Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Another Bear & Bullet; Superb Rem 300 JHP; Pic Heavy.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in the Americas

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
9.3x57
.450 member

Reged: 22/04/07
Loc: United States
Re: Another Bear & Bullet; Superb Rem 300 JHP; Pic Heavy. [Re: Sville]
      #194617 - 23/11/11 10:41 AM

Thanks.

As for meat, I enjoy it all; bear, deer, elk, moose, etc. We eat a lot of it, with lambs and steers on top. We'll be butchering again here soon, with three more lambs to go into the freezer.

Mountain lion is good, too, very, in fact, tho I admit I have a little trouble eating cat.

And as for coyote and wolf, well, NO THANKS!!

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tatume
.400 member

Reged: 09/06/07
Loc: Gloucester, Va USA
Re: Another Bear & Bullet; Superb Rem 300 JHP; Pic Heavy. [Re: 9.3x57]
      #194618 - 23/11/11 10:52 AM

Quote:

Thanks.

As for meat, I enjoy it all; bear, deer, elk, moose, etc. We eat a lot of it, with lambs and steers on top. We'll be butchering again here soon, with three more lambs to go into the freezer.

Mountain lion is good, too, very, in fact, tho I admit I have a little trouble eating cat.

And as for coyote and wolf, well, NO THANKS!!

Rod,

One of the ways we control nuisance species in fisheries is to create a market for the otherwise undesirable fish. Right now I’m “conspiring” with a friend in the Caribbean to convince restaurants that lionfish is a worthwhile addition to their menus. They are in fact very good table fare. Obviously, they must be handled with care, so we don’t recommend that everyone keep them, but professionals with proper training can safely clean and prepare lionfish.

My point is, if you can find a market for coyotes and wolves, you might be able to bring them under control. I’d like to have a wolf hat, and will pay you for a nice example of your leather-craft handiwork. :-)

--------------------
Take care, Tom
NRA Life Member

AdamTayler
.375 member

Reged: 22/03/04
Loc: B.C.
Re: Another Bear & Bullet; Superb Rem 300 JHP; Pic Heavy. [Re: 9.3x57]
      #194627 - 23/11/11 01:37 PM

Quote:

It tastes great! I have no problem eating it.

--------------------
It's the journey, not the destination.

9.3x57
.450 member

Reged: 22/04/07
Loc: United States
Re: Another Bear & Bullet; Superb Rem 300 JHP; Pic Heavy. [Re: AdamTayler]
      #194631 - 23/11/11 02:11 PM

Tatume;

Wolves and coyotes have economic value for a very, very short time in our region. Pelts possess prime status for a very short period of time and are otherwise nearly worthless. Meat is worthless and they cannot be killed in numbers enough to feed pets or make fertilizer.

Introduction of wolves in Idaho was the immoral and likely illegal act conducted by a rogue agency of a criminal department of a Federal government devoted to tyrannical acts of terrorism against the people the government is charged with protecting.

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5618

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com