Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Big Bore Rifles

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
ChinaFleetSailor
.224 member

Reged: 19/11/05
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: 9.3x57]
      #126323 - 09/02/09 04:28 AM

Quote:

Regardless, give yourself lots of time to MAKE sure the gun works before buying a special rifle for an expensive hunt.

. . . Don't buy one of these guns and have your heart set on zeroing it in and heading for Africa in a week.

And this wouldn't go for any rifle, why?

I can't honestly understand why anyone would think they should just buy a rifle, sight it in, then take it on an expensive hunt, particularly for dangerous game.

I've read reviews of John Rigby & Co. rifles that developed problems that required a gunsmith's attention. A few rounds to zero the rifle at the range may not reveal something you ought to know about your rifle before heading out. I wouldn't assume any rifle I bought was reliable enough to bet my life on regardless of brand name; it's going to have to demonstrate that fact.

The rule of thumb for a carry gun is that you must put at least 200 rounds of the load you intend to use through it, without any malfunctions, before you can consider carrying it. Personally, I don't think you need to expend as much ammo through a bolt-action rifle as through a semi-auto pistol before you can consider it reliable. The same principle applies; I'm not taking the rifle out after something that can hurt me until I know it works.

The fact is that no rifle is ready to go after dangerous game just out-of-the-box. It takes some shooting before it's ready.

Quote:

They do build 416 in their own magnum range at cz so its not that strange, but i think peter is right about the big ones.

This may be, but they're still sold as a CZ brand rifle, by a US subsidiary wholly owned and controlled by the Czech manufacturer whose name is on the entire product line. It would seem to me they could at the very least require every rifle sold with their company's name on it go through the same internal testing procedures. And frankly I find it amazing that the parent company would sign off on a project like this, to produce high-end special runs of their product, and abandon whatever quality controls it does have in place just for those products.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Huvius
.416 member

Reged: 04/11/07
Loc: Colorado
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: ChinaFleetSailor]
      #126331 - 09/02/09 05:29 AM

[quote
I can't honestly understand why anyone would think they should just buy a rifle, sight it in, then take it on an expensive hunt, particularly for dangerous game.

I guess because it has been done this way for about 100yrs.
Not defending this, just an observation.
I doubt much of the world's aristocracy took the time to run 200 rounds through their rifle prior to going out after tiger, lion, buffalo or elephant.
Of course they had the luxury of buying the best, which the CZ is obviously not. Not a dig at CZ, they are building to a price and handwork costs $$$. Probably not many out there willing to part with $10K for a CZ IMO when you can pick up a Mag Mauser for that.
Speaking of the newer Mausers, anybody here have one in 500Jeff. or 404? Any issues?

--------------------
He who lives in the past is doomed to enjoy it.

thorshammer
.300 member

Reged: 27/12/08
Loc: USA
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: Huvius]
      #126337 - 09/02/09 06:06 AM

Those new mausers are just glorified by their names not even owned by mauser anymore they are owned by the same company that owns blaser

9.3x57
.450 member

Reged: 22/04/07
Loc: United States
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: ChinaFleetSailor]
      #126349 - 09/02/09 07:41 AM

Quote:

And this wouldn't go for any rifle, why?

It would. I agree with you.

All guns have warts, but to give a specific example, my Rugers have had far fewer warts than my two CZ's, and from what I have read and from what I have seen from handling others, CZ's seem to have allot of warts.

They can be cleaned up, but require allot more "Compound W" than my Rugers, SAKO, Remingtons, Savage, Mausers, Marlins, Winchesters, etc...

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

Tatume
.400 member

Reged: 09/06/07
Loc: Gloucester, Va USA
      #126351 - 09/02/09 07:56 AM

Quote:

All guns have warts, but to give a specific example, my Rugers have had far fewer warts than my two CZ's, and from what I have read and from what I have seen from handling others, CZ's seem to have allot of warts.

They can be cleaned up, but require allot more "Compound W" than my Rugers, SAKO, Remingtons, Savage, Mausers, Marlins, Winchesters, etc...

I've been trying to stay out of this thread, but I can't stand by without pointing out that CZ does do it right sometimes. My CZ 550 FS in 6.5x55mm works very well, right out of the box. It has a very nice stock, a very nice trigger, and it is very accurate. It does push feed, which I suppose is a flaw, but it's an insignificant flaw on a non-DG rifle. The average 100-yard group size is 0.9 inches, and the worst group it has ever shot was 1.5 inches, with a 4x scope. It regularly produces groups around 0.7 inch and equally often about 1.1 inches. It has never failed to feed, and has never failed to fire. The action does not feel "slick" like my Sako 75, but it is quite functional. I'm planning to carry the CZ as my backup rifle on a handgun hunt for wild hogs this spring.

--------------------
Take care, Tom
NRA Life Member

Bramble
.375 member

Reged: 29/07/06
Loc: England
      #126352 - 09/02/09 08:03 AM

Quote:

[quote

I doubt much of the world's aristocracy took the time to run 200 rounds through their rifle prior to going out after tiger, lion, buffalo or elephant.
Of course they had the luxury of buying the best, which the CZ is obviously not. Not a dig at CZ, they are building to a price and handwork costs $$$. Probably not many out there willing to part with $10K for a CZ IMO when you can pick up a Mag Mauser for that.
Speaking of the newer Mausers, anybody here have one in 500Jeff. or 404? Any issues?

Respectfully. I think we should get away from the ides that all of these rifles that we treasure now were owned at some time by the aristocracy or the landed gentry.

Many, if not most of them, were owned by army officers, civil servants, farmers, Ph's ect.
Their salaries were comensurate with people of similar status now. Most were just working grade guns. They were relativly expensive, but people generaly owned only one or two guns. The tales of PH's of the time owning cabinets full are I believe eronious. If you read Taylor sometime , add up the value of the guns he "owned" it comes in modern money to millions of pounds worth.

If you bought a gun from a decent maker you should be able to take it out of the case and just go hunt, personally I believe that it should still be like that. It should have been sighted in by the maker prior to giving it to you. The reason was fairly simple, people then in the majority knew damm all about guns, same as now realy, except they saw no shame in letting their gunmaker do the technical part for them. There was no handloading and they let the maker choose the cartridges for them based on where in the world they were going to use the product. For all that they killed a hell of a lot of game. They treated these guns as the tools that they are.
Now it is different, they are objects of desire and recreational items in the majority. People want to tinker with them, make them shoot bullets and loads that they were never designed for etc.etc.

It is now a sin for a gunmaker to actually shoot the product prior to dispach. I had a new Marlin traded to me. BNIB, I ran a mag full through it for function. When I went to trade it out I could only sell it as used. I have been told that if you turn the cylinder on a colectable SAA you can half its value

So the question is really, do people want a "New" gun or one that works. A novelty item, or a tool all be it a beautiful one, they cant realy have it both ways. No maker can supply a bolt never turned BNIB gun and guarentee that it will work.

Regards

Naren
.224 member

Reged: 05/04/08
Loc: Somewhere
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: thorshammer]
      #126353 - 09/02/09 08:05 AM

Quote:

Those new mausers are just glorified by their names not even owned by mauser anymore they are owned by the same company that owns blaser

SIGARMS only makes the new "push-feed" Mausers M03. Mauser 98`s are made by Gottfried Prechtl and they are known for their supreme quality... They really stand up to their Mauser name.

ChinaFleetSailor
.224 member

Reged: 19/11/05
      #126354 - 09/02/09 08:38 AM

Quote:

[quote

That's the legend. Once you start looking at the past without rose colored glasses, you'll find the reality of the situation to be quite different.

CZs wouldn't be the first mass produced, affordable rifle intended for Africa that doesn't function as the buyer would hope 100% of the time. Other British, American, and European makers pioneered the concept long before the internet was invented.

Huvius
.416 member

Reged: 04/11/07
Loc: Colorado
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: Bramble]
      #126355 - 09/02/09 08:39 AM

Quote:

If you bought a gun from a decent maker you should be able to take it out of the case and just go hunt, personally I believe that it should still be like that. It should have been sighted in by the maker prior to giving it to you.
...So the question is really, do people want a "New" gun or one that works. A novelty item, or a tool all be it a beautiful one, they cant realy have it both ways. No maker can supply a bolt never turned BNIB gun and guarentee that it will work.

I mostly agree with this with the exception of the notion that a cycled action is no longer "new".
IMO, cycling and test firing is all part of the pre-sale preparation of any gun. Would the London proof house pass the 505 discussed here? NO WAY!
Would you accept a new double rifle which is off face or needs to be smoked and fit simply because it is not "cost effective" for the maker to do the hand work?
Of course not.
BTW, many of us have comparatively high dollar guns, but $2000 or so for a CZ is still not cheap - especially when you consider further work needed to bring it up to scratch.
$2K should get you an "out of the box" gun ready to go anywhere IMO.

--------------------
He who lives in the past is doomed to enjoy it.

9.3x57
.450 member

#126357 - 09/02/09 09:32 AM

Oh, Tom! Just when I'm done with this thread...

Interestingly, the CZ site says:

"· Mauser style claw extractor
· Square bridge receiver
· Hammer forged barrel
· Single set trigger

The Mauser style claw extractor for positive loading and extraction..."

The references to Mauser extractor implies CRF, but doesn't actually say it is, I admit.

I must admit I never had any trouble getting a case out of the chamber on my guns so I can affirm their extractor was at least positive in that regard.

But "positive loading"? I think it is correct to say that most reading the advert would assume CZ extractors ACT like Mauser extractors in controlling feed as well as yanking the empty out of the barrel hole. World-reknowned gun writers have called the CZ action a CRF so they must have been bamboozled, too.

So ya know: In some calibers the extractor is modified at the factory to a pushfeed type because the actions are one-size-fits-most jacks-of-all-trades and thus the extractors cannot act properly on the case.

Which calibers? Ahh, that's the Lottery!

Fun, isn't it?

Like Tom I do not care about Dangerous Game but unlike Tom I do not like the fact that my gun was a pushfeed {I fixed it, now it is a CRF}. I think that the "positive loading" "Spiel" is sufficient implication of traditional Mauser design and appears to be an attempt to confuse and distort the truth so the unsuspecting like like me and Tom buy one thinking that it is a CRF action. At least we both thought so in a past post dealing with it and I bet others thought so, too.

Tom's gun is a good one.

Like I said, don't avoid CZ. Just know what you might be getting yourself into.

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

Bramble
.375 member

#126363 - 09/02/09 10:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

If you bought a gun from a decent maker you should be able to take it out of the case and just go hunt, personally I believe that it should still be like that. It should have been sighted in by the maker prior to giving it to you.
...So the question is really, do people want a "New" gun or one that works. A novelty item, or a tool all be it a beautiful one, they cant realy have it both ways. No maker can supply a bolt never turned BNIB gun and guarentee that it will work.

I mostly agree with this with the exception of the notion that a cycled action is no longer "new".
IMO, cycling and test firing is all part of the pre-sale preparation of any gun. Would the London proof house pass the 505 discussed here? NO WAY!
Would you accept a new double rifle which is off face or needs to be smoked and fit simply because it is not "cost effective" for the maker to do the hand work?
Of course not.
BTW, many of us have comparatively high dollar guns, but $2000 or so for a CZ is still not cheap - especially when you consider further work needed to bring it up to scratch.
$2K should get you an "out of the box" gun ready to go anywhere IMO.

I absolutly agree with you. I think that the notion of BNIB is silly, but I understand, that it is what "collectors" expect.
What I was attempting to do was to point out the dicotomy of the situation.

And I also agree with you that I would never send out a gun in that condition, nor would I accept one. As I said in my first post 4 pages ago, I would be banging on the dealers desk by now.

Yes $2000.00 is not cheep, but it is IMHO not enough money to make a bitch of a cartridge like a .505 chamber well, it needs to be hand fitted not a mass produced item. So in that respect it may be too cheep for what is an exotic item. I have never heard anything but praise for CZ's rimfire range for example, it seems just to be that because of the market demand they have overreached in the cost-v-quality equation.
It seems to be prevelent with guns, one just has to look at all the discussion when Winchester closed, to expect manufacturers to produce hand fitted and finished guns for a few hundred dollers (or pounds) when at the same time 1 hours labour at a service department of a factory car costs $ 100 perhaps (here it is £120.00 per hour). It just cannot be done and stay in business.

Regards

9.3x57
.450 member

#126367 - 09/02/09 10:58 AM

Quote:

at the same time 1 hours labour at a service department of a factory car costs $ 100 perhaps (here it is £120.00 per hour). It just cannot be done and stay in business.

This may indeed be the crux of the whole issue.

Maybe bolt rifles should be sold as some muzzle loaders are; as "kit guns".

I am not kidding. State the nature of the unfinished work honestly and completely, and sell the gun as "semi-finished". The buyer gets a proofed barreled action and cobbles as he can, or has a g-smith do it. No baloney, I like the concept.

Seems like 90% of the warts I run into are issues that involve final or near final fitting or finish tho they may indeed affect function. I have many times found myself hunched over a new gun wondering why the Ape didn't just leave it alone for me to do rather than mucking with it at all.

--------------------

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
      #126370 - 09/02/09 11:05 AM

I agree - I'd rather finish the gun to not only fit me but to function flawlessly - myself. It's a lot of fun to play and should save some $$ as well.

I've never bought a new gun that didn't need work - they all need bedding or re-bedding - some need magazine work and most have finishes I don't like.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Bramble
.375 member

Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: DarylS]
      #126378 - 09/02/09 12:16 PM

Well it is a very interesting proposition.

As a company I would be attractive to me to supply completly finished metalwork and guarenteed faultless feeding, proofed and ready to go. Shot and regulated. Or in the white if somebody wants to arrange their own engraving.
The woodwork takes time and is a large part of the cost. That way a customer could decide on their spending level by supplying and finishing the wood themselves.

Food for thought.

Regards

9.3x57
.450 member

#126379 - 09/02/09 12:50 PM

Along with a line of synthetic and wood stocks, fully profiled but with inletting engineered to be epoxy bedded. Tolerances could be left great enough that all stock work at the factory could be finished by machine only, but no particular skill at woodworking would be necessary by the buyer, since the epoxy bedding would take care of that.

Heck, the stock product line could include wood stocks that are 100% finished on the outside, fully shaped but unfinished or left only rough-shaped, not to mention a wide array of synthetic stocks.

Would encourage a healthy gunsmithing industry also.

I'm liking this idea.

Of course, it already exists in the form of Brownells, etc, but at this juncture assembling a gun costs more than a similar gun would cost new due to the basic requisite need for significant gunsmithing skills to assemble. The Factory Kit Gun would bedesigned to eliminate the entire NEED for skilled gunsmithing and economies of scale could be used to produce a good pricepoint.

C'mon guys, somebody should listen up in light of the fact that gunmakers keep having to try to sell guns to the same people who already own them. This might give a guy a personal tough without the cost and trouble of a true custom gun and give him something he doesn't already have.

--------------------

9.3x57
.450 member

#126380 - 09/02/09 12:53 PM

This concept already also exists with military-type guns here in the US. LOTS of AR's and FNFAL's and AK's are assembled from kits.

There is no technical reason I'm aware of that this concept couldn't migrate to nice sporting guns.

--------------------

Bramble
.375 member

#126383 - 09/02/09 01:30 PM

It would certainly mean that people could perhaps aford the exotics which are out of reach now.

I could see sending out a barreled action with a D+T reciever, that is proofed and tested. And then Safety and trigger and botton metal, mounts etc left for the customer who could choose from a list.

If a standard action was used then there is a plethoria of wood or synthetic stocks.

Would you see them as blued or in the white ?

Regards

9.3x57
.450 member

#126385 - 09/02/09 01:55 PM

Both.

Stainless steel also.

Be nice if the bbl action was factory d/t for various iron sights as well and a nice line of irons could be made to fit even a finish blued gun. The finish over the blank screws wouldn't add much cost and would seem to me to be a jig/fixture and machine deal with little labor involved.

Honestly, since this thread was originally about CZ's, the CZ line would look like a natural. They make a good solid action that needs a bit of TLC. If they did that, they could leave the final stocking up to those that possess opposable thumbs.

--------------------

tophet1
.400 member

Reged: 15/09/07
Loc: NSW, Australia
      #126389 - 09/02/09 02:12 PM

Like the kit cars and pallet cars they send OS to be reassembled in other countries, this concept would still require the final firearm to be proof tested or otherwise authorised to be sound before use.

I'd submit that the idea is sound to enthusiasts, but like the kits car market, economies of scale may not exist and costs excessive.

Sorry to rain on your parade guys but I just wanted to mention the safety aspect.

9.3x57
.450 member

Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: tophet1]
      #126390 - 09/02/09 02:15 PM

Quote:

Sorry to rain on your parade guys but I just wanted to mention the safety aspect.

The safety issue Bramble already solved. The bbl action is proved. Doesn't need a stock for that.

Whether the idea has a good financial future is a different story. I don't know about that, but it might work at least as a "model". Any gun company could easily test the concept with a line of "kit guns".

--------------------

Mike_Bailey
.400 member

Reged: 26/02/07
Loc: GB
      #126426 - 09/02/09 07:55 PM

Bramble, I don't think you mean you can expect a rifle sighted in by someone else (single barrel rifle) to be accurate for a different person do you ? I had a bizzare experience in Africa last
October. I had taken 2 rifles with me (a .44 Marlin for short light stuff and a .470 NE for a hippo).
At the last place I visited we had 4 or 5 days for plains game and the chap there offered me the loan of his two rifles, a synthetic stainless bolt action based on a Winchester in .375 H&H and
another rifle, exactly the same in .26-06, both very nice custom pieces scoped by Swarovzski.
We got there early afternoon and decided to have a wander and see what we could. Chap told me he shotthe rifles very often and both were sighted OK. Towards the end of the afternoon we saw a decent Impala ram about 100 yds away facing me. I had a shot at him off the sticks with the .375
aiming at the middle of his chest. Bang !! Nothing "You shot way high" my PH said. "What a twat I am" I thought to myself but was puzzled as I can usually call a flier like that and I thought I had got the shot off decently. Next morning we went to the range, at 100yds the .375 for me was shooting
about 14" high at 100 yds if I recall correctly and the .25-06 about 6" high at 100 yds ???

I have asked a few people about this and haven't had an aswer yet ? Maybe they had both been out
of whack to start with.

p.s we went on to shoot 5 head of game over the next 3 or 4 days and I was lucky
to get 5 one shot kills except a sick waterbuck who was down but not out and got aother .375 from
40yds after we got near him.

any ideas, best, Mike

Der_Jaeger
.375 member

Reged: 09/10/08
Loc: SE Pennsylvania
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: Mike_Bailey]
      #126454 - 10/02/09 12:06 AM

Quote:

I have asked a few people about this and haven't had an aswer yet ? Maybe they had both been out
of whack to start with.

any ideas, best, Mike

That's not unusual at all and, in fact, is quite common. It's all about relative head position on the stock in relation to the scope and reticle, and how you pull the trigger. Since no two people are built exactly alike or pull the rigger in exactly the same way, the rifle will typically shoot differently for each individual. If you are relatively tall and the PH you borrowed the rifle from was short, the difference is that much more pronounced.

This is quite an interesting thread!! I wonder if any of the folks from CZ USA have peeked in?

--------------------

xausa
.400 member

Reged: 07/03/07
Loc: Tennessee, USA
      #126459 - 10/02/09 01:35 AM

Mike,

When I was in college, I was heavy into varmint (crows and groundhogs) shooting. I had a friend who wanted to participate, so I was able to locate a nice Oberndorf military action for $25.00 (this was in the 50's), my gunsmith friend had a good medium varmint weight take-off barrel in .250-3000, which he cut off and rechambered to .257 Roberts and fitted for $40.00, my Marine Corps Reserve Unit had an arrangement to buy scopes wholesale from Unertl, so I got a 1" target scope for another $40.00 and added a Fajan stock for about $12.50. By the time the rifle was assembled, it had cost about $125.00, plus sweat equity in the form of stock fitting and finishing.

We took it out to the range and I sighted it in using 75 grain Sierra handloads and then went hunting with it. After my friend had missed several shots in a row, he complained about the rifle not being sighted in correctly, so I took my next shot with it. It so happened that I was able to line up two crows facing opposite directions on a limb and get both with one shot, dispelling any notion of a faulty sight adjustment (I thought).

Some time later, this same friend and I were at the rifle range with my gunsmith friend, who was shooting groups off the bench at 200 yards with his Hart barrelled .220 Swift Model 70. After he had shot several in the 1" to 1 1/2" range, he turned the rifle over to me and I shot a similar group at virtually the same point of impact. Then my friend took his turn, and to our amazement shot a group identical to ours, but about 3 1/2" low and 1 1/2" to the right. This was using a 10X Unertl scope with fine cross hairs and shooting from a sand bag rest.

This was the first and only time I ever experienced two shooters shooting to different points of aim with a scope, but that one experience was enough to convince me that it CAN happen.

9.3x57
.450 member

Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues [Re: xausa]
      #126462 - 10/02/09 01:55 AM

My son and I shoot quite a bit together.

We are both left-shoulder shooters.

When we shoot from sitting at 200 yards we obviosly shoot to different POI's. I cannot prove, but am certain this has do with the way the rifle recoils due to differences in hold. While the bullet is in the barrel, the gun is moving. The gun moves differently depending on what is bracing it. In this case, his arms and knees vs my arms and knees.

Looked at that way, I suppose it seems a wonder how any two people CAN shoot to the same POI.

You can play this game with yourself.

Shoot your favorite deer/elk/roo/buff/jaguar rifle from the bench. Use traditional bench technique {both hands on buttstock}. Now shoot with support hand pulling the forestock hard into the bags. Now shoot with support hand UNDER the front bag held hard. Now shoot with the support hand held under the front bag and the gun held loosely.

Your groups will probably be larger/smaller depending on method of hold, but look at the center of group. With many rifles you will see a group POI change.

No wonder it occurs then between two people.

--------------------

Bramble
.375 member

#126466 - 10/02/09 02:46 AM

Quote:

Bramble, I don't think you mean you can expect a rifle sighted in by someone else (single barrel rifle) to be accurate for a different person do you ?
any ideas, best, Mike

OK, I was being a little naughty.

With open sights/aperture it is extremely likely that a gun will shoot as near POI for the vast majority of different people as to make no difference at hunting ranges.
Yes as has been pointed out above, hold will make a difference to some extent as will gross differences in eyesight.

Scopes can be more problematic for some. Scopes effectively have a short sighting plane. ie the distance between the rear lens and the reticule. This magnifies errors in. Head position, eyesight, and hold. It is a bit like trying to shoot tiny groups with a handgun like the ones it can shoot from a machine rest. It is not a problem with the accuracy of a fine revolver but the short sighting plane. Where you eyes occular centre is can make a heap of difference as can astigmatism etc.

Also there is a bit of psychology involved. If you never shot your rifle on paper and every time you took a shot at an animal it fell over you would never question if it was shooting 2 or 3 inches off. That was exactly what people did. Now we are much more critical about our shooting but hunt less. It is like shotguns, how many people ever pattern them or have one fitted. Most people are happy with theirs, it goes bang and things drop out of the sky. I bet a fiver that 90% don't shoot to POA for their owners.

The difference you experienced in Africa is I believe at the extreme end of what can be anticipated so gives lie to my theory. In that case I think it is hold and recoil reaction/barrel lift. That the 375 had twice the error of a 25-06 is I believe the clue here.

Regards

Edited by Bramble (10/02/09 10:26 AM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 32314

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com