Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Remington Spartan Doubles

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Links - Double Rifles & general firearms & accessories >> Links - Double rifles, Firearms & accesories

Pages: 1
LinksAdministrator
.300 member

Reged: 13/01/04
Remington Spartan Doubles
      #24941 - 23/01/05 12:41 PM

Remington Spartan Doubles

http://www.spartangunworks.com

Formed specifically to bring you a line of break-action guns with great value, Spartan Gunworks delivers unbelievable quality for the price.

How did we do it? It’s the result of countless hours researching and exploring firearms producers from all over the world in an effort to find one manufacturer capable of producing break-action guns that meet our demanding standard of quality. We found the answer nestled in a small Russian village. It’s a place where skilled craftsman painstakingly create top-quality break-action guns … one at a time.

Once you see one, we know you’ll agree. The Spartan Gunworks brand stands head and shoulders above other U.S. imports in its class. With features found on guns costing hundreds, even thousands more, Spartan Gunworks brings you break-action firearms that will not only give your customers the best value equation on the market, it offers exceedingly good quality.

The 2004 Spartan Gunworks line includes five models in a variety of gauges, so your customers will find exactly the gun they need. Innovation, durability, and the latest technology. These are the hallmarks of a brand that is destined to make an impression for many years to come. Spartan Gunworks – setting a new standard for value-priced imports.

Keywords:
Double Rifles
Spartan
Remington
Baikal
Russia
.45/70

--------------------
Links @ NitroExpress.com

If you wish to add your firearms, shooting or hunting links, please join as a member and submit your post using the links forums.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
bwananelson
.400 member

Reged: 08/10/07
Loc: DELTONA FLORIDA
Re: Remington Spartan Doubles [Re: Links]
      #86893 - 10/10/07 11:06 AM

why cant they be found for sale looked for a year and a half.none ever made it to the states to be sold remington reps who told me that......

--------------------
THERE ARE NO DO OVERS IN LIFE DONT LET A CHANCE AT A DREAM SLIP AWAY.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Remington Spartan Doubles [Re: bwananelson]
      #86899 - 10/10/07 02:54 PM

I think they were "flintlocks" ie a "flash in the pan" that never happened or will.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

bwananelson
.400 member

Re: Remington Spartan Doubles [Re: NitroX]
      #102160 - 11/04/08 06:05 AM

nope i got one on the way,only 100 made it into the country sucked up faster thaan a pretty girl in a mining camp.and they are not that pretty i will let you know how they function when the package gets here,i saw the 45 70 pos,12 gauge with tubes and some sort of locking device on the ends,had hammers but i dont even know if they were functional did not look like what was advertized.i figure the 06 will be a good trainer for the kids.will keep you posted.never give up........you never know.

--------------------

Shackleton
.300 member

Reged: 11/08/07
Loc: Iowa
Re: Remington Spartan Doubles [Re: bwananelson]
      #121340 - 16/12/08 02:32 PM

Saw one at an Iowa gunshow last week in .45-70. Interesting rifle, but for roughly $875 I didn't even look at it closely. $900 will buy me a very nice handgun or Garand, so I decided to not even bother. If I could get one for $650 it would be tempting.

--------------------
"I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."--Stephen King

bwananelson
.400 member

Re: Remington Spartan Doubles [Re: Shackleton]
      #138430 - 04/07/09 04:16 PM

EAA WILL SERVICE THEM NOW THAT REMINGTON DROPPED THEM

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Links 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 9348

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com