Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: bigfive

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
Prev_Forum
.333 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Web
bigfive
      #93 - 29/12/02 02:08 PM

hi how r u no not all ozzy hunting is the same every state has different laws. I hunt mainly feral animals in outback new south wales and other game such as rabbits,foxes and cats in victoria. I use predator calls such as the button whistle for foxes and cats with great success u can get a fox to come in as close as 5metres under the right conditions and are easy targets with the 12 gauge shotgun. I recently returned from a trip to N.S.W with some friends where we scored 9 pigs the biggest was around 80kg, 12 goats the biggest spread of 38 inches also 7 foxes in 1 hour off the back of the ute using a spotlight and 2 shotguns all this was in a 4 day priod in 38 degree heat. Most hunting is done the first 2 hours of daylight and the last 2 hours,also spotlighting is very popular in oz producing good results on everything from rabbits to pigs,goats are not an option at night as there is no sport in shooting a blind animal at night that just stands there and looks at u.I do not hunt big game in oz yet but i hope too soon the shear expense of this practice governs what i shoot and when. Hope to here fr and anyone else who is interested soon REGARDS AND GOOD SHOOTING RUGER.

First Previous 2 of 2 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hi there Ruger,
I mainly hunt plains game here in South-AFRICA wich is all the popular things such as kudu,eland,gemsbuck(oryx),impala etc.I'm up for my first buffalo in June in Tanzania,so we'll see what happens then.

See you later and good shooting
Bigfive

--------------------
Message from previous message board

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 410 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2083

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com