Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Video: Leopard attacks man in India

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Asia

Pages: 1
lancaster
.470 member

Reged: 06/05/08
Loc: There's a lighthouse in the mi...
Video: Leopard attacks man in India
      #277540 - 04/02/16 06:19 PM

again a new encounter between man and leopard

"Video: Leopard attacks man in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZUp7bn_8a4

Attacked three people
By Reuters

Published Friday, January 15, 2016

A leopard entered a village in eastern India's West Bengal state on Thursday, creating chaos and panic amongst villagers.

Video taken by a witness at the site shows the leopard attacking a man trying to scare it away with a stick.

The animal strayed into Mechua village in Paschim Medinipur district from a nearby forest, attacking three people. All three were rushed to hospital for treatment.

"A leopard entered our village. It pounced on me when I was looking at the animal like everyone else who was standing there," said Ambuj Mahato, one of the injured villagers.

Police and forest officials rushed to the area to search for the leopard, but were unable to find it.

The destruction of wild habitats in the country is one of the main reasons for humans and wild animals coming into conflict. Wild animals like leopards and panthers often stray into inhabited areas in India in search of food."

http://www.emirates247.com/videos/virals/video-leopard-attacks-man-in-india-2016-01-15-1.617380

think they have a growing number of leopards in india for some years now or we just get more news about such clashes. dont believe the indian forest department have substantial statistics about the leopard in such areas but if such cases become more like it seems now it would be a good idea to reduce it a little bit.

interesting article written in 2014 I find in this context:

"Why leopard attacks have become election issue in India
By Nitin Srivastava BBC Hindi, Uttar Pradesh

3 April 2014
From the section India

Image caption Leopard attacks are common in many parts of India

It is banter as usual in a small tea shop in Lauki Kala village bordering Nepal in India's Uttar Pradesh state.

Six village elders are discussing the upcoming general elections over tea. Children play outside in the sugarcane fields.

But 43-year-old Shyam Prakash is unusually silent: his life changed since his four-year-old daughter Leela was killed in a leopard attack outside his shop about four months ago.

"Forget elections or candidates, we are living in constant fear because of regular leopard attacks. My child's body was found two days after she went missing in the nearby jungle. The leopard killed her and now I don't allow my other three children to step out of the house," Mr Prakash said.

At least 75,000 people living in more than 100 villages along the local Suheldev wildlife sanctuary have been living in constant fear of being attacked by leopards.

This 300 sqm (777 sqkm) forest, spread across the India-Nepal border region, is home to at least 70 leopards, according to forest official SS Srivastava.
Image caption Lauki Kala village borders Nepal in India's Uttar Pradesh state.
Image caption Shyam Prakash's daughter was killed by a leopard.
Image caption Children of Lauki Kala are scared to venture out of their homes after dark.

"At least six children have died in leopard attacks and more than four people have been seriously injured in the past six months," he says.

"We caught one of the leopards which killed two children in three days and sent him to a nearby zoo. But the attacks continue since these villages are on the forest periphery without any basic infrastructure."

There is considerable anger among the villagers in the region over government's inaction and most of them have decided to boycott the upcoming general election.

Bhairavi Devi's five-year old grandson survived a leopard attack after neighbours raised an alarm. She says most of the villages plunge into darkness after sunset due to a lack of electricity.

"At least 50 villages here are without electricity. That's why leopards regularly attack our children. Politicians have been coming here ever since elections were announced with promises to bring power supply and roads. But we said get these first and only then will we vote for anyone," she says.

Leopard attacks have become a major election issue in the region which falls under the Shravasti-Balrampur parliamentary constituency. More than 1.5 million voters are eligible to vote here.

Most of the candidates, including the current member of parliament from India's ruling Congress party to the former twice elected MP of the regional Bahujan Samaj Party Rizwan Zaheer, say they understand the plight of the affected villagers.

"Leopard attack is one of the biggest election issues here. With a lack of roads, electricity and adequate forest vigil, such attacks may only grow further. We all have promised action if elected," says Mr Zaheer.

The region saw a spate of wolf attacks between 2001 and 2003 in which at least 100 children were killed and several others injured, officials said.

People living in the city of Balrampur, barely an hour's drive from the sanctuary, sympathise with the villagers.

"The constituency is covered with jungles and we are lucky to be living in the town, where such attacks are a rarity," says Misri Lal, a fruit vendor.

"But when successive governments have failed to improve conditions here in the town, God alone knows when will the thousands of villages be considered." "

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-26815191

--------------------
Norwegian hunter misses moose, shoots man on toilet
bringing civilisation to the barbarians

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
gryphon
.450 member

Reged: 01/01/03
Loc: Sambar ground/Victoria/Austral...
Re: Video: Leopard attacks man in India [Re: lancaster]
      #277548 - 04/02/16 09:46 PM

Where`s Jim?

--------------------
Get off the chair away from the desk and get out in the bush and enjoy life.

lancaster
.470 member

Re: Video: Leopard attacks man in India [Re: gryphon]
      #277696 - 08/02/16 10:32 PM

again http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35519414
I say it before they have o much leopards and need some kind of management

"Indian leopard injures six in Bangalore school

6 hours ago
From the section India

A male leopard which entered a school in the Indian city of Bangalore injured six people trying to capture it.

A scientist and a forestry employee were among those mauled during the near 10-hour long effort to corner the dangerous animal on Sunday.

The leopard, which strolled into the Vibgyor International school, was eventually tranquilised and released.

A recent wildlife census estimated that India has a leopard population of between 12,000 and 14,000.

The eight-year-old male was spotted strolling inside the school premises in the Kundalahalli area.

Footage on the school's security cameras showed it attacking a man near a swimming pool.
Image copyright Kashif Masood

Conservation scientist Sanjay Gubbi and forest department employee Benny Maurius were injured when they tried to corner the animal and tranquilise him, reports say.

"It was a long struggle to capture the leopard. Although it was injected with tranquilisers it could be captured only around 20.15 local time when the medication took full effect," senior police official S Boralingaiah told reporters.

Wildlife official Ravi Ralph told the BBC Hindi's Imran Qureshi that the leopard possibly strayed into the school from a patch of forest not far from the school.

The captured animal has been moved to a national park and the six injured people, including a cameraperson of a TV channel, have been treated for minor injuries.

Leopards and other big cats have been known to stray into populated areas, and conservationists have warned that such confrontations may increase as humans encroach on animal habitats.

Last year a male leopard spent five hours with its head stuck in a metal pot in a village in the northern state of Rajasthan."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13rUfTXt-c

--------------------

Edited by lancaster (08/02/16 10:35 PM)

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #277737 - 09/02/16 11:05 PM

Predators will be predators, and living near them will always involve some sort of often negative interaction.

It was cool to find fresh leopard tracks in the creek right behind my tent from the night before, when staying near one of the Tiger parks in Mid-NW India.

This luxurious camp. The creek can be seen just behind.
http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=49224&page=0&vc=1

Also had a leopard kill a monkey in a tree less than two hundred metres from the camp in the Maasai Mara in Kenya.

Never saw a wild leopard in Africa or India, lots of trying, though they are everywhere in the wild. Did finally spot one or two in Sri Lanka in a park.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Rockdoc
.400 member

Reged: 07/12/06
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: Video: Leopard attacks man in India [Re: NitroX]
      #277766 - 10/02/16 11:29 AM

I think there be too many people in some places! Gee they move fast!

Had a resident leopard whilst drilling in the Livingstone (I presume) Mountains overlooking Lake Nyasa (Lake Malawai). Saw his pug marks in the gully below camp, one of our guys saw him, or her, from his tent in camp one night. Funny, I had asked whether any Chui (leopard) there first time scouting the area I was told Hapana Chui (no leopard). When we saw the pug marks I asked about that statement and was told that if they had said there were leopard there they were afraid we would not come there.... TIA.

Have seen wild leopard in Borneo (black) and Tanzania. Never managed a photo. I did not expect to see one in East Kalimantan (Indo Borneo) and later looked them up - Cloud Leopards, and commonly black to blend in with the Jungle. Locally only known as Cat or Panther.

Edited by Rockdoc (10/02/16 11:29 AM)

gryphon
.450 member

Reged: 01/01/03
Loc: Sambar ground/Victoria/Austral...
Re: Video: Leopard attacks man in India [Re: Rockdoc]
      #277769 - 10/02/16 12:51 PM

When watching the vid I was surprised the bloke didnt jump into the pool and get under the surface

--------------------
Get off the chair away from the desk and get out in the bush and enjoy life.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Video: Leopard attacks man in India [Re: gryphon]
      #277770 - 10/02/16 01:52 PM

Quote:

When watching the vid I was surprised the bloke didnt jump into the pool and get under the surface

Just watched the two videos myself. Yes I agree, maybe the guy couldn't swim, or in the rush of the moment didn't think about it. He did get close to the edge however before it latched on his arm. The leopard didn't look too serious about the attack though. I would think the guy has some nasty bites and scratches though.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#277772 - 10/02/16 01:57 PM

Quote:

I think there be too many people in some places

And that is the most basic truth. One billlion people in India and forecasts of many more in the future. Its population growth predicts India's population will exceed China's.

Madness to over-populate such a small landmass of India.

If one thinks the population may have been 60 million a hundred years ago, and the population might exceed 1.2 billion in the near future. Where not long ago the majority of India was forest, now only 1 or 2 percent is.

Rockdoc, as you well would know, those "local villagers" mentioned in the news articles would be constantly in and out of the neighbouring reserves, cutting firewood, cutting grass and thatch, poaching, etc etc. Also living in areas where probably far fewer humans lived only decades ago. Inevitable the wildlife-human conflict occurs with those sorts of pressures.

Same in other parts of Asia, Africa etc.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rockdoc
.400 member

#277779 - 10/02/16 08:45 PM

Sadly the massive population increases of humans and their never ending quest for more land has had a huge effect on the land, forested and wilderness and the animal populations.

I have read reports by British officials in Tanganika in the 1950's highlighting the destruction of woodlands by the Masai grazing their livestock. Now they are spread throughout Tanzania. Along with local villagers grazing livestock, cultivation, timber for firewood, huts, dugouts etc.

Then go to Asia. In Borneo there are few areas of original rainforest. Many of us have timber in our homes from there. There has been massive rainforest destruction for palm oil plantations. I flew in a helicopter from Jakarta to Central Borneo across the Java Sea and in West-Central Kalimantan (Indo Borneo) some areas only palm plantations could be seen to the horizon. Couple that with slash/burn, deforestation and you get the picture.

In China the tussock grass would be six to 12 inches above the grass in the Inner Mongolian grasslands, the desertification significant, resulting in major dust storms. If you go from China to Mongolia you will be amazed at the wildlife in the latter. China has huge areas of desert, flying over it is somewhat similar to Australia.

On top of this, the insatiable desire for food and animal products. I have sat across from a woman wearing a Snow Leopard Stole in Hohhot (Inner Mongolia) at dinner in the middle of winter and been offered a tiger skin outside the silk market in Beijing (I used to live next door to it). I have nearly been caught in snares in Tanzania. Can't blame the hungry locals wanting food.

Throw in the massive pollution of our waterways in Asia and the air and you get the picture of how we are truly screwing up our planet. A real positive of spending a fair bit of time in and around rivers and lakes in Tanzania was how clean they were compared to Asia. People there really respected the water, especially given the seasonal nature of it I think. In parts of Asia everyone shits in the rivers, build there toilets out on them.

Makes one a little depressed. I do miss some of these places, particularly Tanzania where I spent a reasonable bit of time in the bush, often unarmed!

Cheers, Chris

lancaster
.470 member

#277795 - 11/02/16 05:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnYUxK4uRsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIHP-Jn61Kw

"News
India
West Bengal

Siliguri: Wild elephant goes on rampage, damages 100 houses

Jumbo menace in Siliguri

New Delhi, February 10, 2016 | Posted by Bijaya Kumar Das | UPDATED 17:06 IST
A wild elephant, which strayed into the residential area of Siliguri in West Bengal, damaged around 100 houses on the Sevoke Road area of the town on Tuesday. No one has been injured in the incident.

There was little that the locals could do except look on as the elephant went on a rampage in the nearby market leaving many parked vehicles damaged. The elephant also knocked down many sheds in the residential area around Sevoke Road, Siliguri. The elephant is reported to have strayed from its herd and lost its way from the nearby jungle into the town. It also bore injuries on its trunk and back, possibly suffered even as it knocked down some tin-roof sheds.

The elephant in the middle of a busy market. Twitter/Indrajit Kundo

Wild elephant herds have been spreading terror across more than three hundred villages in three districts of the state.

Forest officials had to be called in to subdue the elephant and transport it out of the town. The forest officials with the help of the fire brigade and the police managed to tranquilise the elephant and remove it.

Right from West Midnapore to Bankura to Purulia, the raging man-elephant conflict has wreaked havoc in the lives of the people and is becoming a major cause of concern.

The elephant went on a rampage in the Sevoke Road area of Siliguri. Twitter/Voice of Bengal

The elephant which is said to have lost its way into the city damaged many vehicles in Siliguri. Twitter/Voice of Bengal

The elephant also damaged about 100 houses in Siliguri. Twitter/Voice of Bengal

Forest officials were called in to tranquilise and remove the elephant from the area. Twitter/Indrajit Kundo

ALSO READ:

Watch: How a priest escaped a rampaging elephant in Kozhikode

Meanwhile in Midnapore, the battle between man and elephant rages on

For more news from India Today, follow us on Twitter @indiatoday and on Facebook at facebook.com/IndiaToday
For news and videos in Hindi, go to AajTak.in. ताज़ातरीन ख़बरों और वीडियो के लिए आजतक.इन पर आएं."
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/wild-...i/1/592044.html

--------------------

Rockdoc
.400 member

#277796 - 11/02/16 06:34 AM

Nothing rampages quite like an elephant

lancaster
.470 member

#278303 - 22/02/16 05:56 PM

Kashmir seems a little bit different if only half of this is right
http://aminals.org/2014/04/07/leopard-hunding-in-pakistani-kashmir/

"Leopard Hunting in Pakistani Kashmir

Clip_81Wildlife conservation efforts, particularly for the common leopard in the hills of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), have had little effect as more than 60 common leopards have been illegally hunted in the past four years.

According to game wardens in the AJK Wildlife Department, seven common leopards were killed in November and December 2013 alone.

In some cases, automatic weapons are being used to kill the endangered species listed as ‘near threatened’ by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN).

“It’s like the annihilation of an exotic species,” said a helpless game warden in Kotli when contacted over the phone.

Giving a recent example, the game warden told Dawn about a female leopard which was killed using automatic weapons on December 28, 2013.

“We later discovered that she was pregnant with two cubs,” he said, adding that a police report was then registered against the hunting party. However, no arrests were made even after the game warden identified individuals in the hunting party.

“Instead, the police and I were soon forced to run for cover as the hunting party, which included my nephew, opened fire on us,” said the game warden.

He said the hunters were either strong people or were backed by influentials in the area.

Similarly, in late November 2013, another leopard was smoked out of its cave and then clubbed and axed to death. These leopards were killed in the Punch and Kotli districts of AJK.

According to the wildlife department, there have never been cases of common leopards attacking or killing people.

“There have been minor incidents only for which people are to be blamed. Last year, a man saw a leopard in the bush and hit it with a stick. In defence, the big cat scratched the man’s face,” the game warden said.

He added that a similar case was reported when a woman tried to hit a leopard to scare it away. “The leopard scratched the woman and took off.”

Dr Anis Rehman of the Himalayan Wildlife Foundation, a local NGO working on conservation efforts of indigenous species in AJK, said none of the leopards had come into conflict with local residents.

“We are losing this important species as we deliberate over phone calls and exchange emails on what is being done. It does not seem to bother the government which is not taking immediate actions to save the common leopard,” he said.

Dr Anis believed more resources needed to be injected into the wildlife department to save the common leopard from completely vanishing from the forests of Pakistan.

While AJK wildlife department said influentials were hunting leopards for fun, conservation organisations attribute the increase in illegal hunting to conflict between people and the animal.

“The figures may not be accurate but the trend is very disturbing. We have taken notice of the issue,” said Director Biodiversity World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Uzma Khan who has been supporting and educating local communities scattered in the hills of AJK to be more tolerant towards the big cat in Punch and Kotli districts.

WWF has been educating locals to improve on grazing techniques while discouraging the free grazing system where domestic animals are allowed to wander off.

She emphasised that hunting of the common leopard was prohibited because it was a protected species.

“Because there is no punishment, those with resources will exploit the system. It is also wrong that the media portrays these exotic cats as bloodthirsty beasts,” she said.

Providing an example, she said last week the media described a leopard captured in Sialkot as a beast which resulted in a negative image of the animal and decreased its chances of survival.

Uzma Khan lamented that there were no concrete measures or conservations efforts by the government to protect the common leopard from vanishing completely.

However, the exact number of the common leopard in the wild, starting from where Punch River enters at the Pakistan-India border all the way down to the Margalla Hills, has never been known.

Uzma Khan explained that leopards covered significant territory. “We collared a leopard in Ayubia National Park last year which covered four to five kilometres in a single day.

A leopard spotted in a particular area can also be spotted in a far off distance the same day, making it difficult to count their exact number,” she explained.

Dr Ali Nawaz, a professor in Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad and founder of the Snow Leopard Conservation Trust, echoed along similar lines while giving the example of a snow leopard that was collared.

The leopard spent summers in Afghanistan and the winters in Chitral, he said.

Dr Nawaz has recently concluded a research on the common leopard in Ayubia National Park stretching into the forest of Nathia Gali, Dunga Gali and Khanspur. Dr Ali Nawaz tested 100 samples of feces collected in the park and the results were also published in the International Scientific Journal earlier this month.

“We found that livestock made up more than 80 per cent of the leopard’s diet. This is not surprising as the animal’s natural prey has almost vanished due to expanding settlements and loss of habitat.

Domesticated animals are easier to hunt,” Dr Ali Nawaz told Dawn while explaining that conflict between leopards and man was becoming inevitable.

He did not blame the AJK wildlife department which he believed lacked the resources and capacity to protect the common leopard from illegal hunting.

Effective management plan of leopards minimize attacks on local people and livestock, as well as leopard conservation. Pakistan constitutes large forest areas that are suitable habitats for wildlife e.g. big cat (leopard). The range of leopard is from Himalayan forest up to tree line or lower altitude valleys in the arid mountainous regions. In Azad Jammu and Kashmir the leopard lives around the valleys of Muzaffarabad. Conservation of leopard is more difficult due to their wide range that penetrates into human dominated areas. The penetration of leopard into the human landscapes may have multiple complexities and conflicts but main fear evokes due to its abundance lead to attacks on humans.

It is commonly reported that the occurrence of carnivores in the human landscapes cause livestock depredation. Depredation of livestock is often causing revenge killings of key species by farmers. Various studies describe that the depredation can be prevented by adopting proper management strategies. Livestock depredation is a cause of human-leopard conflict worldwide. There is hardly any inviolate space for the carnivores outside the protected areas. However, the extent of conflict is raised, when the species in question have wide range and highly adoptable like common leopard. The presence of carnivore species like common leopard in human populated landscape will differentially proceed to predation on livestock. Carnivores density (leopard) dependent on prey density.

Conflict manifest in and around rural agricultural landscape where human beings are bounded by limited resources and knowledge in dealing with conflict. It is strongly admired that the conflict can be resolved by the attitude, cooperation and concerns of the local community. To mitigate conflict there is required understating about carnivore species. This situation is more critical in Pakistan where carnivore population has been greatly reduced while no research has been done about the conflict pattern of leopard guild with humans. Leopard has been never popular in Pakistan especially in communities where people lose livestock during predation. Fortunately the killing of leopards by herder community is not common or it has never been done openly. By adoption of proper conservation and management strategies and implementation of rules related to livestock and carnivore species the leopards reappeared and provided wide range cover including forest settlement in the mountainous of AJK.

The Machiara National Park (MNP) located in AJK Himalayan region of Pakistan, located on the right bank of the river Neelum about 35 km from Human-leopard conflict in MNP, AJK, Muzaffarabad while 165km Northeast of Islamabad area was declared in 1982 as game reserve under the AJK Wildlife Act 1975 that was upgraded to a National Park in 1996. MNP falls in the moist temperate zone with cold winter and deep snow, high peaks remain in snow covered till June or even longer. The mean annual rainfall is 1526.7 mm.

MNP explores Himalayan biodiversity hotspot. The carnivore species exists in area include leopard (Panthera pardus), Snow leopard (Uncia uncia). Leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis), Black bear (Ursus thibetanus), Asiatic jackal (Canis aureus), Red fox (Vulpesvulpes) Yellow throated martin (Martes flavi- gula) and Golden eagle (Aquila chrysaetos). In MNP there are 42 recorded mammal species and 100 bird species including both migratory and resident, while few species of reptiles (n=25) and amphibians (n=7) have also been recorded.

High species richness in MNP represents diversity in habitats, which is due to great variations in extreme altitudes and slopes of mountains of MNP. Due to harsh environment people work for grazing and farming they utilize the forest land for these purposes. Machiara National Park comprises of 3 Union Councils viz., Bherri, Machiara and Serlisacha constitutes 30 villages.

Tags: Animal Rights in Pakistan, Animals in Pakistan, Cruelty to Animals, Endangered Animals in Pakistan, Leopard Hunting in AJK, Leopard Hunting in Pakistan"

--------------------

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#278310 - 22/02/16 07:58 PM

Quote:

The leopard didn't look too serious about the attack though. I would think the guy has some nasty bites and scratches though.

This leopard was actually an escapee from a zoo. Escaped off into the forest or a park though. Not sure what happened after that.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#278311 - 22/02/16 08:00 PM

Quote:

Siliguri: Wild elephant goes on rampage, damages 100 houses

Good of you to post it Lancaster. I saw this on the news and was going to post but didn't. Good man.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

lancaster
.470 member

#279200 - 13/03/16 06:11 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...her-safety.html

"Villagers stage dramatic rescue after using just a net and ladder after a LEOPARD gets stuck down a well in India

The leopard was believed to have fallen into the well when it was dark
Villagers and forest officials lowered a makeshift ladder into the pit
After some encouragement the leopard left its post and climbed out
It was later checked for injury before being released back to the forest

By Jake Polden For Mailonline

Published: 12:27 GMT, 4 June 2015 | Updated: 16:01 GMT, 4 June 2015

A leopard was rescued by a group of villagers after it fell down and got stuck in a well in India.

Awesome World reported on their YouTube channel that locals to the area and forest officials helped with the rescue of the animal that was estimated to be around two-to-three-years-old.

The leopard was believed to have mistakenly jumped into the well in the dark and had spent some part-submerged in the water.

In the clip, the villagers can be seen standing around the large well and devising a plan.

They spread a net out over the top of the opening and move a cage into position nearby.

After this a makeshift ladder is lowered into the pit and moved towards the leopard, who nervously clutches onto the side of the wall.
It is believed that the leopard fell into the well when it was dark and was unable to climb back out

Locals then set about attempting to move the leopard from its position and one man pours water on it from above.

The plan works and the leopard jumps into the well and swims in a circle before returning to its original position on the wall.

It then runs at the ladder and climbs it to the top, before the villagers usher it into the cage – they cheers as the leopard moves inside.

According to Awesome World, who commented on the video posted to YouTube, the leopard was taken to the nearby RFO Depot, where it was checked for injury.

It was then released back to the Kudremukh forest.

Commenting on the video, YouTube user javagurk wrote: ‘Thank you so much!!! God bless you all who helped!!!"

--------------------

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#279227 - 13/03/16 12:11 PM

Wet pussy not happy!

I could see that net going very wrong. But it didn't.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5268

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com