Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim
      #261440 - 02/03/15 12:56 AM

Robert Mugabe celebrates his 91st birthday with hate-filled speech in which he threatens to take land from white farmers

Zimbabwe's president marked his 91st birthday celebrations with a terrifying speech in which he threatened to seize land and animal sanctuaries owned by white people.

Thousands of loyal supporters attended the $1million party at the lavish resort town of Victoria falls near the world-famous waterfall.

In the televised address, Robert Mugabe vowed to 'invade' the farms and animal sanctuaries still owned by whites - who he claims still own vast amounts of the country's land.
He added: 'Zimbabwe has lots of safaris but very few are African. Most are white-owned. In our region, we have the most safaris and animals. Our people cannot keep suffering."

During the hour-long speech on February 21, Mugage said he would allow whites to keep their animal sanctuaries if the United States removes sanctions imposed on him, his wife and members of his inner circle.

This year, he became chairman of the 54-nation African Union. He also heads a regional group of 15 southern African nations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...te-farmers.html

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ducmarc
.400 member

Reged: 14/07/14
Loc: fla
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: NitroX]
      #261481 - 02/03/15 03:34 PM

what happens when he kicks the bucket? will it get better or worse? hopefully it won't be a blood bath like other totalitarian governments

--------------------
'killed by death' Lemmy.. ' boil the dog ' Elvis Manywounds "my best friend is my magnum forty four" hank willams the third.

Well_Well_Well
.333 member

Reged: 03/01/07
Loc: Australia
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: ducmarc]
      #261493 - 02/03/15 08:23 PM

I suspect your hope may be in vain.

I fear for the one outstandingly successful feature of Zimbabwean society - it's safari industry and the wildlife that prospers under its care.

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: Well_Well_Well]
      #261496 - 03/03/15 12:37 AM

Gee--where are the calls of Racism now by the "great thinking left"???
Weird ...nothing...

Seriously, in today's world can you imagine if the rolls were reversed and it was a white president, albeit as big of a POS as mugabee, and he was taking land from blacks..the world would be in a complete panic..but this barely gets press..none here in the US....

Ripp

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Rule303
.450 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: Ripp]
      #261896 - 08/03/15 10:01 AM

Quote:

Weird ...nothing...

Seriously, in today's world can you imagine if the rolls were reversed and it was a white president, albeit as big of a POS as mugabee, and he was taking land from blacks..the world would be in a complete panic..but this barely gets press..none here in the US....

Ripp

Agreed 100%.

I think most of Africa is such a basket case most of the west does not want anything to do with it. Places with minerals excepted. However although Zim has minirals the west still seem to want to avoid it.

Just imagine what Zim will be like when Grace is running the rock a-e show.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: Ripp]
      #261924 - 08/03/15 07:43 PM

Quote:

Weird ...nothing...

Ripp

I've been posting a lot on political subkects on the ABC's (Aust) TV network facebook page. Gov't owned and has a vendetta against our current gov't as they are pro Labor and pro Green, pro Carbon tax, pro giving the ABC more billions in funding, pro spending in an unlimited manner and mor ehige deficits, and so many other leftist political leanings. All from a gov't enterprise that is supposed to be unbiased and balanced ....

Now 19 times out of 20, the comments on the ABC fb page you can guess they will take a completely different slant on issues than what most of us would think. It is amazing how two people can see the same comments, and come to completely different opinions.

You are correct above. Some leftists are altruistic and have good intentions. But MOST are driven by class hatred, envy and greed of their fellow man. Driven by hatred of "corporations", white men in Africa who own land, hatred of land owners, hatred of people with wealth .... yet many of these people are actually quite wealthy in our society, often employed with gov't public service salaries above whaty many of us earn in private enterprise. The days of private enterprise paying more than public service are well and truly gone.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Edited by NitroX (08/03/15 07:51 PM)

Deutsche_Vortrekker
.333 member

Reged: 27/04/08
Loc: From the Kalahari to the USA
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: NitroX]
      #261948 - 09/03/15 11:57 AM

I guess this will classify me as a "racist " but IMO colonialism was the best thing that ever happened to the continent of Afrika . Since the 50's it seems every country has succumbed to murder corruption and misery . Mismanagement is an understatement . White farmers face genocide in South Afrika as we speak and the Afrikaaners are an endangered people .

500Boswell
.400 member

Reged: 21/07/06
Loc: Queensland
Re: Mugabe threatens to takeover "white" safari operators in Zim [Re: Deutsche_Vortrekker]
      #261969 - 09/03/15 05:51 PM

Mugabe has the typical communist leftist mentality of envy ,hatred and ''lets destroy everything that hardworking honest people have '', and give it to useless good for nothing ,incompetents ,no doubt, when this idiot dies, he will be replaced by another one just as bad ,ruining the agricultural industry further, and the sustainable utilization of wildlife that provides jobs and security and protecting the environment ,ahhhh what do you do ?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 261 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3069

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com