Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris "Discounted hunt"

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
EricD
.416 member

Reged: 27/02/04
Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris "Discounted hunt"
      #58526 - 09/06/06 12:16 AM

I recieved the following from S&S yesterday, and thought I'd post it incase anyone here might be interested. Although S&S is an expensive outfit, the 50% reduction in price does help a bit!

In reply to:

HUNT FURTHER REDUCED

Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris just recently had a cancellation for a very unique safari in Tanzania. We are offering this very specific hunt for three hunters that must take the hunt July 12 - August 1, 2006.

Clients will arrive in Kilimanjaro on July 10, 2006 and depart Kilimanjaro on August 2, 2006. The hunt will take place in the West Tanzania area called Ugunda and the Masailand area called Longido. There is a required charter to Ugunda which is located near the Ugalle Game Reserve and Longido is a one hour and twenty minute drive due north of Arusha along the Kenya border.

Due to the short-notice of this offering, Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris is NOW offering 50% off the Base Safari Rate of the hunts along with any observer fees at "cost". The Base Safari Rate includes all fees in Tanzania with the exception of trophy fees on animals taken or wounded, charter fees, hotels, observer fees and gratuities. To view the trophy fees, please visit our website at www.hunt-africa.com under "Countries - Tanzania - Pricing"

HUNTER #1 AND HUNTER #2 (Leopard and Species Safari)

Base Safari Rate: $57,600 minus 50% = $28,800 per hunter

Leopard, Buffalo, Baboon, East African Bushbuck, Bushpig, Civet, Crocodile, Kirk's Dik Dik, East African Bush Duiker, East African Eland, Grants Gazelle, Thomson's Gazelle, Gerenuk, Lichtenstein's Hartebeest, Hippo, Hyena, East African Impala, Jackal, Klipspringer, East African Greater Kudu, Lesser Kudu, Oribi, Fringe-Eared Oryx, Ostrich, Easter Bohor Reedbuck, East African Roan, Sable, Serval Cat, Steinbuck, Topi, Warthog, East African Defassa Waterbuck, White Bearded Wildebeest and Zebra.

HUNTER #3 (Species Only Safari)

Base Safari Rate: $50,500 minus 50% = $25,250

Buffalo, Baboon, East African Bushbuck, Bushpig, Civet, Crocodile, Kirk's Dik Dik, East African Bush Duiker, East African Eland, Grants Gazelle, Thomson's Gazelle, Gerenuk, Lichtenstein's Hartebeest, Hippo, Hyena, East African Impala, Jackal, Klipspringer, East African Greater Kudu, Lesser Kudu, Oribi, Fringe-Eared Oryx, Ostrich, Eastern Bohor Reedbuck, East African Roan, Sable, Serval Cat, Steinbuck, Topi, Warthog, East African Defassa Waterbuck, White Bearded Wildebeest and Zebra.

If you or someone you know are interested in this hunt, please contact us at the numbers below.

Swanepoel & Scandrol Safaris
2951 Marina Bay Blvd, Suite 130-369
League City, Texas 77573
Tel: 281-334-7691
Email: Swanscansales@aol.com

Erik

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
500grains
.416 member

Reged: 16/02/04
Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Re: Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris "Discounted hun [Re: EricD]
      #58588 - 10/06/06 06:46 AM

A fellow would have to be very eager to part with his money to take S&S up on that offer.

mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Re: Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris "Discounted hun [Re: 500grains]
      #58592 - 10/06/06 07:47 AM

I agree. Even with that discount, it's a heck of a lot of bling to part with.

500grains
.416 member

Reged: 16/02/04
Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Re: Swanepoel and Scandrol Safaris "Discounted hun [Re: mikeh416Rigby]
      #58597 - 10/06/06 03:06 PM

In Zim a guy can still hunt buff, leopard and PG for $800/day x 14 days. That's $11,200 plus trophy fees. Since a big-maned Tanzania lion is not in the mix with this offer, personally I cannot see paying the extra $17K. But as I have not been on a hunt with S&S, I also cannot say that it's not worth it. Perhaps a prior S&S client can chime in to help us compare/understand.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 194 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1503

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com