Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Double Rifle Drilling

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifle Photos & Archive

Pages: 1
lancaster
.470 member

Reged: 06/05/08
Loc: There's a lighthouse in the mi...
Double Rifle Drilling
      #215696 - 28/08/12 04:45 AM

our friend panification alias Norbert Wenniger http://www.feine-jagdwaffen.de/Aktuelle-Angebote-Langwaffen-/Doppelbuechsen

have again a remarkable piece on egun http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=3995660

a double rifle drilling two barrels in 9,3x74R and a 16/70 shotgun barrel made by Bühag/ Suhl, gunmaker Kessel for the Leipzig Zoological Garden in 1965 as a last argument in a dangerous situation. the 9,3x74R was than the biggest rimmed cartridge availabale in germany.
the drilling have three lock's, a Zeiss Ziel 4 on claw mount and a forward set trigger.

looks new, great price for such a combination
remember this is a true handmade piece

zoological gardens have allways some big bore rifle's for such a tragic incident like last weekend in Cologne:

"A keeper at a zoo in the western German city of Cologne has been mauled to death by a tiger.

Police say the animal wandered through a gate that had apparently not been shut properly. It reached an adjacent storage building, where it attacked and killed the 43-year-old woman.

The tiger was then shot dead by the director of the zoo through a skylight, before it could get to public areas.

Members of the public were ushered to safety, and the zoo was briefly closed.

It is not the first time this year animals have escaped from their enclosures in a German Zoo.

Last month five chimpanzees broke out of their pen in Hanover. In that case, however, they were recaptured before anyone was hurt."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19380140

--------------------
Norwegian hunter misses moose, shoots man on toilet
bringing civilisation to the barbarians

Edited by CptCurl (31/08/12 08:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
bakposten
.300 member

Reged: 15/05/12
Loc: Norway
Re: Double Rifle Drilling [Re: lancaster]
      #215701 - 28/08/12 07:39 AM

Pretty gun, but unusual barrel configuration though. The only rifle drilling I`ve seen with the rifle barrels on top of each other was the d99 from Blaser. I really want a rifle drilling with 2 9,3*74r barrels, and it would cost me the same as new barrels for my d99..

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3963

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com