Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Pages: 1
buckstix
.400 member

Reged: 07/11/12
Loc: Whitetail Country
The BuckStix collection has gone to auction.
      #355068 - 10/07/21 07:34 AM

The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. Be sure to check out these guns ... many are very rare.

Hello All,

I've sent off over 525 guns from my "BuckStix" Collection to Rock Island Auction. RIA will include "from the BuckStix Collection" in all the listings so people can find them by searching "BuckStix" (one word) in the upcoming RIA auctions. ...... the reference "BuckStix" has also carried over to the Proxibid listings, and the search for "BuckStix" will also show all my guns when searching on Proxibid or the RIA auction site.

These are the first 75 guns of over 525 that will be listed over the next 4 months.... so keep searching. Some are real sleepers that will sell cheap.

I'll be putting for auction over 10 double rifles, a dozen Safari rifles, and hundreds of other rare collectable hand guns and long guns. Including some very rare Colts, Smiths, Webleys, European, British, German, and US guns - some of which have never been seen on the market before. These auctions will be in late July, September, and October.

Wish me luck. These are all being sold to purchase the hunting land that I've been leasing for the last 47 years. This old man wants a place to hunt for him, and his grandson, and his family, for as long as he is able.

Please pass-the-word, I wnat my items to go to good homes. And feel free to email me with questions about my items, as many have interesting History that doesn't show up in the descriptions.

--------------------
"You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. [Re: buckstix]
      #355069 - 10/07/21 08:19 AM

Good luck with the sales and I hope you and your family enjoy the hunting grounds.

93x64mm
.416 member

Reged: 07/12/11
Loc: Nth QLD Australia
Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. [Re: Rule303]
      #355071 - 10/07/21 11:07 AM

Buckstix,
i hope you get your dream block & still get to keep the very best of your collection for your family to enjoy there as well.
Cheers
93x64mm

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #355078 - 10/07/21 05:51 PM

Quote:

Wish me luck. These are all being sold to purchase the hunting land that I've been leasing for the last 47 years. This old man wants a place to hunt for him, and his grandson, and his family, for as long as he is able.

Good luck with the auctions. And hope you realise the funds you need for the family hunting lands. Build a cottage on it, with a bunker underneath to survive the "coming Winter".

Make sure you share any of the especually interesting and relevant examples here with us. You can add the interesting histories you mention. A permanent archive. Thanks.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

CptCurlAdministrator
.450 member

Reged: 01/05/04
Loc: Fincastle, Botetourt County, V...
Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. [Re: NitroX]
      #355080 - 10/07/21 09:55 PM

Wow! That will be an impressive sale.

Curl

--------------------
RoscoeStephenson.com

YOUR DOUBLE RIFLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

buckstix
.400 member

Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. [Re: CptCurl]
      #355089 - 11/07/21 01:07 PM

Hello, and thanks to all of you that replied.

Things are off to a slow start with only a dozen or so bids. There are bound to be some real bargains in the bunch because there are so many at one time. Be sure to read all the details. You may find something you can't live without. That's what happened to me, and how I ended up with so many over the last 50 years.

--------------------

buckstix
.400 member

#355625 - 28/07/21 12:19 PM

* 7/27 UPDATE * BuckStix Collection at Auction - 46 items added to PREMIER Auction

Searching BuckStix (one word) on RIA or Proxibid will show all the new items listed in the Premier Auction. Another 46 items. These are some of my BEST of the BEST Collectables.

These include several Cape Guns and Double Rifles, including my Daniel Fraser pictured in the Fraser Book,

a dozen rare Colt SAA revolvers, including one documented to Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders, one an original Texas shipped Sheriff's model with holster and badge, several 1878 Sheriff's models, several US Military Colt SAAs, etc.

some very, very, rare Merwin Hulbert revolver, two with original ivory grips, and one a MINT Pocket Army with 2 barrels.

a Gyro-Jet pistol, an early Auto-Mag with 4 barrels, all MINT.

a bunch of German WWII and pre-War, Military GEW Target rifles, some awesome Schuetzen rifles.

All these are the BEST of the BEST of my 55 years of collecting.

take a look. BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY ITEMS - SOME ARE GOING TO BE REAL BARGAINS.

--------------------

buckstix
.400 member

* 9/7 UPDATE * BuckStix Collection at Auction - now over 450 [Re: buckstix]
      #356648 - 08/09/21 01:04 AM

* 9/7 UPDATE * BuckStix Collection at Auction - now over 450 guns are listed for auction

search "buckstix" under "all catagories" on proxibid ....... or search "buckstix" on RIA auction number "83" and auction number "1038"

please take a look - based on the last 75 items that sold ... many items sold for FAR FAR less than retail. If iteems sell at a bargain, I'd rather they go to AA members, than dealers that will mark them up for profit.

thanks

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
2 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1449

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com