Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: NT News, Hunter escapes rampaging buff

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Australia, NZ & the South Pacific

Pages: 1
Claydog
.375 member

Reged: 17/08/12
Loc: Katherine, Northern Territory ...
NT News, Hunter escapes rampaging buff
      #250968 - 24/07/14 07:54 AM

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-t...t-1226997978497 .I only saw this because one of my smart arse mates posted a comment on the facebook site asking if I was OK. Was definitely nothing to do with me.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Rockdoc
.400 member

Reged: 07/12/06
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: NT News, Hunter escapes rampaging buff [Re: Claydog]
      #251010 - 25/07/14 03:44 PM

Unfortunately this information was copied from Australian Hunting Net, a members only forum, and the resultant article written.

Pretty shabby if you ask me. Membership is predicated on not using information on the forum for other purposes.

Makes one doubly cautious with posting. Then to use the hunters name and portray him in a negative manner.

Regards, Chris

Claydog
.375 member

Reged: 17/08/12
Loc: Katherine, Northern Territory ...
Re: NT News, Hunter escapes rampaging buff [Re: Rockdoc]
      #251011 - 25/07/14 04:04 PM

Agree, the NT News really went to town on the hunter. Was on the front page of Wednesdays paper. Must have been no crocodile stories to print.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: NT News, Hunter escapes rampaging buff [Re: Claydog]
      #251022 - 25/07/14 05:57 PM

That forum thinks it can be all secret and confidential, unlike NE which is pretty much in the public eye.

They are dreaming if they can carry on and never be exposed to public comment. Some of the toxic stuff on that forum really is an issue.

NE had photos pinched from it in the past. Rob Borsak's famous elephant trophy photo plastered on the front of the Sydney Morning Herald came from the story on here. Without permission.

Rob told me he thought it was just good publicity for him as a politician and a pro-shooter.

People that want to stay anonymous should use an alias and not real names. At least on public posts. A lot of members here do that.

Media such as facebook require people to use real names, though a lot abuse this requirement. One friend of mine, recently had to change from an alias to his real name or be banned. So don't use those media facilities if you don't want to potentially be in the public eye.

I am pretty open about what I do. Can't really help it. And since standing for the Senate elections twice, I think that was pretty public.

However it is silly to broadcast BEFORE going away on trips IMO. Something called personal security.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1388

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com