Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Inert cartridge collection for sale-reduced price

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Cartridge Collecting and Swapping

Pages: 1
Shackleton
.300 member

Reged: 11/08/07
Loc: Iowa
Inert cartridge collection for sale-reduced price
      #110669 - 29/07/08 02:52 PM

Selling my collection. Calibers and headstamps as follows

700 Nitro Express Headstamp is HH(Hulsen Horneber). 1000 grain softpoint bullet. No primer, this case appears to use a BMG primer.

12 gauge from Hell, headstamp was LC 87, mostly removed when turned down for the 12 gauge rim-no primer

.577 Nitro Express. BB headstamp with kangaroos(Bertram?) Not sure on bullet weight, softpoint. Inert undented primer

.577 Tyrannosaur. A-Square headstamp. Solid/FMJ bullet. Unknown weight. Inert undented primer

.460 Weatherby Magnum. Weatherby headstamp. Unknown bullet weight, softpoint. Spent primer. Appears to be an older round, it was a gunshow find. Originally had no primer in the pocket, I inserted the spent one to fill the hole.

.50 BMG. Standard military ball round, spent primer that has had the dent popped back out(how I bought the round). Small hole drilled in one side. DM 4 headstamp(Des Moines Arsenal).

I also have a .500 Phantom with a 650 grain AMAX bullet that will be included if I can find it. This one also has a spent primer in the pocket, this one was made from a round that had been fired a few times and the case has the associated dings(extractor/ejector marks, some scratches). If you're not familiar with the round, it is a .50 caliber round made to be fired in an AR10(.308 magwell), with a rebated rim to fit the .308 bolt face. Not sure where it is at the moment, but if I find it I'll include it.

$85 shipped for all, US addresses only due to potential export problems.

--------------------
"I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."--Stephen King

Edited by Shackleton (08/08/08 01:23 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Shackleton
.300 member

Reged: 11/08/07
Loc: Iowa
Re: Inert cartridge collection for sale-reduced price [Re: Shackleton]
      #157175 - 23/03/10 05:39 AM

Collection has been sold.

--------------------
"I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."--Stephen King

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4037

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com