Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Blackburn Bottom Metal

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Building Double Rifles & Gunsmithing

Pages: 1
Waidmannsheil
.400 member

Reged: 19/04/13
Loc: Melbourne Australia
Blackburn Bottom Metal
      #342286 - 14/06/20 01:53 PM

Gentlemen, I am looking at bringing in some bottom metal from Blackburn which is now made by Swift Bullets in the US. I have spoken to the company the other day and they were very friendly and helpful. Apparently the rules for exporting firearms parts have changed in our favor in the last week and Swift were still looking at the the legal changes and trying to understand them.

It looks as if they may be able to send directly to me although that still to be exactly determined

My question, are any Australian Members here interested in buying some bottom metal as I am happy to add it to my own order so that we can bring down some of the costs.

Below is a link to the website which shows all the different models available as well as the prices. Remember that a follower must be ordered separately as well as a magazine spring, the latter is not made by Swift.

https://www.swiftbullets.com/pages/blackburn-gun-metal

If anyone is interested then let me know. I am writing a similar email to the BGRC and once I have some numbers I will get back to Swift and see how we go from there.

Matt.

--------------------
There is nothing wrong with vegetarian food, so long as there is meat with it.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 850

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com