Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Sable Bull Hunt Special (1 hunt only)

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Pages: 1
BwanaBob
.300 member

Reged: 03/07/03
Loc: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Sable Bull Hunt Special (1 hunt only)
      #333678 - 21/10/19 01:09 PM

This hunt is for a sable bull at the excellent price of $Aud5,500. This hunt is tailored to our clients from the Asia Pacific region and is, therefore, listed in Australian dollars. If you are outside this region please contact Shingelani Safaris directly (www.shingelani.co.zw) for a quote in USD. This hunt includes the trophy fees for one sable bull and five days of hunting. You can expect to take an animal between 35" and 42" and any sable trophy, of around 40" is a trophy to be proud of.

This hunt is open to rifle and bow hunters, and the team at Shingelani Safaris, are both keen rifle and bow hunters, themselves, so they know what you will expect from  your hunt.

If you would like to extend your hunt and include other animals, that can be accommodated and extra animals/days will be as per the standard Shingelani Safaris price list.

--------------------
"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BwanaBob
.300 member

Reged: 03/07/03
Loc: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Re: Sable Bull Hunt Special (1 hunt only) [Re: BwanaBob]
      #335730 - 22/12/19 10:51 PM

Sold.

--------------------
"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Sable Bull Hunt Special (1 hunt only) [Re: BwanaBob]
      #335755 - 23/12/19 08:07 PM

For a sable only hunt that is a very good price. Usually in its wild range it is a ten or fourteen day hunt.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Edited by NitroX (23/12/19 08:12 PM)

Sarg
.400 member

Reged: 20/01/07
Loc: Nil
Re: Sable Bull Hunt Special (1 hunt only) [Re: NitroX]
      #335766 - 23/12/19 11:06 PM

But you don't need ten-fourteen days if the hunting area has good Sable numbers, they only ask for that to make extra money on the day rate, as I'm afraid as awesome as Sable look they are not that hard to hunt, Kudu - Nyala - Bushbuck are far smarter & more difficult to hunt IMO !

Oh and Sable are Native to South Africa so it is they Wild Range, but I'm sure not many are in non fenced areas !

There are a lot of Wild animals in South Africa but most are in fenced home ranges at the least but only so the land owner has owner ship of the animals as if not fenced the hunting is restricted to seasons & off take !

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Sable Bull Hunt Special (1 hunt only) [Re: Sarg]
      #335768 - 24/12/19 12:03 AM

Quote:

But you don't need ten-fourteen days if they are good Sable numbers in the area, they only ask for that to make more money on the day rate, as I'm afraid as awesome as Sable look they are not that hard to hunt, Kudu - Nyala - Bushbuck are far smarter & more difficult to hunt IMO !

Oh and Sable are Native to South Africa so it is they Wild Range, but I'm sure not many are in non fenced areas !

There are a lot of Wild animals in South Africa but most are in fenced home ranges at the least but only so the land owner has owner ship of the animals as if not fenced the hunting is restricted to seasons & off take !

Yes I know why sable hunts are often fourteen days. Lesser numbers on quota = desire to make more dollars from more demanded species.

I hadn't thought of sable as native to South Africa. I have seen them in the wild in Zimbabwe and Botswana. Of course also in Mozambique, Zambia, Angola and ?

Bob's deal was the cheapest I have seen for sable.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1342

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com