Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: James Gray Hunting & Fishing, New Zealand

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Links - Outfitters, Professional Hunters & Guides >> Links - Outfitters, PHs & Guides - South Pacific

Pages: 1
LinksAdministrator
.300 member

Reged: 13/01/04
James Gray Hunting & Fishing, New Zealand
      #24581 - 19/01/05 10:15 PM

James Gray Hunting & Fishing, New Zealand

http://www.jamesgrayhunting.com/

Imagine a land where plentiful big-game animals are considered pests. Where, after being imported from around the globe, they have thrived for 150 years in a country free of natural predators.

New Zealand is a hunter's dream. Overseas visitors find it hard to believe there are few restrictions on the hunting of big game animals here - few deer species have seasons and there are no bag. In fact, hunting is the only means of control.

My name is James Gray and I have been a professional hunter for 19 years, eight of them as a professional guide.

My business is based in New Zealand's South Island, just 20 minutes from Christchurch City's international airport. That said, I guide hunters all over the country, ensuring that their hunting package meets their needs.

I can tailor a hunting holiday to any requirements, from free-range to Safari park. We offer special deals for fathers and sons, and I am conscious that non-hunting companions may need their holiday needs catered for. I also cater for bowhunters.

With extensive contacts around the country, I can organise a holiday for you that promises the best of hunting, sightseeing, adventure tourism ... whatever your needs. I personally guide each and every one of my clients to ensure their holiday lives up to expectations.

I hope you can spend some time exploring my website. Please check out my testimonials and find out a little about our wonderful country under the New Zealand link. It is a safe destination with no dangerous predators or snakes. It enjoys a temperate climate, a stable democracy, no ethnic unrest, and a low crime rate. In short, it is a safe, beautiful destination.

Email: info@jamesgrayhunting.com

Phone: +64 +3 313-7928 (from the US, dial 011 64 3 313-7928)

Fax: +64 +3 313-7923 (from the US, dial 011 64 3 313-7923)

--------------------
Links @ NitroExpress.com

If you wish to add your firearms, shooting or hunting links, please join as a member and submit your post using the links forums.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Links 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2610

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com