Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: 6.5x54MS factory ammo available in Australia

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Mannlicher Discussion forum & Archive

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: 6.5x54MS factory ammo available in Australia [Re: NitroX]
      #355603 - 27/07/21 12:52 PM

Quote:

Any other 6.5x54 M-S owners interested?

It will probably be 156 gr RN SP and the price quite good.

I will probably get 200 to 300.

Ozhunter is bringing in 2000 or so for himself and selling off the excess at cost.

As I only have a Greek Steyr sporterised into a Stutzen, it will get it shooting! Until I reload for it. The brass will then be very useful.

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=355563&page=0&vc=1#Post355563

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: 6.5x54MS ammo - need to get it from Sydney to SA? [Re: NitroX]
      #356421 - 30/08/21 03:21 PM

No one answered as to be willing to pick some up and hold them for me, for "one day". When illegal border restrictions are one day removed again if ever ... ozhunter also went quiet ...

I would still be interested in acquiring some of this Privi Partisan loaded ammo, a couple hundred rounds. And held for me or someone else to pick up.

I believe this is becoming more common. Someone driving from say Sydney to Brisbane, or Adelaide or Melbourne or wherever, gets "orders" from friends, gunshops etc and bring boxes of stuff back with them ... now the freight companies are going all NWO and not transporting powder or loaded ammo or primers any more ... ffffers ... we will find a way, through it all.

But thanks to DarwinMauser and Steve Sunk. DarwinMauser put me onto Steve Sunk who had 99 RWS new brass for sale at a reasonable price. Thanks to DM and SS. Yes AND PAID FOR. Steve sent them to me unpaid for, and I forgot! Then they arrived. Oops! Paid for. Sorry!

Now I ordered a truckload of Woodleigh projectiles. All sorts to try out or use. I was sent some or probably a lot of odd ones, which were in stock. Some more popular ones may not have been in stock. As it was I culled the order by two thirds successively. To make the purchase affordable.

I hope their are some 160 gr RNSP's in 6.5mm in the boxes! Will check.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 29 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6622

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com