Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Suggestions???

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunt Reports

Pages: 1
m4220
.300 member

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: wa
Suggestions???
      #138946 - 14/07/09 11:58 AM

My family has hunted together since we were old enough to, now we are all getting a little older with my Dad turning a very active 74 years old & the boy's in their early 50's all in fair shape except for Dad who had polio when he was young & has to wear a brace on his bad leg. I have had the opportunity to possibly be able to plan a hunt for the 4 of us and if all goes well be able to finance most of it. Budget would be in the $20k-25K area. What hunt would you suggest for the 4 of us in that price range. We all have lots of hunting equipment and all hunt typical NW US species Elk, Deer, Bear, Cougar, Varmits. With Dad getting older I want to put together a memorable family hunt that will stay with him through the years! Dad is thinking Elk but I am thinking that there may be more bang for the buck abroad. Open to all ideas & game types. Looking forward to everyones thoughts.

thanks
m4220

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Bramble
.375 member

Reged: 29/07/06
Loc: England
Re: Suggestions??? [Re: m4220]
      #138957 - 14/07/09 06:19 PM

In terms of bang for the buck I would have thought that a PG hunt in South Africa will provide far more entertainment for the money. Also the waether will be a lot kinder to hunt in.

I don,t know intimatly US Airline prices but I would imagine that $8000 would get you all there and back.

that leaves 12-17,000 for the hunting. That would buy you a fantastic package at the moment from many outfits for 2010.

There are lots of reputable outfits who sponser and contribute to this forum and I would start my enquiries here and keep it in the family so to speak.

Whatever you decide I hope you have a great time it is a very nice idea.

Regards

controlled_feed
.300 member

Reged: 23/05/08
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: Suggestions??? [Re: Bramble]
      #138972 - 14/07/09 10:43 PM

Quote:

that leaves 12-17,000 for the hunting. That would buy you a fantastic package at the moment from many outfits for 2010.Regards

That would be enough to create some great family memories, that will last long after the hunt is over.

For mine, a PG hunt is a very attractive option

Bramble is right, some of the specials that are available at the moment are flabbergasting.

CF

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  HuntReports, NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3548

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com