Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Chance to win free flights to South Africa from US

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Chance to win free flights to South Africa from US
      #16198 - 25/06/04 02:52 PM

Saw this at AR and thought our US visitors here that haven't seen it should see this great opportunity to get to South Africa. FOR FREE.

21 June, 2004: SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS WILL BE GIVING AWAY 30 PAIRS OF TICKETS IN 30 DAYS

21 June, 2004:Ft. Lauderdale - SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS CELEBRATES ITS 70TH ANNIVERSARY BY GIVING AWAY 30 PAIRS OF TICKETS IN 30 DAYS
ON www.FLYSAA.COM

Register for Your Chance to Win Beginning July 1st

Fort Lauderdale, FL – (June 21, 2004) – South African Airways (SAA), South Africa’s premier airline and the continent’s most awarded carrier, is giving away 30 pairs of roundtrip tickets in 30 days in celebration of its 70th Anniversary of excellence in the air. For a 30-day period, July 1st – July 30th, 2004, customers can register to win at www.flysaa.com.

Register at:
www.flysaa.com

South African Airways will randomly draw the name of one lucky winner each day to receive two roundtrip tickets from the United States to South Africa.

“Commemorating 70 years in aviation is an incredible milestone,” said Mark D. Ellinger, Executive Vice President for South African Airways, Americas. “There is no better way to celebrate South African Airway’s longevity and success than to invite people to experience what we do best – taking people in style and comfort to the wonders of Africa.”

U.S. residents can register for the “70 Years in Aviation” drawings by visiting the South African Airways website at www.flysaa.com and selecting the United States from the “select a country” drop-down box. A special “pop-up” window will then invite visitors to register for the drawing.

www.flysaa.com
(From the 1st of July)

Winners will receive a pair of roundtrip economy tickets from the United States to South Africa for travel beginning September 1st and valid for one year. Air travel will be provided from the airline’s New York and Atlanta gateways on South African Airways’ direct flights to Johannesburg or Cape Town, South Africa.

Registration for the drawings is limited to one entry per person. Ticket winners must be 18 years of age, are eligible to win only once, and will be notified within a 24-hour period. Passenger travel must originate in the United States and certain blackout dates apply.

Launched in 1934, South African Airways flew its first international flight in 1944 aboard a converted bomber that carried 14 passengers to Blackbushe, England, over a span of three days. Today, SAA’s non-stop flight time of 15 hours and 25 minutes from Atlanta to Johannesburg is the quickest and most direct route from the U.S. to South Africa.

Together with its network of nine international alliance partners, South African Airways provides convenience in helping travelers to reach more than 700 destinations across the globe. The airline also serves more than 20 destinations across the continent of Africa, enabling passengers to connect to numerous gateways with ease.

The only airline to provide direct flights from the U.S. to South Africa, South African Airways features daily departures from New York and Atlanta that couple travel convenience with award-winning service excellence. The airline features a young fleet enhanced by new Airbus aircraft featuring the latest in airline comfort and entertainment options, as well as a style of service and warm hospitality that is proudly South African. The airline’s new Premium Business Class is among the most luxurious in the skies, featuring 24-inch-wide, horizontal lie-flat beds and unparalleled service and entertainment offerings.

For more information on South African Airways, please call 800-722-9675 or visit www.flysaa.com .

http://www.flysaa.com/about_saa/media_corner/news_body2.jhtml?_DARGS=%2Fabout_saa%2Fmedia_corner%2Fmedia_corner_press.jhtml_A&_DAV=1857

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Chance to win free flights to South Africa from US [Re: NitroX]
      #16378 - 02/07/04 01:42 AM

BTT

Our Americans friends, jump in.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Re: Chance to win free flights to South Africa from US [Re: NitroX]
      #16379 - 02/07/04 02:01 AM

I just signed up.Like the lottery, you've got to play to win.

DPhillips
.375 member

Reged: 09/10/03
Loc: Alaska
Re: Chance to win free flights to South Africa from US [Re: mikeh416Rigby]
      #16380 - 02/07/04 02:23 AM

Well, guess we'll see if I have any luck left after winning the AR 500 Jeffery raffle.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Chance to win free flights to South Africa from US [Re: DPhillips]
      #16387 - 02/07/04 10:36 AM

You Yanks have all the luck. I tried using USA to test it out and June and why the pop-up box didn't appear in their PR burb there was the press item I posted.

When I put in the originating country as Australia - no press release of free tickets was even listed in the PR section.

No SAA birthday cake for Aussies

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 201 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1620

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com