Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: early & late season Buff hunt special offers

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Organisations & Associations >> Outfitters, PHs & Hunting Guides

Pages: 1
shakari
.400 member

Reged: 09/02/03
Loc: South Africa
early & late season Buff hunt special offers
      #10716 - 03/03/04 04:59 AM

Hi folks

I have a few early and late season Buffalo hunts on offer in the Selous Reserve Tanzania for July and November. The packages are 2x1 or 4x2 and include the following (per hunter) rifle import, trophy fee on 1 Buffalo, dip pack and delivery of trophies to Dar es Salaam, charters, camp & conservation fees all for US$9000 per hunter. Each client will get a comprehensive safari contract, a step by step safari plan and a copy of our book. Which covers everything from pre and post safari health to visas and taxidermy.

Our camp and hunting crews will be in there at least a month before hand and most if not all of the burning should have been completed before July 1st. It would be unrealistic to expect to see the big Buff herds of 600-1000 that you would see at the peak of the season but at this time of year you could expect to see and hunt out of herds of 50-100 or more. Our success rate for all Buffalo hunts here is 100%. It’s obviously all completely fair chase hunting and the area is 2250 square kilometres.

The only things excluded are alcohol, additional trophy fees and tips and references from clients who have hunted this area in previous years are available.

For those who would like to do some wingshooting at either end of their safari I can offer a great venue in RSA for US$300 per hunter per day. (This shoot usually sells for US$350 per hunter per day). This includes all permits and licences, all camp & hunting services and airport pick up from and back to JIA. The only exclusions on this are alcohol & tips.

This is an especially good deal for anyone who earns in UK£ as the rate is currently around US$1.9 to the UK£.

Further details are available on my website or by sending me an e-mail.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1991

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com