Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Viking338
.333 member

Reged: 11/08/11
Loc: Queensland Australia
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type?? [Re: Rule303]
      #305663 - 23/09/17 09:24 PM

Yes Greg I agree, I believe even though Aust is a great county to live in we are one of the most over regulated, over governed and repressed of people. Most Aussies live in a little bubble of denial. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but to say we live in a "free" country is totally incorrect in my opinion. My analogy is that say in the US I figure you are free to do most things and only some things are banned, whereas in Aust everything is banned unless our traitorous, corrupt politifilth have deigned to grant it to us. Yes to simplistic but this is how I feel it is, just my opinion of course. Was a great county to grow up in in the 60's and 70's but thanks to the traitors that have the keys to the farm as it were it is all sold now with nothing in the bank

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type?? [Re: Viking338]
      #305666 - 24/09/17 03:32 AM

Pretty much described Canada as well, although not ALL freedoms have been taken away - just those that matter the most.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type?? [Re: DarylS]
      #305674 - 24/09/17 04:31 AM

Quote:

Pretty much described Canada as well, although not ALL freedoms have been taken away - just those that matter the most.

Agree with what has been said...and trust me, the liberal bastards here in the USA keep trying to do the same to us as well..it's just that we have that pesty thing in the way called the 2ND AMENDMENT..that keeps stopping them in their tracks in most cases..

Truth be told, guns are more alive and well now in MOST states than I believe it was 20 years ago..numerous states have done away with even needing a permit..you can just carry...

In addition there is reciprocity among the states themselves..I just did a google search entering in the state I have a license in and it states I can carry in these states as well:

Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,

States I can NOT carry in, and a real shocker..:)

California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina,

I was a bit surprised by New Mexico, I may need to check that as I had heard they might have changed there as well..either way, no surprise its the most left leaning liberal states in the nation..states where you are no longer responsible for your plight in life, its someone else's fault.. libtard mania has taken over..

Ripp

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type?? [Re: Ripp]
      #305682 - 24/09/17 08:36 AM

We in Aust, I believe were to laid back for our own good. We are still unaware that we are the frog that is being boiled slowly. For those who do not know what this means: Put a frog in a pot full of water. Heat it slowly and he frog becomes used to the gradually increasing heat. By the time it realizes that it needs to get out, it's energy has been sapped and it can not jump out so it boiled alive.

I see this happening in most western countries. So far the US seems to be the only one fighting this and I put it down to their founding fathers having the foresight to see this when they draughted and enshrined their Constitution and its Amendments.

"Truth be told, guns are more alive and well now in MOST states than I believe it was 20 years ago.."

Ripp I put that down to people waking up and realizing where things are going, so standing up for their rights and backing the 2nd Amendment.

Ripp
.577 member

Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type?? [Re: Rule303]
      #305728 - 26/09/17 05:03 AM

Quote:

We in Aust, I believe were to laid back for our own good. We are still unaware that we are the frog that is being boiled slowly. For those who do not know what this means: Put a frog in a pot full of water. Heat it slowly and he frog becomes used to the gradually increasing heat. By the time it realizes that it needs to get out, it's energy has been sapped and it can not jump out so it boiled alive.

I see this happening in most western countries. So far the US seems to be the only one fighting this and I put it down to their founding fathers having the foresight to see this when they draughted and enshrined their Constitution and its Amendments.

"Truth be told, guns are more alive and well now in MOST states than I believe it was 20 years ago.."

Ripp I put that down to people waking up and realizing where things are going, so standing up for their rights and backing the 2nd Amendment.

I agree that people truly are waking up a bit...many now see/realize the media for what it is ..leftist leaning bullshit washing machine stuck on the spin cycle ..

That and all that was stated would happen by the left has not happened..every time a gun law is relaxed the left cries blood will be running in the streets..yet the opposite happens..and crime actually goes down..weird..

Finally the politicians in many of the states have realized if they attack gun rights too far their political career may be short lived..

Ripp

--------------------

Ripp
.577 member

Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type?? [Re: Ripp]
      #305742 - 26/09/17 10:56 PM

Just saw this earlier--confirming my thoughts..gun sales are at an all time high ..

https://www.americanrifleman.org/article...m_campaign=0917

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 16 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 24407

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com