Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N
      #302525 - 30/06/17 06:19 AM

Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino Nears Extinction | Good Morning Britain

Diggory Hadoke does a good job fronting up for a TV interview with serial bully Piers Morgan and co. A guy that loves his own voice and many questions with the usual reversal to allow answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCemUk_pqlU&feature=share

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
.275 member

Reged: 25/03/17
Loc: Houston, TX
Re: Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N [Re: NitroX]
      #302535 - 30/06/17 10:04 AM

I don't know who that Morgan guy is but he's clearly an ignorant, ill informed ass. The hunter did a good job unfortunately it's nearly impossible to change people's minds when they're so convinced in their own righteousness.

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
Re: Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N [Re: 008]
      #302545 - 30/06/17 12:04 PM

Morgan is a low life piece of excrement in my book. I recon you could hold up a piece of white paper, tell him it is white and he would argue that it is black.

500Boswell
.400 member

Reged: 21/07/06
Loc: Queensland
Re: Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N [Re: Rule303]
      #302560 - 30/06/17 04:22 PM

Another Michael Moore type thats really obsessed with furthering himself ,his ego ,fame and wallet and would fight for any ''cause'' if he can see an opportunity for getting himself more fame and fortune...................

Huvius
.416 member

Reged: 04/11/07
Loc: Colorado
Re: Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N [Re: 500Boswell]
      #302572 - 01/07/17 02:14 AM

A good example of why Jeremy Clarkson punched Piers Morgan.
He is an absolute idiot.

--------------------
He who lives in the past is doomed to enjoy it.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Piers Clashes With Big Game Hunter as Northern White Rhino N [Re: Huvius]
      #302615 - 02/07/17 01:18 AM

I am no fan of Diggory Hadoke and some of his onlin views and comments. But credit to him fronting up to a TV interview and doing in the circumstances a reasonable job defending and explaining sporting hunting.

Hard to do in the "UK environment" of extreme anti views, where even a lot of "class conscious" hunters/shooters are anti to trophy hunting, sport hunting, hunting in Africa, etc etc etc. Even some big name 'hunters' who should know a lot better deride it, and convenintly and hypocritically forget their own actions, hunts, photos and online stories ... I could name names and have in the past.

Hadoke does have some nerves and trouble in his comments, but again credit due, TV interviews with arsehole anti TV "personalities" is not easy for untrained people. Does explain sustainable, managed conservation hunting, difference between hunting and poaching etc.

Hard to do an interview with an narcissitic arsehole who loves his own voice and questions but doesn't care to allow the guest to actually answer. I know when I have dealth with people like this, I eventually just cut in, and say "Why are you asking questions, if you don't allow the answer to be said?" Or "Why invite a guest, if you only want to hear your own questions, and continually interupt the guest?"

But you know, the magic of TV editing, they can edit out what they want, change the order of comments and the film, add in new film etc etc. Always a good idea to have a legal contract getting a copy of all unedited film and sound, plus carry your own voice recorder at the least. Allows film to be challenged later. Either in court, or via your own broadcast on the internet.

Hadoke does miss the point about conservation of rhinos though. Sure enough his comments are probably spot on for "Northern African Rhinos" but hunters play a huge part of Southern Rhino conservation.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 38 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2277

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com