for which they designed and built an intermediate length action which was and still is truely and deservedly famous.
Americas answer was a one size fits all Model 54, and later the pre 64 ( a crude copy of the real thing) in the " popular" ( at least in the US), 270Win. Americans flocked to it like the model T Ford.
This dedication to the 270 almost exclusively by the US is further emphasised by the Great English makers that even today consider chambering in such a " thing" to be sacrilege.
I dont think Hollands , or Purdey for example chambered many 270s...yes they undoubtley did, but Oh my goodness...really Sir!
Did they " retail" Model 54 Winchesters in 270.....nope, instead they chose Original Mausers and Mannlichers.

I dont believe that any other cartridge evokes so much discussion, even by people who have never owned , or hunted with one.
Its not fantastically efficient, you may even argue its overbore...its not one thing or another, but its very common.
Some cant even explain why they dont like it, and many , many people don't. Its bordering on tasteless.
Strange, I dont seem to see any negative comment on the venerable 7x57.

--------------------
Walk softly and carry a big stick

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#309443 - 24/12/17 08:37 PM

Quote:

Well there is nothing wrong with liking things that are "not as common".

Ignoring all the hate speech directed at the .270 Winchester, , I think it is NOW becoming less common, less fashionable, and becoming far more classic. So more attractive.

However I would never buy one, as I don't need one. And would prefer a 7x57 or .275 Rigby instead in that range of cartridges and rifles.

I would consider a .270/303 in a SMLE however! But would prefer a .25/303 if I wanted such a rifle or one came up.

I think I might write an article - "I hate the .375 H&H Magnum"! About how "useless" it is on big game, how curved is trajectory is. How it is neither a medium game cartridge nor a big game one. How cartridges since developed and before are much better.

If the .270 can get three pages of posts, the hate of the .375 should get nine!

Ha ha.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

CarlsenHighway
.300 member

Reged: 19/03/09
Loc: Port Chalmers, New Zealand
      #309446 - 24/12/17 09:11 PM

I don't know about this weakening of the .270's 'greatness' that people have observed.
Its in the top five hunting cartridges in the world. Right now. It's as popular in Europe Aus and NZ as it is in America. It's been that way for decades.
I would argue that popularity over ninety years is definitely a measure of "greatness". (There's not too many people around calling the Sharps .44-77 a "great" cartridge.)

No one I know thinks of the .270 as an "American" cartridge - its just the .270. A standard caliber for everyman, and considered quite a powerful number. It's so accepted and normal that no one talks about it. (By contrast (In NZ) the .30/06 is considered an "American" cartridge, and is not very popular at all; people think it kicks too much)

If anything the .270 is in danger of falling out of fashion because its so boringly efficient that its "old hat" to the younger crowd who are bent on shooting the 6x47mm and the 6.5 Creedmore and suchlike at long distances.

But the idea that it is falling out of favour because of non-performance on game....

Can you imagine a modern rifle manufacturer bringing out a new model and NOT chambering it is .270 Winchester?

--------------------
If you carry a cat home by the tail you will receive information valuable to you for the rest of your life.
Mark Twain

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#309449 - 24/12/17 09:30 PM

Quote:

Funny about the "I hate the X cartridge" articles and also the sort of logic in them, and also by many shooters.

One of our members LOVES the .270 and has used it on almost everything. When he hunted lion he wanted to use his .270 but the PH would let him, so he had to use his .375 H&H. This was that super light Blaser I have mentioned shooting before, 6.25 lbs including ammo and scope. He wounded the lion. The black Zim PH refused to follow it up into thick bush, so my mate went in alone, fired a couple doaen shots at anything that moved and finally got the lion. The black PH was sitting in the car waiting ... "Orion" says it would have been a one shot kill with his .270.

Orion says the 8x68S is a great killer of everything.

But hates the .338 Win Mag and says it is hopeless ...

And so it goes. People who either don't like the shooter, or see it used, or use it with crap ammo, bad shooting, bad bullets etc etc

To me it is logic. If the calibre is adequate, the bullet weight is right, the section density appropriate, the bullet construction is suitable, the velocity right, the rifle accurate and the shooter can shoot and does make a good shot ... all things being equal, ANY suitable calibre/cartridge will do it.

The 10.75x68 had a reputation for bad performance. Because of the bullet construction in the cartridges at the time.

Never really explained my point. Orion thought the 8x68S was great, hated the .338 Win Mag. Another member on here, doesn't have a high opinion of the 8x68S, may well like the .338 etc.

Really there isn't much of a difference. One has higher SD and a bit lighter bullets. The other a wider calibre. Velocities are all in the acceptable range. What might be different is the shooter, his aim, the projectiles he is using etc. No logical reason both won't perform similar to each other, if the aim is on, and the bullet used constructed for the purpose.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Wayne59
.400 member

Reged: 20/06/15
Loc: Lagrange Ga. USA
      #309455 - 25/12/17 01:28 AM

I already have a 270 so I am going to build a 375 Dakota. Lets here the pros and cons of this cartridge.

Dogfish858
.300 member

Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: Wayne59]
      #309459 - 25/12/17 03:03 AM

It's likely that the sheer commonality of the cartridge has caused normal statistical variations across a broad spectra to be touted as general fact. With every use and user of the cartridge, the opportunity grows for a mishap -- but equally it grows for a success, thus the debate. In the end, the information is processed by our affections (much like my earlier fascetious post implied re: the 7.62x39 being the premier African cartridge and killer of elephants. In fact, by my understanding, it is.).

But in short, the widely variable reports on the cartridge are probably due to the fact that the cartridge is as good as O'Conner said it was, plus the millions of variables introduced with each use. As are .303 British, .22 lr, 30-06, etc.

Merry Christmas Gen'lmen!

Edited by Dogfish858 (25/12/17 03:22 AM)

Rell
.375 member

Reged: 03/12/04
Loc: Oyster Bay, NY, USA
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: Dogfish858]
      #309465 - 25/12/17 05:33 AM

I have found zero real difference in terminal performance at under 200m between the 270 Win, 280Rem, 30-06, 7mm Rem Mag, 300 RSAUM. I tend to use Nosler Partitions, Barnes X and Hornady Interbonds. All animals from White Tail to Moose die if I have put a hole in the heart lungs cavity. Surprise.

My experience with the 300 Weatherby and the Barnes X is pure devastation on game!

Oddly enough I have found the 338 Federal, 338-06 and 35 Whelen to be a step up in killing power. 215-250gr bullets.

Then the 375s seem to be stand alone with the exception of the 9.3x62and 9.3x74r. 286-300 gr bullets.

Same with the forties.

Not much ecperience with anything bigger except the 458 Win Mag using crap ammo, so not a fair comparison.

I agree with a past post, the rifle and scope set up is way more. If I had a fire and lost everything I would probably start and stop with Dorleac M98 in 9.3x62 and a Swarofski 1-8x24 8Xi.

--------------------
450-400, 9.3x74r and 7x65r.

szihn
.400 member

Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley [Re: Rell]
      #309471 - 25/12/17 09:38 AM

Wow! 3 pages.

It occurred to me (after the fact) that all the answers would have been (and maybe should have been) covered in 4 words.

"OK,--------- Don't use it".

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 44604

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com