Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Daggaboy Hunt Special (2 hunts only)

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Pages: 1
BwanaBob
.300 member

Reged: 03/07/03
Loc: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Daggaboy Hunt Special (2 hunts only)
      #333679 - 21/10/19 01:18 PM

Shingelani Safaris are pleased to offer a hunt for a Cape buffalo with horns broken from fighting. There are a couple of animals, that fit this description available, and the photo in the image (above) is of one of these animals. As these old warriors are clearly fighters, you can expect that they will be very challenging to hunt and the excitement level will be high.

If you are interested in securing a grand, old daggaboy, then this is your chance. However, at this price, these animals will not be available for long and you should plan to secure, and complete this hunt, as soon as possible. The hunt should take place by the end of 2019 although it might be possible to extend into early 2020, but “first in is best dressed”, so you are advised not to delay!

The price includes the trophy fee, for one of these old warriors, and 7 days of hunting. If you are interested in extending your safari, then additional animals or days can be added as per the standard Shingelani Safaris price list.

--------------------
"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BwanaBob
.300 member

Reged: 03/07/03
Loc: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Re: Daggaboy Hunt Special (2 hunts only) [Re: BwanaBob]
      #335656 - 19/12/19 10:01 PM

These are both sold.

--------------------
"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1053

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com