Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Free buffalo bull hunt

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
Ndumo
.300 member

Reged: 21/12/03
Loc: Namibia
Free buffalo bull hunt
      #41939 - 19/11/05 06:09 PM

Anyone interested in winning a buffalo bull hunt in RSA or Zimbabwe (winner decide), please contact me on karl@huntingsafaris.net

--------------------
Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris (Pty) Ltd.
karl@huntingsafaris.net
www.huntingsafaris.net
+264 811 285 416

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Free buffalo bull hunt [Re: Ndumo]
      #42164 - 22/11/05 06:00 PM

Karl

Feel free to explain more on the forums.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Ndumo
.300 member

Re: Free buffalo bull hunt [Re: NitroX]
      #42167 - 22/11/05 08:28 PM

Hi Nitro

Here’s more details on how you can win such a hunt...

The buffalo hunt will take place in the Limpopo province of South Africa, or in the Sengwa area of Zimbabwe. The choice of hunting venue is up to the winner of the competition. The hunt will be a 5-day hunt for a bull Cape buffalo, inclusive of trophy fees, day fees, transport to and from closest airport. It does not include the dipping and shipping of the trophy, or any other cost incurred before or after the safari. All the conditions normally applied to hunting with Ndumo Hunting Safaris, will apply.

You cannot lose! For your entry you will get a great hunt, guarenteed! Instead of spending your hunting budget at another outfitter, we invite you to spend it with us. In return, you receive a quality hunt of your choice, plus you have a 1 in 20 chance to hunt the mighty Cape buffalo for free.

The winner will have the choice of adding this hunt on to his already booked hunt, or taking it at a later stage in the year. The hunt must preferably take place in 2006.
To qualify for the draw, a hunter must book a minimum of a 7-day hunt with Ndumo Hunting Safaris (Pty) Ltd, before 28 February 2006, for the 2006 season. Only plains game- and dangerous game hunts qualify. Wingshooting and varmint hunts do not qualify. (Certain special packages also qualify a hunter to be entered into the draw.) The buffalo will only be drawn if a minimum of 20 hunters takes up this offer.
1) If more than 10- but less than 20 hunters take up the offer, the winner of the draw will have the choice of adding a buffalo hunt on to his booked safari at US$ 6000, or extend his safari with 3 days during which time he can hunt his choice* of 2 of the following – kudu, zebra (Burcell’s), gemsbok, hartebeest, blue or black wildebeest, vaal rhebuck, klipspringer- for free. (*Please note that choice may be limited in region that hunt is booked.)
2) If less than 10 hunters take up the offer, all hunters that take up the offer will receive a voucher of 10% of their package deal, or 15% of their normal daily rate. This voucher can be used for extra hunting days, extra animals on pricelist, as deposit for future hunts, or for dipping and shipping and taxidermy in South Africa only.
3) If 30 or more, but less than 40 hunters take up the offer, a second prize will also be drawn, which will be the same as in 1) above.
4) If more than 40 hunters take up the offer, two buffalo hunts will be drawn.
5) The draw will take place Wednesday 1st of March 2006, at 12h00 South African time.
6) Independent accountants will make the draw. Their decision is final.
7) No person associated with Ndumo Hunting Safaris (Pty) Ltd, or his or her immediate family may enter the draw.
8) Booking a safari and paying a 50% deposit on the daily rate, or 40% of a package, is a prerequisite for inclusion in the draw. This deposit must be made in such time that it will be shown as available in Ndumo Hunting Safaris (Pty) Ltd South Africa’s bank account by 10h00 on the day of the draw. (1st March 2006). If a hunter cancels his/ her booking after the draw date, no refund of deposit will be made unless another hunter takes up the booking.
9) Hunts booked in Zimbabwe do not qualify for this draw.
10) Bow hunts do not qualify for the draw.
11) Buffalo can be hunted with rifle or bow in South Africa, but only with rifle in Zimbabwe.

References are available, this is not a fly by night offer. We decided to try this avenue as a marketing tool, to increase our customerbase by at least 20 new hunters. If it works well, we will extend and repeat it in the future. Any suggestions and comments are also very welcome.

For more information, references, as well as a up to date pricelist, please contact Ndumo Hunting Safaris (Pty) Ltd. directly on supplied details. More details will also be available on our website shortly.
http://www.huntingsafaris.net
info@huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
+27 82 576 6773
Karl Stumpfe

--------------------
Karl Stumpfe
karl@huntingsafaris.net
www.huntingsafaris.net
+264 811 285 416

500grains
.416 member

Reged: 16/02/04
Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah USA
      #42183 - 23/11/05 12:36 AM

If I have to spend money to get it, then it's not free.

Ndumo
.300 member

Re: Free buffalo bull hunt [Re: 500grains]
      #42185 - 23/11/05 01:00 AM

500grains, technically, you are correct. What I meant by free is, if you already plan to go to Africa in 2006, and havn't decided on a outfitter yet, if you book with us, you get a free chance to be in the draw. You must have already made up your mind though, to spend some money on an African hunt. As you are still getting the hunt that you were already prepared to pay X amount of dollars for, your buffalo will be free (if you win, that is). I do consider the odds of winning outstanding, and it costs nothing extra to be part of the competition. I am spending most of my advertising budget on this hunt, so I am paying for the hunt with money that would normally go to other avenues. The winner pays NOTHING for his/ her buffalo hunt, so therefore the choice of the word FREE.

--------------------
Karl Stumpfe
karl@huntingsafaris.net
www.huntingsafaris.net
+264 811 285 416

bulldog563
.400 member

Reged: 21/10/05
Loc: California
      #42222 - 23/11/05 01:05 PM

What are the prices on your buff hunts?

--------------------
Join the National Rifle Association:
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

bulldog563
.400 member

Reged: 21/10/05
Loc: California
      #42223 - 23/11/05 01:07 PM

Also, how many people are currently in the drawing?

--------------------
Join the National Rifle Association:
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

Ndumo
.300 member

Re: Free buffalo bull hunt [Re: bulldog563]
      #42241 - 23/11/05 04:27 PM

Hi Bulldag

For a buffalo hunt in SA, the cost is US$12000, all inclusive for 5 days. In Zim, the cost will be about US$ 8500, for 7 days, also all inclusive. (Charter plane as well.) Zim hunts will take place in Russ Broom Safaris's concession, from Songo camp, while the SA hunt will take place on a concession close to (bordering) Kruger park, between Hoedspruit and Phalaborwa. Till March, there is also a buff or 2 available in Northen Cape, close to Kimberley. (On the reserve that won the "Northen Cape Best Private Reserve 2005" prize, in fact the government liked the place so much, they are turning it into a state park end of March 2006. Please note: they do cahrge extra for a 40" plus buff, which they have no shortage of.)
So far, I have had about 750 viewing across the websites, and about 15 enquiries. 4 firm bookings since Satuarday, when I started the post. I have not launched this offer to my old clients yet, will do so only once my website is updated.
Hope this helps. Regards, Karl

--------------------
Karl Stumpfe
karl@huntingsafaris.net
www.huntingsafaris.net
+264 811 285 416

Edited by Ndumo (23/11/05 04:30 PM)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 289 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1955

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com