Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: CraigBoddington.com

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Links - Other >> Links - General Firearms & hunting sites

Pages: 1
LinksAdministrator
.300 member

Reged: 13/01/04
CraigBoddington.com
      #22261 - 15/12/04 05:49 PM

New website for the author of many hunting and shooting articles and books, Craig Boddington.

CraigBoddington.com

I would personally like to welcome you to my new web site, CRAIGBODDINGTON.COM. During my lifetime, I have been blessed to turn my passions of shooting and hunting into a career as an outdoor communicator. During this time, I have had 18 books and over 2500 magazine features published in an attempt to share my adventures, memories and observations on the great sports of shooting and hunting.

The goal of every outdoor writer is to develop a loyal readership, and to every person who has ever bought one of my books, read one of my articles, purchased one of my videos or attended one of my seminars, I am extremely grateful for your support.

Often in my travels I am asked about where to purchase a particular book, what new projects am I working on, or if a particular book is going to be reprinted. All good questions… but sometimes difficult to answer. Hopefully, my new web site will help answer all of these questions and provide my readers with some added perks when they purchase books, video and DVD's from me directly.

Good Hunting!

Craig Boddington

--------------------
Links @ NitroExpress.com

If you wish to add your firearms, shooting or hunting links, please join as a member and submit your post using the links forums.

Edited by NitroX (15/12/04 06:25 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
bigfive17851
.224 member

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: mc pa
Re: CraigBoddington.com [Re: Links]
      #25771 - 06/02/05 02:00 PM

its about time craig

--------------------
safari is life any thing before or after is just waiting

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Links 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4724

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com