Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Tanzania short notice cancellation

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
shakari
.400 member

Reged: 09/02/03
Loc: South Africa
Tanzania short notice cancellation
      #31351 - 18/05/05 12:51 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Unfortunately we’ve just had a client have to cancel a 21 day full bag – split destination safari in Tanzania.

The original booking was for the client to charter from Dar es Salaam to Masailand on the 3rd July and hunt from the 4th to the 13th July followed by a charter from the hunting area direct into the Selous and hunt until the 24th July and chartering back to Dar es Salaam on the 25th July.

In an attempt to get as much money back for him as possible I’m prepared to offer this entire hunt or if someone prefers, individual 10 day segments of the hunt at a considerable discount……..exact prices will depend on whether the purchaser wants a 10 day hunt or a 21 day hunt whether it’s 1x1, 2x1 or 2x2 and whether they hunt on a 7, 14 or 21 day licence. – At this point anything is possible…….

Anyone seriously interested can contact me by e-mail to discuss prices and options. - This really will be the deal of a lifetime!!

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 160 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 967

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com