Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Jan Swart Safaris

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunt Reports

Pages: 1
mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Jan Swart Safaris
      #19017 - 06/09/04 02:15 PM

I need to update the post below:

Two years after making the posting, I found out that this outfitter was arrested by officers of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife. The outfitter was charged, convicted, and jailed in the U.S. on charges of exporting illegal Leopards to hunters in the United States. He was charged with having his hunters shoot Leopards in South Africa without having a license, then smuggleing the Leopards into Zimbabwe where he aquired licenses and then exported the Leopards as having been shot in Zimbabwe. He has served his time, and has returned to South Africa where to the best of my knowledge, he is no longer operating.

Just wanted to let the members know of an excellent outfitter I had the opportunity to hunt with in South Africa. His name is Jan Swart out of Thabazimbi, and he runs an excellent opperation. Jan doesn't have his own hunting farm, which enables him to get his hunters and P.H.s on the best hunting lands in the area, instead of being restricted to one farm.

In ten days of hunting, I took a 54" Kudu, Zebra stallion, 29" Blue Wildebeest, 27" Impala, and a 17" Limpopo Bushbuck. I was very selective, and could have taken much more game if I had the desire, and more money.

You will be met at JHB airport by Jan or one of his staff, and driven to his beautiful ranch which sits at the base of some beautiful mountains just north of Thabazimbi. You will stay in a lovely stone cottage which has a thatch roof, and a swimming pool just outside your door. Meals are excellent, and if you go hungry, it's your own fault.

Jan's rates are competitive, and you will have a great time, with some great people.

Check them out www.janswartsafaris.co.za

Edited by mikeh416Rigby (24/11/09 12:06 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  HuntReports, NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2079

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com